Terral's Conspiracies Compilation Thread

If a say anything it can just be denied. It doesn't matter who or what you are but what does matter is what your goals are on this message board.

Everyone on the board is 1 of 3 things.

1. Insider with Agenda
2. Lookie Loo
3. Outsider with Agenda

If a say anything it can just be denied. It doesn't matter who or what you are but what does matter is what your goals are on this message board.

Everyone on the board is 1 of 3 things.

1. Insider with Agenda
2. Lookie Loo
3. Outsider with Agenda
i have a 4th option

someone that thinks you are fucking nuts and only wants to poke fun at you

:lol:

So you would be option 1. I would say 2 because your response says so. But your response also lies.

I understand you have nothing to offer. Just make sure you tell the others that a fire is burning and you need their help to put it out.

So you would be option 1. I would say 2 because your response says so. But your response also lies.

I understand you have nothing to offer. Just make sure you tell the others that a fire is burning and you need their help to put it out.
no, i'm option 4

:lol:

so you are number 2, just come to share your opinion with everyone else and look on.

it doesn't matter anyways.

I'm just looking for answers here myself and comparing data.

Terral has kindly added to his list of conspiracy theories in this thread on why America will be destroyed. The updated list is now

* The 9/11 inside job conspiracy
....* ADDED. The creators of Loose Change, the movie accusing Bush and the US government of being behind 9/11, are actually part of the conspiracy and are in the pay of the New World Order elites. To prove it, Terral got banned on the Loose Change boards for saying this.

* The economy was collapsed on purpose conspiracy

* The China is on its way to invade Mexico conspiracy

* The US is about to come under martial law conspiracy

* The Trinity conspiracy, which near as I can tell is about a lion and an eagle and a badger all battling each other in heaven.

* Obama creating new "Hitler Youth" conspiracy

* DoD/FBI/CIA CounterIntelligence Disinformation Propaganda Conspiracy

* Advanced BioWar Event Conspiracy

* Homosexuals Destroying the American Empire Conspiracy

* Cheney, Rove and Rumsfeld Murdering Americans Conspiracy

* The $9 Trillion Stolen from the Fed/Treasury/Government Conspiracy

* Secret Bush-Clinton-Federal Reserve Pakistani Accounts Conspiracy

* The New World Order Agenda to Reduce the Global Population to less than 2 Billion Conspiracy

* European bankers (Rothschild, Warburg, etc., i.e. Jewish banks) staged the 1907 Panic so they could create the Federal Reserve System so (100 years later) they could kill you or make you a subject of the CanAmeriMexico Fascist/Totalitarian State.

* The conspiracy to make you think the Federal Reserve has some sort of "reserve" so they can fool you and take all your money out of the country.

* The Rothschild/Warburg (i.e. "Jewish")-controlled Govt killed JFK

* The 1970s Gas Shortage Conspiracy. There was no gas shortage. It was a conspiracy between the Saudis and the Federal Reserve so the Rothchild/Warburg (i.e. Jewish) Banking Elites could continue their plan, er, 70 years later.

* The War in Iraq was because Iraq was going to stop pricing oil in dollar conspiracy.

* Big Oil and the Federal Reserve conspired to kill Vaporization Carburetor Technology so everyone would still have to drive cars powered by hydrocarbons.

A new one.

* Also, the creators of Loose Change, the movie accusing Bush and the US government of being behind 9/11, are actually part of the conspiracy and are in the pay of the New World Order elites. To prove it, Terral got banned on the Loose Change boards for saying this.

* The Trinity conspiracy, which near as I can tell is about a lion and an eagle and a badger all battling each other in heaven.

* The New World Order Agenda to Reduce the Global Population to less than 2 Billion Conspiracy

* European bankers (Rothschild, Warburg, etc., i.e. Jewish banks) staged the 1907 Panic so they could create the Federal Reserve System so (100 years later) they could kill you or make you a subject of the CanAmeriMexico Fascist/Totalitarian State.

* The conspiracy to make you think the Federal Reserve has some sort of "reserve" so they can fool you and take all your money out of the country.

* The 1970s Gas Shortage Conspiracy. There was no gas shortage. It was a conspiracy between the Saudis and the Federal Reserve so the Rothchild/Warburg (i.e. Jewish) Banking Elites could continue their plan, er, 70 years later.

