Terri Schiavo's Husband: Jeb Bush 'Put Me Through Hell'

Research Dr. William Hammesfahr, neurologist paid for by the parents and you will find out why BlueGin has been reluctant to provide and proof of her claims. B.G. has claimed that he was her (Terri's neurologist, implying a prior relationship), when in actuality he was the parents neurologist.

>>>>

Multiple differing opinions on Terri's condition.

What I find particularly distasteful is Michael was using the money put aside for Terri's medical care to try to get a judgement to kill her.

This is what you called whacked out beyond belief.
Libs don't care they wanted her dead to score political points. They are worse than her scum husband.

I can't believe that son of a bitch is out there whining and moaning about how his life was made "hell" because it took so long legally get Terri whacked.

What an asshole.
Yep testimony from a nursing home RN stated that he repeatedly would get pissed and ask was she dead yet? When was this bitch going to die?

Yet no one saw this as a conflict in interest.

The "do not resuscitate" in '93 was a flag. A big flag. He'd gotten his money from the malpractice suit and all of a sudden went from "I'll love her and keep her safe forever during the trial" to "do not resuscitate".
I don't know why you're not capable of learning ... but it was 5 years later when he finally went to court to get her taken off of life support.

>>>>[/QUOTE]
I don't need to "step back" my opinion is based on all the testimony. Not just what you think you are going to assign to me.[/QUOTE]

You hang your beliefs on ONE neurologist (the other was into oxygen therapy) whose claim of a neck injury is not supported by either doctors on the scene during the hours, days, and months following the incident and makes a claim on an examination 12-years after the fact which conflicts with 3 other neurologists who do present and support their diagnosis with scientific evidence.

Ever hear of the term Conformation Bias? You made up your mind and ignore anything that conflicts with it.

>>>>[/QUOTE]
Incorrect again. That's what you get for assuming things. My opinion is based on multiple trials with reams of testimonies. Not all of which Michael won

And .. yes... I feel that judge Greer overlooked glaring conflicts of interest in the case and was bias toward Michael Schiavo due to the media and political attention.

What I definitely DON'T have is any sympathy for Michael Schiavo's whiny ass. Which is what this thread is about.

Research Dr. William Hammesfahr, neurologist paid for by the parents and you will find out why BlueGin has been reluctant to provide and proof of her claims. B.G. has claimed that he was her (Terri's neurologist, implying a prior relationship), when in actuality he was the parents neurologist.

>>>>

What I find particularly distasteful is Michael was using the money put aside for Terri's medical care to try to get a judgement to kill her.

Libs don't care they wanted her dead to score political points. They are worse than her scum husband.

I can't believe that son of a bitch is out there whining and moaning about how his life was made "hell" because it took so long legally get Terri whacked.

What an asshole.
Yep testimony from a nursing home RN stated that he repeatedly would get pissed and ask was she dead yet? When was this bitch going to die?

The "do not resuscitate" in '93 was a flag. A big flag. He'd gotten his money from the malpractice suit and all of a sudden went from "I'll love her and keep her safe forever during the trial" to "do not resuscitate".
That and him withholding therapy and medical treatment even for things like urinary tract infections.

I believe the neurologist that testified that Terri came to the hospital with a neck injury caused by strangulation when she was originally treated. Plus testimony by friends and family of verbal and mental abuse.

I don't really care what you believe. Thought you realized that. Oh well.

Again- link.

Because none of this came up when the hospital was being sued for negligence for her condition.

Research Dr. William Hammesfahr, neurologist paid for by the parents and you will find out why BlueGin has been reluctant to provide proof of her claims. B.G. has claimed that he was her (Terri's neurologist, implying a prior relationship), when in actuality he was the parents neurologist.

>>>>

So every time somebody gets a second opinion and pays for it, the doctor providing the service is lying?

Any other brilliant insights you want to add?

Ya, how about this one.

The doctors and neurologist that examined Terri that night, in the days that followed and in the months that followed are more likely to correct about an attack/strangulation neck injury then someone that does an examination 12-years after the fact and ignores all the tests and patient descriptions from that night.

The reason for BlueGin not being willing to post a link to "Terri's neurologist" (her term not mine) that examined 12-years later is not understood.

