Terri Schiavo's Husband: Jeb Bush 'Put Me Through Hell'

The scumbag that moved to have this disabled wife STARVED TO DEATH, so he could shack up with another woman is whining about the governor who tried to save Terry Schaivo from a fate NONE OF US WOULD EVER WANT TO FACE.

It figures liberals would try to make this TOTAL PIECE OF GARBAGE a "sympathetic person."

Sorry libs. I remember the what happened.

I'm not in the Jeb Bush camp. But he did the right thing here. Liberals say way more about themselves than Jeb, even siding with that piece of crap.

His wife wasn't "disabled", she was brain dead. SHe died 15 years earlier, they were just keeping her cadaver alive in some bizarre act of mad science.

The scumbag that moved to have this disabled wife STARVED TO DEATH, so he could shack up with another woman is whining about the governor who tried to save Terry Schaivo from a fate NONE OF US WOULD EVER WANT TO FACE.

It figures liberals would try to make this TOTAL PIECE OF GARBAGE a "sympathetic person."

Sorry libs. I remember the what happened.

I'm not in the Jeb Bush camp. But he did the right thing here. Liberals say way more about themselves than Jeb, even siding with that piece of crap.

His wife wasn't "disabled", she was brain dead. SHe died 15 years earlier, they were just keeping her cadaver alive in some bizarre act of mad science.

According to whom? Liberals?

Her parents were desperately trying to save her!

You don't open your eyes on command when you are brain dead! You liberals sure are always hot to kill the helpless aren't you?

You don't open your eyes on command when you are brain dead! You liberals sure are always hot to kill the helpless aren't you?

When they stated pretty clearly they wouldn't want to live like that, um, yeah.

Also, how many time did they yell "Open your eyes", before her eyes just happened to involuntarily open?

The sceince said she had no brainwaves. The autopsy found her brain had shrivelled to the size of a grapefruit.

No, that is a lie. She had ZERO higher brain function and was responsive to nothing. The videos that circulated "showing" she was were heavily edited to do so (and some were outright fakes).
Got any proof to back up that ridiculous assertion?

The autopsy report was crystal-clear: her brain had liquefied.
LOL

Sooo....your theory is that she died because her brain liquefied. What caused that to happen?
And don't snip my posts without noting you are excising a portion of it.

The portion of course, that shows what you stated is bullshit.

"In the early years of her condition, Michael and the Schindlers got along harmoniously, even living together in a house on the Gulf Coast for a while. They ensured that Terri received all variety of therapies, including physical, occupational and recreational. When those didn't work, Michael flew her out to California, where a doctor implanted platinum electrodes into her brain as part of an experimental procedure that ultimately failed.

Back in Florida, Michael enlisted family members to record audiotapes of their voices, which he played for Terri on a Walkman. He was fastidious about Terri's appearance, spraying her with Picasso perfume and outfitting her in stirrup pants and matching tops from The Limited. At one Florida nursing home, he was so demanding that administrators sought a restraining order against him. But Gloria Centonze, who worked there at the time (and by coincidence later married into the family of Michael's future girlfriend), recalls a frequent comment among the nurses: "He may be a bastard, but if I was sick like that, I wish he was my husband." To better care for Terri, Michael even enrolled in nursing school."

http://www.newsweek.com/legacy-terri-schiavo-115807
Could you say that in English?
Both of your comments there show you have a very hard time with reading comprehension.

Sad.
You're full of shit. I bet you're a scientology nutjob.
What an idiot. You are incredibly wrong.

Almost always. Incredibly wrong.

When they stated pretty clearly they wouldn't want to live like that, um, yeah.

Also, how many time did they yell "Open your eyes", before her eyes just happened to involuntarily open?

The sceince said she had no brainwaves. The autopsy found her brain had shrivelled to the size of a grapefruit.

Stated very clearly they wouldn't want to live like that???

Who stated it?

