Terral's Conspiracies Compilation Thread

Added a few more today...

* The 9/11 inside job conspiracy

* The economy was collapsed on purpose conspiracy

* The China is on its way to invade Mexico conspiracy

* The US is about to come under martial law conspiracy

* The Trinity conspiracy, which near as I can tell is about a lion and an eagle and a badger all battling each other in heaven.

* Obama creating new "Hitler Youth" conspiracy

* DoD/FBI/CIA CounterIntelligence Disinformation Propaganda Conspiracy

* Advanced BioWar Event Conspiracy

* Homosexuals Destroying the American Empire Conspiracy

Added a few more today...

well he is not the only one as much as you like to pretend

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

you would have to be a fool to believe the economy was not collapsed on purpose

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04B3Wl2qouw[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqzlQ0ZEuxc&feature=related[/ame]

guarding against tyranny...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTmQM76htbk[/ame]

* The Trinity conspiracy, which near as I can tell is about a lion and an eagle and a badger all battling each other in heaven

I'm sure thats your limited iinterpretation

its a reasonable comparison

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mvP0ArKIGY[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiJGjJ2-aTs[/ame]

its a fact

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58Lc5cnnpxE[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH5QYIlz-D0[/ame]

there are precedents

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG6GMNd-xN0[/ame]

there is strong evidence

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8y2tpysd9c[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCDs9Vs2iYM[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc[/ame]

Add another one to the list!

* The Trinity conspiracy, which near as I can tell is about a lion and an eagle and a badger all battling each other in heaven.

* Cheney, Rove and Rumsfeld Murdering Americans Conspiracy

Terral, eots and 9/11 was an inside job are the 3 dumbest people on these boards. They sheer amount of nonsense they spew daily sets them apart from all others. Fucking weirdos.

Terral, eots and 9/11 was an inside job are the 3 dumbest people on these boards. They sheer amount of nonsense they spew daily sets them apart from all others. Fucking weirdos.

says goatboy..one goatboys opinion...vs....Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

MY opinion? Are you kidding me? With the exception of a few crackpots, every scientist and engineer in the world agrees with me, every high ranking military officer agrees with me, every aviation expert, demolitions expert...pretty much everyone agrees with me, and like me, they all think you are fucking crazy, foolish and naive to believe in that conspiracy crap.

Why do you name a few crackpots and expect us to take their word for anything? In a world with millions of experts, you are going to find a few that believe in reicarnation too, but that doesnt mean they are right. Get a fucking clue already retard.

* The $9 Trillion Stolen from the Fed/Treasury/Government Conspiracy

it might be easier for you to just list the conspiracies he DOESN'T believe

i havent seen one yet
LOL

Another one.

* Secret Bush-Clinton-Federal Reserve Pakistani Accounts Conspiracy

* Secret Bush-Clinton-Federal Reserve Pakistani Accounts Conspiracy

* The New World Order Agenda to Reduce the Global Population to less than 2 Billion Conspiracy

says goatboy..one goatboys opinion...vs....Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

MY opinion? Are you kidding me? With the exception of a few crackpots, every scientist and engineer in the world agrees with me, every high ranking military officer agrees with me, every aviation expert, demolitions expert...pretty much everyone agrees with me, and like me, they all think you are fucking crazy, foolish and naive to believe in that conspiracy crap.

Why do you name a few crackpots and expect us to take their word for anything? In a world with millions of experts, you are going to find a few that believe in reicarnation too, but that doesnt mean they are right. Get a fucking clue already retard.

you can not take other silence as agreement...that would be ...stupid...so can you in anyway substantiate these men are crackpots ?...can you post any links of high ranking military saying the patriots question 9/11 petition signatory's are any of these things you say...or did you just ...make that up ?

Hey Godboy kid,only in your fairy tale land that you so desperately want to live in, do you have almost every engineer,demolition expert,high ranking military officers and aviation experts agreeing with you.YOU know it,WE know it.give it up with your lies. in the REAL world,COUNTLESS numbers of them disagree with you.the ones that DO agree with you,only say so publicly moron because if they DONT,they jeopordize their careers and lose future work.they say so publicly caue if they dont,they get labeled a crackpot by people like you and they dont get future work.