>>>>
I think you're presuming something you have no right to. There isn't years of examinations, there's only the initial examination which showed no immediate visible signs of trama, but that's not conclusive because some injuries are more difficult to detect.

The problem with your ASSumption is that Michael limited access to his victim as soon as he found out the family was trying to find the truth of what happened to her. They encountered legal walls at every attempt, paid for with the money vouchsafed for her care. That's the evil asshole you are defending and it makes you just as evil.
Exactly. And he ordered her caregivers to withhold information about her health and treatment from her family. That is not the actions of a man with his wife's best interest at heart.

Michael preferred killing Terri rather than allowing her family to take care of her and you have the balls to call me a psychopath?

Now that's funny.

:lol:
Yes, you're the psychopath. Michael humanely ended the horrible predicament Terri was in and you pathologically call that "whacking" her. Her parents wanted to extend that. Michael did what was right for Terri.

Why did she have to be put down?
What predicament was she in? She wasn't terminal. Her family was willing to take care of her.

Why did Michael have to put her down?

Legally whacked for all the world to witness one of the most barbaric acts evah! Starving and dehydrating a woman to death.
Interesting the propensity of most conservatives to again propagate the ancient lie that Terri was some sort of 'victim' of 'wrongdoing' in their effort to realize a perceived partisan advantage, just as was the case those years ago in West Central Florida.

Most on the right willingly ignore the fact that Terri was already dead long before Bush, Florida republicans, and others on the social right got involved and attempted to exploit the family's tragedy.

A dead person can be neither 'put down' nor 'murdered.'

What a grand piece of caca!

If she were dead one wouldn't need to spend almost $400,000 dollars getting legal permission to whack her.

Jeb Bush should have paid those legal fees after sticking the government between a husband and wife.

Fuck that noise. Bush got involved in 2005.

Old "I love her so much I want her to die" Mikey had been pissing away her medical funds long before that.

Her medical funds. Unreal. What a champ!

"Records show that George Felos, Michael Schiavo's litigation attorney, has been paid more than $200,000 since 1997. Another Schiavo attorney, Deborah Bushnell, got $27,000. Schiavo himself was reimbursed almost $6,000 for legal costs."

Tampabay Fund for Schiavo s medical care dwindles

He spent the money to whack her. That's perverse.

No matter what way you shake it out using your estranged wife's winnings from a malpractice suit to "kill her for own good" is as warped as can be.

"Fund for Schiavo's medical care dwindles
By ANITA KUMAR and J. NEALY-BROWN

© St. Petersburg Times,
published June 3, 2001

Throughout the long, messy battle over whether Terri Schiavo should be kept alive, her husband and parents have accused each other of wanting to control her fate to get their hands on her hundreds of thousands of dollars.

But by the time the bitter feud finally ends, there might not be any left.

The $700,000 or so earmarked for Mrs. Schiavo's medical care for the rest of her life has dwindled to about $350,000, court records show. Most was spent in the past two years on the intense legal fight that made its way to the U.S. Supreme Court and is still not over.

The money, which came from a 1992 medical malpractice case, has been used for Mrs. Schiavo's medical bills; her husband's attorney, who is fighting to remove her feeding tube; and a bank that manages the money.

Records show that George Felos, Michael Schiavo's litigation attorney, has been paid more than $200,000 since 1997. Another Schiavo attorney, Deborah Bushnell, got $27,000. Schiavo himself was reimbursed almost $6,000 for legal costs.

Other expenses include private aides, security guards hired after the publicity led to a ruckus outside Mrs. Schiavo's nursing home and a lawyer appointed by a judge to represent Mrs. Schiavo in court.

"One of the problems when people fight is that the people who make out the best are the lawyers," Sarasota financial planner Margery Schiller said.

As his wife's legal guardian, Schiavo is entitled to use the money, but only if it is in her best interests. Schiavo says he is trying to do that by following her wishes not to be kept alive after lapsing into a persistent vegetative state 11 years ago."

More at link:

He didn't "whack" her, you rightwing psychopath. He followed the most humane path possible.

Michael preferred killing Terri rather than allowing her family to take care of her and you have the balls to call me a psychopath?

Now that's funny.

Yes, you're the psychopath. Michael humanely ended the horrible predicament Terri was in and you pathologically call that "whacking" her. Her parents wanted to extend that. Michael did what was right for Terri.

