Terral's Conspiracies Compilation Thread

I'll help you start.

Take all of Terral's - and can I assume they are yours too? - conspiracy theories and state that I disagree with them.

I have lifted all of these theories from what Terral has said in his posts and he has not come onto this or any other thread to deny them.

16 more days!

The moon landing was fake.

Terral

Do you really believe all these or are you just playing me?

* The 9/11 inside job conspiracy
* Also, the creators of Loose Change, the movie accusing Bush and the US government of being behind 9/11, are actually part of the conspiracy and are in the pay of the New World Order elites. To prove it, Terral got banned on the Loose Change boards for saying this.

* The economy was collapsed on purpose conspiracy

* The China is on its way to invade Mexico conspiracy

* The US is about to come under martial law conspiracy

* The Trinity conspiracy, which near as I can tell is about a lion and an eagle and a badger all battling each other in heaven.

* Obama creating new "Hitler Youth" conspiracy

* DoD/FBI/CIA CounterIntelligence Disinformation Propaganda Conspiracy

* Advanced BioWar Event Conspiracy

* Homosexuals Destroying the American Empire Conspiracy

* Cheney, Rove and Rumsfeld Murdering Americans Conspiracy

* The $9 Trillion Stolen from the Fed/Treasury/Government Conspiracy

* Secret Bush-Clinton-Federal Reserve Pakistani Accounts Conspiracy

* The New World Order Agenda to Reduce the Global Population to less than 2 Billion Conspiracy

* European bankers (Rothschild, Warburg, etc., i.e. Jewish banks) staged the 1907 Panic so they could create the Federal Reserve System so (100 years later) they could kill you or make you a subject of the CanAmeriMexico Fascist/Totalitarian State.

* The conspiracy to make you think the Federal Reserve has some sort of "reserve" so they can fool you and take all your money out of the country.

* The Rothschild/Warburg (i.e. "Jewish")-controlled Govt killed JFK

* The 1970s Gas Shortage Conspiracy. There was no gas shortage. It was a conspiracy between the Saudis and the Federal Reserve so the Rothchild/Warburg (i.e. Jewish) Banking Elites could continue their plan, er, 70 years later.

* The War in Iraq was because Iraq was going to stop pricing oil in dollar conspiracy.

* Big Oil and the Federal Reserve conspired to kill Vaporization Carburetor Technology so everyone would still have to drive cars powered by hydrocarbons.

* The Same People Who Created the Federal Reserve, Who Killed JFK, and Who Have Unleashed the Global Bio-Weapon Virus, Killed Abraham Lincoln Conspiracy. Yes, conspiracies are generational. Seven generations, in fact.

* The NAU and the formation of the "Fascist State CanAmeriMexico"

* The moon landing was fake.

Terral's a birther! Is anyone surprised?

* Also, the creators of Loose Change, the movie accusing Bush and the US government of being behind 9/11, are actually part of the conspiracy and are in the pay of the New World Order elites. To prove it, Terral got banned on the Loose Change boards for saying this.

* The Trinity conspiracy, which near as I can tell is about a lion and an eagle and a badger all battling each other in heaven.

* The New World Order Agenda to Reduce the Global Population to less than 2 Billion Conspiracy

* European bankers (Rothschild, Warburg, etc., i.e. Jewish banks) staged the 1907 Panic so they could create the Federal Reserve System so (100 years later) they could kill you or make you a subject of the CanAmeriMexico Fascist/Totalitarian State.

* The conspiracy to make you think the Federal Reserve has some sort of "reserve" so they can fool you and take all your money out of the country.

* The 1970s Gas Shortage Conspiracy. There was no gas shortage. It was a conspiracy between the Saudis and the Federal Reserve so the Rothchild/Warburg (i.e. Jewish) Banking Elites could continue their plan, er, 70 years later.

* The War in Iraq was because Iraq was going to stop pricing oil in dollar conspiracy.

* Big Oil and the Federal Reserve conspired to kill Vaporization Carburetor Technology so everyone would still have to drive cars powered by hydrocarbons.

* The Same People Who Created the Federal Reserve, Who Killed JFK, and Who Have Unleashed the Global Bio-Weapon Virus, Killed Abraham Lincoln Conspiracy. Yes, conspiracies are generational. Seven generations, in fact.

* Obama wasn't born in America Conspiracy

Well he said he was going to be taken away this time by the Government on October 1. With the following roadblocks and takeovers on October 14/15th.

So let us take the time to wish dear Terral a fun extended vacation. :lol:

* The Rothschild/Rockefeller Eugenics/Genocide Program conspiracy

* The "My current conclusion is that every Govt Agency of the USA is part of the ongoing 9/11 DoD/FBI/CIA/NSA Counterintelligence/Disinformation Cover-up Operation ... " Conspiracy.

Damn, I should have linked them all from the beginning

* The "My current conclusion is that every Govt Agency of the USA is part of the ongoing 9/11 DoD/FBI/CIA/NSA Counterintelligence/Disinformation Cover-up Operation ... " Conspiracy.

poor terral, everyone is in on the conspiracy but him

:lol:

how about his conspiracy that he is the only person on the internet other than government agencies. everyone else on the internet is a government agency and of course he can not prove that because all the information on the internet is censored by the government.

how about his conspiracy that he is the only person on the internet other than government agencies. everyone else on the internet is a government agency and of course he can not prove that because all the information on the internet is censored by the government.
just like with most of the fucking troofers, if you dont agree with their delusional bullshit, you are a government agent

The Warburgs/Rothschilds/Morgans/Rockefellers/Federal Reserve were behind 9/11 conspiracy.

Thus, according to Terral, this is what the Warburgs/Rothschilds/Morgans/Rockefellers/Federal Reserve are all behind;

* 9/11
* The theft of $9 trillion from the Treasury
* The 1907 panic to create the Federal Reserve
* The plan to kill 5 billion people to reduce the world's population to 2 billion
* The assassination of JFK
* The assassination of Abraham Lincoln
* Eugenics and genocide
* The gas shortages of the 1970s
* The North American Union

Last edited:
I'm actually surprised there's no mention of aliens. That's a big one for him to miss.

I'm sure that's coming. And I'm sure the aliens are in league with the Warburgs/Rothschilds/the Fed at. al. to take all your money and kill billions, and they have been conspiring with aliens for over 100 years.

I'm actually surprised there's no mention of aliens. That's a big one for him to miss.

I'm sure that's coming. And I'm sure the aliens are in league with the Warburgs/Rothschilds/the Fed at. al. to take all your money and kill billions, and they have been conspiring with aliens for over 100 years.

i'm half alien and i can assure you that we are not in cahoots with the Warburgs/Rothschilds/the Fed of the world. we exchange technology for protection of our peaceful existence in an area about the same size as switzerland located in the southwestern united states.

Terral

How about?

Moon Landings
OJ Framed
Con trails
AIDS
Titanic

There are a lot of conspiracies you are missing out on

* The Warburgs/Rothschilds/Morgans/Rockefellers/Federal Reserve were behind 9/11 conspiracy.

* Goldman Sachs is a surrogate for "The House of Rothschild" Conspiracy. The Rothschilds own the Fed. (Of course, this is wrong.) Bush, Clinton, Bush and Obama are all Rothschild puppets. That's because the Rothschilds have been killing Presidents since Lincoln.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back