* The War in Iraq was because Iraq was going to stop pricing oil in dollar conspiracy.

* Big Oil and the Federal Reserve conspired to kill Vaporization Carburetor Technology so everyone would still have to drive cars powered by hydrocarbons.

* The Same People Who Created the Federal Reserve, Who Killed JFK, and Who Have Unleashed the Global Bio-Weapon Virus, Killed Abraham Lincoln Conspiracy. Yes, conspiracies are generational. Seven generations, in fact.

* Also, the creators of Loose Change, the movie accusing Bush and the US government of being behind 9/11, are actually part of the conspiracy and are in the pay of the New World Order elites. To prove it, Terral got banned on the Loose Change boards for saying this.

* The Same People Who Created the Federal Reserve, Who Killed JFK, and Who Have Unleashed the Global Bio-Weapon Virus, Killed Abraham Lincoln Conspiracy. Yes, conspiracies are generational. Seven generations, in fact.

* The FEMA Allowed New Orleans to Drown so It Could Get More Power to Execute the Coming Swine Flu Bio-Terror Campaign and Control 1 Million Foreign Troops on US Soil to Execute Martial Law Conspiracy

Hi Toro:

* The 9/11 inside job conspiracy, * Also, the creators of Loose Change . . .

Wait one minute! Toro's position still says that "no conspiracy exists," which is exactly what former Congressman Gary Allen predicted back in the 1970's (my signature).

A better listing of links to my work is here.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Awesome! Thanks Terral.

Hey, did you know Jeff Macke got fired from CNBC? Do you think that's because his corporate masters didn't want him telling everyone the truth before they were done looting the Fed?

Just as far as the secret societies are concerned these things have been going on since the biblical ages. This is how long it has taken them to group the world and prepare for the final attack.

So you need to know that the aliens you call good guys.... They killed this planet 2 times before. You confirmed it. You just say it wasn't them.

Life finds away. So life was sprouted again.

Just this time the aliens didn't know what to do, so they changed their strategy. To enslave and take on the people for their own.

They want to turn you in to green tablets and eat you.

They are the reason secret societies exist.

Yes they could of killed us already, but this time is different.

The bears that I spoke of have 900 incarnated souls waiting for their turn and the reason they are here is because of the aliens that are incontrol of this planet. We are here to help rebuild.

This is why the quickening has taken place to enslave humanity before the bears come back with war and the plans of the controlling aliens could not be completed with another species of beings interferring.

Before you deny me like your other times I tried to draw the lines for you. You need to see that not everything is what it seems as you say. In the enternal infinite you can understand. The Bears are mentioned in human history. The Greeks called them Gods.

Hi Toro:

Awesome! Thanks Terral.

Hey, did you know Jeff Macke got fired from CNBC?

Jeff Macke stopped drinking the Loyal Bushie/Obama Fascism Kool-aid and eventually woke the hell up. Macke realized that the market fundamentals are broken and that the USA is heading for a massive Implosion Collapse, which the Automaker Bailout demonstrated to a Tee. CNBC wants puppets to talk the markets up and will not stand for anyone trying to wake up the Sheeple to what is really going on. CNBC is filled with people minding the Loyal Bushie/Obama Kool-aid Stand and Macke was a loose canon that simply had to go . . .

Do you think that's because his corporate masters didn't want him telling everyone the truth before they were done looting the Fed?

We cannot even have a good conversation on these related Conspiracy Topics, because El Toro :)confused:) has no idea about what he is even talking about. Nobody is looting the FED (you idiot :cuckoo:), because the Rothschilds and Warburgs and Morgans and Rockefellers OWN THE FED and they have been looting American Wealth for the last century using 'their' privately-owned central bank you now as the FED. Macke and I see that the people who own the FED (New World Order Global Elite) are the problem, but El Toro has no idea about what that even means.

The funny part :)lol:) is that you cut and paste components of my work to this silly thread, but have no clue as to what is really going on.

GL,

Terral

Because no one is that good. That's why these conspircies are bogus because half of whta they believe simply isn't possible and the rest of it is ultimately self defeating for the very people they claim to be orchestrating some grand design.

I took the time to go over some of Terral's work, and his articles are very well documented, straight to the point, and "true". And "truth" is something the cult members of wickedness, evil, and darkness despise.