What predicament was she in? She wasn't terminal. Her family was willing to take care of her.

Legally whacked for all the world to witness one of the most barbaric acts evah! Starving and dehydrating a woman to death.
Because it's horrific to keep someone in that condition when there's no hope of revival. Most people would not want to be stuck in a body like she was, with no cognitive brain activity and no chance of recovery, so it's not farfetched to believe that she conveyed as much to her husband prior to her unfortunate demise. Even if she didn't, as her husband, it was his call to make.

There was nothing for him to gain from her death. If he didn't do it out of love and compassion, he could have simply divorced her and let her parents drag her horrible situation out. Clearly, he did it for his wife.

If he divorced her he would have had to cough up his portion of the malpractice pay day he got. And of course he would lose access to playing around with all the money that he had access to from Terri's medical fund.

Clearly he got her legally offed for the money. But I think there was a second sick motivation.

He hated her parents so much because they were on to him that he got off on making sure Terri kicked the bucket.

He didn't "whack" her, you rightwing psychopath. He followed the most humane path possible.

Now that's funny.

Because it's horrific to keep someone in that condition when there's no hope of revival. Most people would not want to be stuck in a body like she was, with no cognitive brain activity and no chance of recovery, so it's not farfetched to believe that she conveyed as much to her husband prior to her unfortunate demise. Even if she didn't, as her husband, it was his call to make.

There was nothing for him to gain from her death. If he didn't do it out of love and compassion, he could have simply divorced her and let her parents drag her horrible situation out. Clearly, he did it for his wife.

If he divorced her he would have had to cough up his portion of the malpractice pay day he got. And of course he would lose access to playing around with all the money that he had access to from Terri's medical fund.

Clearly he got her legally offed for the money. But I think there was a second sick motivation.

He hated her parents so much because they were on to him that he got off on making sure Terri kicked the bucket.
When do you stop lying?

There were two settlements. After everything and everyone was paid off, a trust of $750k was established for Terri's medical costs (much of which was eventually used to pay for legal fees in Michael's quest to get her feeding tube removed). The second settlement was Michael's and Michael's alone. He would not have forfeited it even had he divorced Terri. And he never had access to his wife's trust other than for her medical and legal fees.

What's your next lie?

What an asshole.

I don't know why you're not capable of learning ... but it was 5 years later when he finally went to court to get her taken off of life support.

Yeah? And? By then he had his new woman and Terri was an inconvenience.

Must of been so hard for him to try to keep up appearances all that time.

Now that's funny.

When do you stop lying?

There were two settlements. After everything and everyone was paid off, a trust of $750k was established for Terri's medical costs (much of which was eventually used to pay for legal fees in Michael's quest to get her feeding tube removed). The second settlement was Michael's and Michael's alone. He would not have forfeited it even had he divorced Terri. And he never had access to his wife's trust other than for her medical and legal fees.

What's your next lie?

Really. Florida law tells a different story. Go bitch at their court system. Not me.

"Under Florida law, Schiavo will inherit his wife's money when she dies.

Had he divorced her and let her parents become her guardians, there's a chance he would get nothing and possibly have to give up some of the money he was awarded from the lawsuit."

So every time somebody gets a second opinion and pays for it, the doctor providing the service is lying?

Any other brilliant insights you want to add?

Ya, how about this one.

The doctors and neurologist that examined Terri that night, in the days that followed and in the months that followed are more likely to correct about an attack/strangulation neck injury then someone that does an examination 12-years after the fact and ignores all the tests and patient descriptions from that night.

The reason for BlueGin not being willing to post a link to "Terri's neurologist" (her term not mine) that examined 12-years later is not understood.

>>>>

Wrong. I wasn't reading a link. I was referring to the trial transcripts. All of which until recently were not available online ( wonder why) . But reguardless...pardon me for calling one of the dr's " her neurologist" . I still directed you to read the testimony.

Testimony based from a man billed as having been nominated for a "Nobel Prize in Medicine" (one doesn't exist) claiming a neck injury in an examination 12-years after the incident when multiple doctors and radiographs from the time said/showed none exist.

You might want to step back and think about the evidence instead of deciding on the outcome you wanted then automatically agreeing with anyone that agreed with you. That is something liberals are vary wont to do.