They have no record of Terry ever saying that. ONLY THE SCUMBAG HUSBAND CLAIMING SHE SAID IT!

And science decides a woman starves to death???

And her eyes "involuntarily opened?" How do you prove that? Looked like under command to me.

Since when do the brain dead smile?

o-TERRI-SCHIAVO-OWN-WATN-facebook.jpg

She wasn't a flat liner like Terri. No flat liner has ever woken up. Just the term, "wakes up." When you sleep, the implication, you dream. People in a coma dream. Flat liners don't. To dream, you have to have brainwaves. You know what they measure when they analyze dreamers? Brainwaves...

You're fucking wrong. She was not a "flat liner." She could breath on her own, and her heart was still beating.

Brain Dead is Dead Serendip Studio

Breathing and heart beating are autonomic functions, and she had no brain waves, you can't change that fact, you can just ignore it, which you keep trying to do.

If she was still breathing without the help of a machine, then she was not "brain dead." She was severely retarded. Brain dead people are hooked up to machines because they're brains aren't making any connections with the rest of the body, such as the heart, lungs, etc.

If I am ever in her state then I hope you people are ignored and they give me a shot and end it. Especially if you are right that she had awareness. Though she obviously didn't.

Look, if she was in pain and suffering, I would agree, but she wasn't suffering until they disconnected her feeding tube. That CAUSED her to suffer.
No. There was no suffering. She could feel nothing. The parts of the brain that produces thirst, hunger and pain were liquified.

Exactly. They conveniently like to ignore the fact that mr abuser withheld therapy and medical treatment for years prior.

Because they wouldn't do any good. Her brain was essentially jelly. She had no higher brain functions or motor skills. All she had was the part of the brain that keeps the heart and lungs functioning.
Her brain atrophied due to lack of exercise . It got that way from years of abuse. The nursing home and Terri's parents fought for medical treatment and therapy for years. Michael withheld it.

I love how you never read any of the case files but love to pretend you how everything. You are a hoot.
This is the same nonsense Bush and others on the right hostile to privacy rights tried to propagate.

That you and other conservatives are willing to lie about this and other issues comes as no surprise; Schiavo was dead, that was established well before the family's tragedy was politicized and exploited by those on the right willing to use the authority of the state to compel conformity to their subjective, errant social agenda.
That's exactly right. The right resorted to lies then, just as they are now, to justify their position to keep her alive. While I understand their position, they had no right to make the decision for Michael Schiavo. And fortunately, the courts saw through their lies.
Yep. Some forty judges and six court cases.

You're fucking wrong. She was not a "flat liner." She could breath on her own, and her heart was still beating.

Brain Dead is Dead Serendip Studio

Breathing and heart beating are autonomic functions, and she had no brain waves, you can't change that fact, you can just ignore it, which you keep trying to do.

If she was still breathing without the help of a machine, then she was not "brain dead." She was severely retarded. Brain dead people are hooked up to machines because they're brains aren't making any connections with the rest of the body, such as the heart, lungs, etc.

If I am ever in her state then I hope you people are ignored and they give me a shot and end it. Especially if you are right that she had awareness. Though she obviously didn't.

Look, if she was in pain and suffering, I would agree, but she wasn't suffering until they disconnected her feeding tube. That CAUSED her to suffer.
No. There was no suffering. She could feel nothing. The parts of the brain that produces thirst, hunger and pain were liquified.

HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW?????????????????

Who decides that?????????

Someone who could smile and blink her eyes can't feel pain?????????

You libs are sure willing to decide FOR OTHERS who can and can't feel suffering.

Would you be so willing on yourselves????

I bet not!

Exactly. They conveniently like to ignore the fact that mr abuser withheld therapy and medical treatment for years prior.

Because they wouldn't do any good. Her brain was essentially jelly. She had no higher brain functions or motor skills. All she had was the part of the brain that keeps the heart and lungs functioning.
Her brain atrophied due to lack of exercise . It got that way from years of abuse. The nursing home and Terri's parents fought for medical treatment and therapy for years. Michael withheld it.