Thats been proven with the multiple firings of people in their fields. with scientists at universtiys such as steven jones, judy wood and chemist kevin ryan who worked at the steel company that built those towers.He got fired for questioning the NIST report kid. fi

Eots has supplied you with that PATRIOTS QUESTION 9/11 site COUNTLESS numbers of times with high ranking military intel people,scientists,aviation pilots,ect ect.YOU havent supplied JACK SHIT!!.SO stop ignoring his patriots question 9/11 link cause it doesnt go along with what you WANT to see.

You can not take other silence as agreement...that would be ...stupid...so can you in anyway substantiate these men are crackpots ?...can you post any links of high ranking military saying the patriots question 9/11 petition signatory's are any of these things you say...or did you just ...make that up ?of course he just made it up and he cant supply jack shit to back up his fairy tales claims

Last edited:
Then realize the SAME PEOPLE who killed JFK and the same people who planned/carried out the 9/11 attacks are the same people orchestrating the U.S. Economic Crisis and the same people who built the FEMA Death Camps and the same people who injected the Bio-Weapon Virus into the arm of the Global Population that is now gestating/mutating into a Genocidal MONSTER. We are sitting right now at Level 6 for this Pandemic (story) just waiting for the Virus to MUTATE, so ‘drastic measures’ can be taken; which can happen anytime! Congress has already had their “Secret Meeting” (March 13, 2008) and the preparations to bring you under Martial Law are already in the works! Go through the information and come to the “FEMA AND REX 84” link (here) and read more about the FEMA Death Camps prepared especially for you. Then realize FEMA is playing Bio-terror Wargames (FEMA Paper from Post #133) using more than a million Foreign Troops starting July 27, 2009 (story from Post #134) making a “Checkmate” move by the Bad Guys a possibility for a New World Order Reality.

What we have here are several lines of convergence with the collapsing U.S. Dollar, the collapsing U.S. Economy, unemployment/bankruptcies/foreclosures rising, New World Order Puppet Obama approval rating declining, a bio-weapon virus mutating, FEMA Death Camps waiting, FEMA Bio-terror Wargames starting and U.S. Citizens sitting in warming water like stupid frogs, while the water is coming to a steady boil . . .

Awesome!

Hi Toro with Walt mentioned:

Thanks for the update. A good compilation post was drafted for Walt here. Surviving The Coming Collapse/Pandemonium (here) is probably the most important topic of all.

Thanks again,

Terral

You forgot the one that pro-wrestling really isn't staged.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI]YouTube - It's Still Real To Me Dammit[/ame]

This is what I don't get.

The people in here that think these conspiracies are full of shit like divecon, slack, toro, gunny you seen a few people who are here that never see it the way the so called "crackpots" do as they call them.

How do you know? Is it because you believe yourself more then others, because honestly you are blowing just as much hot air if most the conspiracies are a sham as they are. Your just giving your opinion which actually means nothing but shows that 1. your a complete idiot that doesn't take anything serious and you are no help 2. your monitoring. Which is it?

Not because you do not agree, because you are not constructive in a single and always anti and never pro....

If a thread isn't interesting to me I don't comment on it, I don't go in and make fun of the people like the people here do. So funny.

You really don't know now do you? or do you...enlighten me how you are for sure then?

you won't.

I am not going to take some stupid conservative answer that doesn't answer any questions....

What some of these people are doing is presenting you with a potential problem and all you can do is deter people away from it instead of being constructive about it.

Last thing you need is members pointing out the trolls and calling agents every time they post. In the information war in america this is counter productive. The american people can use these type of things as evidence of disinformation and deception by the controlling governments and a reason to toss them out of power real easy.

So fellow usmb members I would just go back few pages deep and archive the first 2-3 pages of the conspiracy sections of all your favorite sites. You will know if and when they are needed in the future. I would archive the news stories that pertain to the conspiracy topics as well.

The world is unhealthy and the mental state is battered and confused for the 'general population'.

---This has nothing to do with anything but some words of encouragement, If you are Fat stop fucking eatting and get your ass up and run. If you are capable of reading grab a dictionary and fucking learn a new word. If you can do anything then just do it.

Be yourselves, don't be what everyone else is.

This world gives you a false option of free will.... they say " its your free will to eat mcdonalds if you want to"... so if you get fat this is your fault.... This is true, but doesn't make them right for delivering temptation and preparing serverly damaging food that has made most of the population fat.

