Terri Schiavo's Husband: Jeb Bush 'Put Me Through Hell'

I can't believe that son of a bitch is out there whining and moaning about how his life was made "hell" because it took so long legally get Terri whacked.

What an asshole.

No, the reason why he's complaining about how Jeb made his life miserable because a lot of "Pro-LIfe" asshole sent him messages threatening his children.
Nah. He is probably out of money and needs to make a quick buck.

I can't believe he has the nerve to raise his ugly head.

Talk about a guy with no conscience and no shame.
Bet he voted Obama

The Terri Schiavo freak show was and is so deeply crazed, so unhinged, such a brew of religions kookery, whacknuttery and hypocrisy

This is liberalism for you ladies and gentlemen.

The "caring" left doesn't care that this woman was starved to death.

All they care about is those darn conservatives caring about the helpless again.

If those darn conservatives would get out of the way, not only could they kill the unborn, but the elderly, the sick, and who else gets in the way of the left.

Death panels anyone?

Who?
WHo the fuck cares?
The only--ONLY--reason you give a shit is because with Mitt out Jeb looks like the RINO choice, so you have to dig up some shit about some woman from 20 years ago that no one, including you, really give a fuck about. Using other people's tragedies for your advatnage. Yup, you're a lib.
Cocksucker.

Boo hoo...politics

Look, if she was in pain and suffering, I would agree, but she wasn't suffering until they disconnected her feeding tube. That CAUSED her to suffer.
No. There was no suffering. She could feel nothing. The parts of the brain that produces thirst, hunger and pain were liquified.

HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW?????????????????

Who decides that?????????

Someone who could smile and blink her eyes can't feel pain?????????

You libs are sure willing to decide FOR OTHERS who can and can't feel suffering.

Would you be so willing on yourselves????

I bet not!
Science decides that. We know how these things work, you know.

And you bet your ass if my brain were liquified as hers was - I would want out.

It's just stupid to keep nothing but a shell of a human being around, and great cost just so you can feel better about yourself.

Science decides that??????????

Yeah like "science" decided in Nazi Germany that Jews were not really people and could be killed!

Science decides a LOT of things doesn't it in your world.

Nazi Germany indeed!

There really is no discussion you people won't bring the Nazis into, is there? What is making you feel insecure in your argument? You're right, she was dead. Bringing up Nazis weakens your argument, it doesn't strengthen it.

Oh, it is just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo unfair to bring up the historical precedent of killing the mentally handicapped isnt it?

EuthanasiePropaganda.jpg

This poster (from around 1938) reads: "60,000 Reichsmark is what this person suffering from a hereditary defect costs the People's community during his lifetime. Fellow citizen, that is your money too. Read '[A] New People', the monthly magazine of the Bureau for Race Politics of the NSDAP."

Action T4 (German: Aktion T4, pronounced[akˈtsi̯oːn teː fiːɐ]) was the postwar designation[2] for a programme of forced euthanasia in wartime Nazi Germany. Action T4 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I guess what the parents' supporters hate the most is that the autopsy showed that the husband, and the doctors were right all along. That, they can't stand.....so they suspend reality.

Right all along?

No one was disputing the woman's brain was damaged.

They were disputing whether that gave them the right to starve her to death!

Why did she have to be put down?
What predicament was she in? She wasn't terminal. Her family was willing to take care of her.

Why did Michael have to put her down?

Legally whacked for all the world to witness one of the most barbaric acts evah! Starving and dehydrating a woman to death.
Because it's horrific to keep someone in that condition when there's no hope of revival. Most people would not want to be stuck in a body like she was, with no cognitive brain activity and no chance of recovery, so it's not farfetched to believe that she conveyed as much to her husband prior to her unfortunate demise. Even if she didn't, as her husband, it was his call to make.

There was nothing for him to gain from her death. If he didn't do it out of love and compassion, he could have simply divorced her and let her parents drag her horrible situation out. Clearly, he did it for his wife.

If he divorced her he would have had to cough up his portion of the malpractice pay day he got. And of course he would lose access to playing around with all the money that he had access to from Terri's medical fund.

Clearly he got her legally offed for the money. But I think there was a second sick motivation.

He hated her parents so much because they were on to him that he got off on making sure Terri kicked the bucket.
When do you stop lying?

There were two settlements. After everything and everyone was paid off, a trust of $750k was established for Terri's medical costs (much of which was eventually used to pay for legal fees in Michael's quest to get her feeding tube removed). The second settlement was Michael's and Michael's alone. He would not have forfeited it even had he divorced Terri. And he never had access to his wife's trust other than for her medical and legal fees.

What's your next lie?

Really. Florida law tells a different story. Go bitch at their court system. Not me.

"Under Florida law, Schiavo will inherit his wife's money when she dies.

Had he divorced her and let her parents become her guardians, there's a chance he would get nothing and possibly have to give up some of the money he was awarded from the lawsuit."

Tampabay Fund for Schiavo s medical care dwindles
Fair enough, I stand corrected, he could have lost some, or even all, of his settlement. That doesn't change much since by the time Terri was allowed to die, both settlements were pretty much spent.