>>>>
I don't need to "step back" my opinion is based on all the testimony. Not just what you think you are going to assign to me.

You hang your beliefs on ONE neurologist (the other was into oxygen therapy) whose claim of a neck injury is not supported by either doctors on the scene during the hours, days, and months following the incident and makes a claim on an examination 12-years after the fact which conflicts with 3 other neurologists who do present and support their diagnosis with scientific evidence.

Ever hear of the term Conformation Bias? You made up your mind and ignore anything that conflicts with it.

Sounds like you did too. President Bush weighed in on the Terri Schindler case saying that we should always err on the side of life. In doing so, he highlighted you people, the culture of death. Your mind was already made up because, being a Leftist and therefore evil, abortion and euthanasia are foregone conclusions for you. You death worshipers make judgments on people's lives, whether or not they're worth living. Life is loathsome to you because God considers human life to be precious and your god values death. So let's not pretend you come into a situation like this with an open mind absent any predrawn conclusions. Terri Schindler's life and continued existence offended you and you rooted for her death the entire time. You Leftists are truly wicked that way.

rev_schiavo.jpg

CLEARWATER, Fla.—Sitting recently on his brick back patio here, Michael Schiavo called Jeb Bush a vindictive, untrustworthy coward.

For years, the self-described “average Joe” felt harassed, targeted and tormented by the most important person in the state.

“It was a living hell,” he said, “and I blame him.”

Michael Schiavo was the husband of Terri Schiavo, the brain-dead woman from the Tampa Bay area who ended up at the center of one of the most contentious, drawn-out conflicts in the history of America’s culture wars. The fight over her death lasted almost a decade. It started as a private legal back-and-forth between her husband and her parents. Before it ended, it moved from circuit courts to district courts to state courts to federal courts, to the U.S. Supreme Court, from the state legislature in Tallahassee to Congress in Washington. The president got involved. So did the pope.

But it never would have become what it became if not for the dogged intervention of the governor of Florida at the time, the second son of the 41st president, the younger brother of the 43rd, the man who sits near the top of the extended early list of likely 2016 Republican presidential candidates. On sustained, concentrated display, seen in thousands of pages of court records and hundreds of emails he sent, was Jeb the converted Catholic, Jeb the pro-life conservative, Jeb the hands-on workaholic, Jeb the all-hours emailer—confident, competitive, powerful, obstinate Jeb. Longtime watchers of John Ellis Bush say what he did throughout the Terri Schiavo case demonstrates how he would operate in the Oval Office. They say it’s the Jebbest thing Jeb’s ever done.

The case showed he “will pursue whatever he thinks is right, virtually forever,” said Aubrey Jewett, a political science professor at the University of Central Florida. “It’s a theme of Jeb’s governorship: He really pushed executive power to the limits.”

Read more: Jeb Put Me Through Hell - POLITICO Magazine

I remember this case very well. It was supreme government overreach by Governor Bush and President Bush.

The scumbag that moved to have this disabled wife STARVED TO DEATH, so he could shack up with another woman is whining about the governor who tried to save Terry Schaivo from a fate NONE OF US WOULD EVER WANT TO FACE.

It figures liberals would try to make this TOTAL PIECE OF GARBAGE a "sympathetic person."

Sorry libs. I remember what happened.

I'm not in the Jeb Bush camp. But he did the right thing here. Liberals say way more about themselves than Jeb, even siding with that piece of crap.

Last edited:
Why don't you disgusting libs ask TERRY SCHAIVO'S PARENTS how they feel about Terry's Husband?

Jeb was acting on their behest as he tried to save THEIR DAUGHTER!

Anyone on the lib side even CONSIDERED THEM?????

No, they are just going to make this sympathetic picture of a man who wanted these parent's daughter STARVED TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No way in hell you guys are getting away with this pack of lies. Not while I'm here!

Hey lying libs. While you are showing "sympathetic pictures" of the scumbag that starved Terry to death, how about those pictures of Terry Schaivo with the parents who struggled to save her????

o-TERRI-SCHIAVO-OWN-WATN-facebook.jpg

What libs? Nothing to say in the face of the woman that Jeb tried to save from being starved to death??? Nothing???

You are SHAMELESS that you would even bring this up!

Forum List

Back