Im for peace, I don't want stupid shit to happen like a nuclear missles being fired at anyone...

I honestly don't have any enemies in other countries. The United States does tho.

This where they need to wake up.... the protesters in Iran, the protesters in america...

We are trying to tell you something....

The USA needs to listen to it's people, we have good ideas and want to help make the world a better place. It involves no war but cooperation and coordination.

We are sick of WAR!!! We are sick of all the fighting. We don't want our families to play operation human shield. We don't want unsuspecting cities to have missles randomly dropped on them and the people having no chance or warning.

This is what the governments are doing. I don't care if you say they are afganistan.... those are people there too...

Many people are getting bombs on them with no choice, they don't deserve it but we go in and kill without any remorse....

But we have lots of taco bells, chili's and kfc's over their now.... they are starting to get TV!! Yea they are now modern go them....not... U.S. went and took that shit over forcefully.

This is wrong and we can not conduct business this way. We have no hope for survival with a system that operates this way.

This is not only one countries problem.... this is the worlds problem.

What needs to happen here is the world needs to slow down, stop for a second and take a look around refocus on creation and advancement.

This is what I don't get.

The people in here that think these conspiracies are full of shit like divecon, slack, toro, gunny you seen a few people who are here that never see it the way the so called "crackpots" do as they call them.

How do you know? Is it because you believe yourself more then others, because honestly you are blowing just as much hot air if most the conspiracies are a sham as they are. Your just giving your opinion which actually means nothing but shows that 1. your a complete idiot that doesn't take anything serious and you are no help 2. your monitoring. Which is it?

Not because you do not agree, because you are not constructive in a single and always anti and never pro....

If a thread isn't interesting to me I don't comment on it, I don't go in and make fun of the people like the people here do. So funny.

You really don't know now do you? or do you...enlighten me how you are for sure then?

you won't.

I am not going to take some stupid conservative answer that doesn't answer any questions....

What some of these people are doing is presenting you with a potential problem and all you can do is deter people away from it instead of being constructive about it.

Last thing you need is members pointing out the trolls and calling agents every time they post. In the information war in america this is counter productive. The american people can use these type of things as evidence of disinformation and deception by the controlling governments and a reason to toss them out of power real easy.

So fellow usmb members I would just go back few pages deep and archive the first 2-3 pages of the conspiracy sections of all your favorite sites. You will know if and when they are needed in the future. I would archive the news stories that pertain to the conspiracy topics as well.

The world is unhealthy and the mental state is battered and confused for the 'general population'.

---This has nothing to do with anything but some words of encouragement, If you are Fat stop fucking eatting and get your ass up and run. If you are capable of reading grab a dictionary and fucking learn a new word. If you can do anything then just do it.

Be yourselves, don't be what everyone else is.

This world gives you a false option of free will.... they say " its your free will to eat mcdonalds if you want to"... so if you get fat this is your fault.... This is true, but doesn't make them right for delivering temptation and preparing serverly damaging food that has made most of the population fat.

Im for peace, I don't want stupid shit to happen like a nuclear missles being fired at anyone...

I honestly don't have any enemies in other countries. The United States does tho.

This where they need to wake up.... the protesters in Iran, the protesters in america...

We are trying to tell you something....

The USA needs to listen to it's people, we have good ideas and want to help make the world a better place. It involves no war but cooperation and coordination.

We are sick of WAR!!! We are sick of all the fighting. We don't want our families to play operation human shield. We don't want unsuspecting cities to have missles randomly dropped on them and the people having no chance or warning.

This is what the governments are doing. I don't care if you say they are afganistan.... those are people there too...

Many people are getting bombs on them with no choice, they don't deserve it but we go in and kill without any remorse....

But we have lots of taco bells, chili's and kfc's over their now.... they are starting to get TV!! Yea they are now modern go them....not... U.S. went and took that shit over forcefully.

This is wrong and we can not conduct business this way. We have no hope for survival with a system that operates this way.

This is not only one countries problem.... this is the worlds problem.

What needs to happen here is the world needs to slow down, stop for a second and take a look around refocus on creation and advancement.

I am here to monitor you for our benevolent world masters.

Forum List

Back