Terri was not "allowed" to die. She was STARVED TO DEATH!

Referring to how Terri got to be in that condition to begin with, silly.

They keep ignoring that point for some odd reason. Guess it doesn't fit in their script. :)

I'd prefer proof behind the point, not just accusation. Now who sounds like the liberal? Proof? Isn't an accusation enough? Um...no...it's not...
I believe the neurologist that testified that Terri came to the hospital with a neck injury caused by strangulation when she was originally treated. Plus testimony by friends and family of verbal and mental abuse.

I don't really care what you believe. Thought you realized that. Oh well.

So, why couldn't they prove that in court? I agree that would change everything, but again, it's only an accusation.

Do you think a court should decide whether YOU live or die? I mean we are not talking about a criminal trial where the death penalty is an option. We are talking about a court deciding whether YOU have the right to live, simply because someone wants YOU dead. Do you want a court deciding that?
It was the Schindlers who went to the Courts in the first place, dingleberry.

I guess what the parents' supporters hate the most is that the autopsy showed that the husband, and the doctors were right all along. That, they can't stand.....so they suspend reality.

Right all along?

If the starving ti death part bothers you then you should be a fan of Active Euthanasia?

HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW?????????????????

Who decides that?????????

Someone who could smile and blink her eyes can't feel pain?????????

You libs are sure willing to decide FOR OTHERS who can and can't feel suffering.

Would you be so willing on yourselves????

I bet not!
Science decides that. We know how these things work, you know.

And you bet your ass if my brain were liquified as hers was - I would want out.

It's just stupid to keep nothing but a shell of a human being around, and great cost just so you can feel better about yourself.

Science decides that??????????

Yeah like "science" decided in Nazi Germany that Jews were not really people and could be killed!

Science decides a LOT of things doesn't it in your world.

Nazi Germany indeed!

There really is no discussion you people won't bring the Nazis into, is there? What is making you feel insecure in your argument? You're right, she was dead. Bringing up Nazis weakens your argument, it doesn't strengthen it.
The OP brought up the Nazi's. Take up with them.

I already did, I said how stupid it was when he did it.

Also, I'm not sure Lakhota did it first is a good defense for anything...

Oh, it other words it's ONLY Unfair to bring up Nazi Germany when it hurts your side's argument.

Figures!

Right all along?

If the starving ti death part bothers you then you should be a fan of Active Euthanasia?

Let me get this straight. If we are agvainst killing a woman one way, we should be for killing her another way????

That's a liberal for you boys and girls!

They keep ignoring that point for some odd reason. Guess it doesn't fit in their script. :)

I'd prefer proof behind the point, not just accusation. Now who sounds like the liberal? Proof? Isn't an accusation enough? Um...no...it's not...
I believe the neurologist that testified that Terri came to the hospital with a neck injury caused by strangulation when she was originally treated. Plus testimony by friends and family of verbal and mental abuse.

So, why couldn't they prove that in court? I agree that would change everything, but again, it's only an accusation.

Do you think a court should decide whether YOU live or die? I mean we are not talking about a criminal trial where the death penalty is an option. We are talking about a court deciding whether YOU have the right to live, simply because someone wants YOU dead. Do you want a court deciding that?
It was the Schindlers who went to the Courts in the first place, dingleberry.

WRONG LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terri Schiavo case - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Right all along?

So...you support keeping someone with no brain left alive................for how long?

Right all along?

So...you support keeping someone with no brain left alive................for how long?

With no brain and can smile?????????????????????????

o-TERRI-SCHIAVO-OWN-WATN-facebook.jpg

Blink her eyes on command?

And then the left, to attack Jeb brings up the Terry Schaivo case and that SHAMELESS SCUMBAG WHINING JEB MADE HIM SUFFER????????????????????

What he means is Jeb got in the way of him KILLING HIS WIFE, SO HE COULD GET HER MONEY AND GO MARRY SOMEONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE WASN'T STARVED TO DEATH!

You lefties are so without shame and conscience you actually thought this was a good attack on Jeb.

Disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so thankful that my perceptions of the Terri Schiavo case aren't distorted by fantasy religious beliefs.

Right all along?

Let me get this straight. If we are agvainst killing a woman one way, we should be for killing her another way????

One way is humane, one isn't so much.

Last edited:
Referring to how Terri got to be in that condition to begin with, silly.

It was Terri's husband who wanted to allow her to die. The courts merely allowed it based on the law and Terri's irreversible condition.

I am so thankful that my perceptions of the Terri Schiavo case aren't distorted by fantasy religious beliefs.

This is atheism for you boys and girls.

How are they different from the Nazis who didn't let "fantasy religious beliefs" stop them from starving handicapped children to death?

Right all along?

On way is humane, one isn't so much.

It's "HUMANE" to kill someone????

According to whom? Death panel liberals???

Is this akin to not giving the pace maker and just taking a pain pill as Obama said???

Forum List

Back