I love how you never read any of the case files but love to pretend you how everything. You are a hoot.
This is the same nonsense Bush and others on the right hostile to privacy rights tried to propagate.

That you and other conservatives are willing to lie about this and other issues comes as no surprise; Schiavo was dead, that was established well before the family's tragedy was politicized and exploited by those on the right willing to use the authority of the state to compel conformity to their subjective, errant social agenda.
That's exactly right. The right resorted to lies then, just as they are now, to justify their position to keep her alive. While I understand their position, they had no right to make the decision for Michael Schiavo. And fortunately, the courts saw through their lies.

Yeah because a judge can decide who suffers and who doesn't!

Is this Nazi Germany?????????

You libs are sure willing to decide FOR OTHERS who can and can't feel suffering.

I bet not!
Science decides that. We know how these things work, you know.

And you bet your ass if my brain were liquified as hers was - I would want out.

It's just stupid to keep nothing but a shell of a human being around, and great cost just so you can feel better about yourself.

I bet not!

It's just stupid to keep nothing but a shell of a human being around, and great cost just so you can feel better about yourself.

Science decides that??????????

Yeah like "science" decided in Nazi Germany that Jews were not really people and could be killed!

Science decides a LOT of things doesn't it in your world.

Nazi Germany indeed!

You right wing social cons are just insane.

You right wing social cons are just insane.

Should science decide whether YOU live or die????

Who's insane here????????

Mr. "scientific" here falls back to tantrum like insults when his "science" fails to resolve the moral issues.

Pathetic.

rev_schiavo.jpg

CLEARWATER, Fla.—Sitting recently on his brick back patio here, Michael Schiavo called Jeb Bush a vindictive, untrustworthy coward.

For years, the self-described “average Joe” felt harassed, targeted and tormented by the most important person in the state.

“It was a living hell,” he said, “and I blame him.”

Michael Schiavo was the husband of Terri Schiavo, the brain-dead woman from the Tampa Bay area who ended up at the center of one of the most contentious, drawn-out conflicts in the history of America’s culture wars. The fight over her death lasted almost a decade. It started as a private legal back-and-forth between her husband and her parents. Before it ended, it moved from circuit courts to district courts to state courts to federal courts, to the U.S. Supreme Court, from the state legislature in Tallahassee to Congress in Washington. The president got involved. So did the pope.

But it never would have become what it became if not for the dogged intervention of the governor of Florida at the time, the second son of the 41st president, the younger brother of the 43rd, the man who sits near the top of the extended early list of likely 2016 Republican presidential candidates. On sustained, concentrated display, seen in thousands of pages of court records and hundreds of emails he sent, was Jeb the converted Catholic, Jeb the pro-life conservative, Jeb the hands-on workaholic, Jeb the all-hours emailer—confident, competitive, powerful, obstinate Jeb. Longtime watchers of John Ellis Bush say what he did throughout the Terri Schiavo case demonstrates how he would operate in the Oval Office. They say it’s the Jebbest thing Jeb’s ever done.

The case showed he “will pursue whatever he thinks is right, virtually forever,” said Aubrey Jewett, a political science professor at the University of Central Florida. “It’s a theme of Jeb’s governorship: He really pushed executive power to the limits.”

Read more: Jeb Put Me Through Hell - POLITICO Magazine

I remember this case very well. It was supreme government overreach by Governor Bush and President Bush.
Sounds like he's describing Obama. Obama will do whatever it takes. Lie, cheat, steal, pay bribes. Problem with Obama is his values are totally fucked up. So whatever he does usually turns out to be the wrong thing.

I bet not!

What a sick bastard.

Yup liberals love to kill

Nobody could hurt Terri, because her brain was GONE. She saw, heard, felt, and knew NOTHING.

Referring to how Terri got to be in that condition to begin with, silly.

They keep ignoring that point for some odd reason. Guess it doesn't fit in their script. :)

I'd prefer proof behind the point, not just accusation. Now who sounds like the liberal? Proof? Isn't an accusation enough? Um...no...it's not...
I believe the neurologist that testified that Terri came to the hospital with a neck injury caused by strangulation when she was originally treated. Plus testimony by friends and family of verbal and mental abuse.

I don't really care what you believe. Thought you realized that. Oh well.

So, why couldn't they prove that in court? I agree that would change everything, but again, it's only an accusation.

Libertarians choose the kook fringe beliefs of both parties. Which is why your crackpot candidates can't get elected.

I'm not a Libertarian I'm a libertarian.

I want government to do all the things that don't work without general agreement. Police, military, civil and criminal courts, that sort of thing. Government is the worst solution to any problem. So, government should only do those things it is the only solution. Here you go.

What is a small government libertarian US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

What I oppose are things that free markets and free people can do for themselves. Particularly redistribution of money. So, what exactly are my "kook fringe" beliefs that you believe government can do better than we the people? What exactly are these rights do you want government to strip from us that we could do for ourselves that makes you not a kook like me?

The only idiots who care are left wingers ...who will vote for whatever asshat they are told to with a D next to their name. And the libertarians ...that will vote for some obscure nitwit with no chance of winning a general election.

No biggie.

Yes, we do, but you vote between two candidates who are identical, so we're the ones making a statement that we aren't happy with the crap candidates we are offered. You're feeding the government trolls.
What statement? Half of the time you sound no different than the idiot Libs.... Like right now. The other half of the time you sound like looney right wingers. And the candidates you support are crackpots. Like Ron Paul. You are nothing but fence riders.

That's just silly. I do like your point though that sometimes I'm not liberal, sometimes I'm not conservative. That just may be why I said I'm not a liberal or a conservative, I'm a libertarian...
Libertarians choose the kook fringe beliefs of both parties. Which is why your crackpot candidates can't get elected.

Branch Paulinians. What's WRONG with these people? Branch Paulinians. What s WRONG with these people

090-0101152400-ron-paul-zombies.jpg

Strawman. I'm not a Ron Paul supporter, never said I was. I'm not into candidates with a God complex. Even a libertarian minded politician undoes being free of government when they get caught up in being worshiped. I'm also not a member of the Libertarian Party. While I generally agree with their positions, they are more Party than Libertarian with their endless litmus tests. And is further shown by that they aren't even nominating libertarians anymore, they are nominating Republican conservatives to get attention. You sure are mastering liberal rhetorical techniques though. That you can't address what I actually say is a clear sign even you recognize the weakness in your arguments.

Libs don't care they wanted her dead to score political points. They are worse than her scum husband.

I can't believe that son of a bitch is out there whining and moaning about how his life was made "hell" because it took so long legally get Terri whacked.

What an asshole.
Yep testimony from a nursing home RN stated that he repeatedly would get pissed and ask was she dead yet? When was this bitch going to die?

Yet no one saw this as a conflict in interest.

The "do not resuscitate" in '93 was a flag. A big flag. He'd gotten his money from the malpractice suit and all of a sudden went from "I'll love her and keep her safe forever during the trial" to "do not resuscitate".
I don't know why you're not capable of learning ... but it was 5 years later when he finally went to court to get her taken off of life support.

Yeah? And? By then he had his new woman and Terri was an inconvenience.

Must of been so hard for him to try to keep up appearances all that time.
More bullshit. Again, if that were the case, he could have simply divorced her. There was nothing for him to gain other than relieving his wife of being in a PVS.

Last edited:
I can't believe that son of a bitch is out there whining and moaning about how his life was made "hell" because it took so long legally get Terri whacked.

What an asshole.

No, the reason why he's complaining about how Jeb made his life miserable because a lot of "Pro-LIfe" asshole sent him messages threatening his children.
Nah. He is probably out of money and needs to make a quick buck.

Forum List

Back