He has a non-combative style that works well for him (but not everyone) and he has respect for Holy Scripture. One would expect the enemies of truth and freedom to try and villify the work of someone such as this.

In the war of Good and evil all those that choose the side of Good have a chance at having their names written in the lambs book of life. Wicked liars have no such hope; they work toward increasing their torment in the bowels of hell.

Last edited:
Hi Gary and Octoldit with Toro and DiveBomb mentioned:

Because no one is that good. That's why these conspiracies are bogus because half of what they believe simply isn't possible and the rest of it is ultimately self defeating for the very people they claim to be orchestrating some grand design.

Gary has his head jammed into the sand and is too afraid to simply take a good look around to verify what is really going on! Go ahead and pull up a listing of his posts to realize he is out here ‘talking’ and trying desperately to lull everyone back to sleep without ever making a case for anything at all. Gary is described by Christ as a ‘hypocrite’ . . .

"But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you shut off the kingdom of heaven from people; for you do not enter in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in.” Matthew 23:13.
Christ says, “. . . and you will know ‘the truth,’ and ‘the truth’ will make you free” (John 8:32), but Gary (and Toro and DiveBomb and others) do not accept ‘the truth’ AND they do everything to stand in your way of entering into ‘the truth’ at the very same time. I am telling everyone here that we have done these things two times already ‘and’ things are NOT nearly as they appear (Ecc. 1:9-11)! Those among you with beards (and your wives) think yourselves to be mere men, but in reality “You Are Gods!” (Ps. 82:6, Jn 10:34). Your existence began in God’s Infinite Realm (far left and very top) LONG before this Adamic Creation was called into being. All of these things took place during the Satanic Rebellion when the ‘god of this world’ (and his helpers) deceived you the first time in God’s Infinite Realm. Then everything took place again when Michael the Archangel battled with the Dragon (and his helpers) in Heaven (Rev. 12:7-9), until you were swept down into this Adamic Realm where everything is happening for the ‘third and final time.’ Gary and Toro and DiveBomb (and their helpers) are running around deceiving everyone in their environment, because they did the SAME THING two times already and everything is fixed and they cannot change it. I am sending out the warnings (with helpers like Octoldit), because you have received these warnings two times already and only some of you will take heed.

I took the time to go over some of Terral's work, and his articles are very well documented, straight to the point, and "true". And "truth" is something the cult members of wickedness, evil, and darkness despise.

Thanks to Octoldit for simply stating ‘the truth’ that divides the children of Light from the children of Darkness right here on the USMB Board. A compilation of my work is here and these hypocrites are invited to ‘quote >>’ anything from my work to point out any errors using evidence of their own. One example is found in my Flight 93 Opening Post (here) where we see the picture of Senor Bushie’s empty hole.

93crash2.jpg

crater-stahl.jpg

How do these 911Truth DENIERS explain the evidence of the EMPTY HOLE where Senor Bushie and his gang say a real 100-Ton Jetliner crashed on 9/11????????? The U.S. Geological Survey picture taken on 4/20/1994 (pic) says this hole was already in this empty field! So, if my conclusions that 9/11 was definitely and ‘inside job’ (my blog) are wrong, then where is Gary’s evidence saying something else? :0)

E6A893DC63.jpg

NoPlaneHere.jpg

These are pictures of the very location where Senor Bushie says a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed going 530 miles per hour (What Really Happened)!! If my work describing ‘the’ 911Truth are wrong, then where is Gary’s evidence in support of the Official Govt Cover Story? These buffoons are running to these deliberations with no case for ANYTHING. They shout at the top of their lungs and throw a ton of dust into the air, but in the end have nothing to support Official Bushie/Obama Administration LIES.

He has a non-combative style that works well for him (but not everyone) and he has respect for Holy Scripture. One would expect the enemies of truth and freedom to try and villify the work of someone such as this.

The object is to attack ‘the Topic’ without attacking my debating adversaries that have no case for anything. You present ‘your case’ and I will present ‘my case’ from the EVIDENCE and everyone here can make up their own minds one way or the other (1Cor. 11:19). If you guys want to side with a bunch of hypocrites simply running their mouths, then that is the way the old cookie crumbles. Again, we have been through all of this two times already and the song will DEFINITELY remain the same!

In the war of Good and evil all those that choose the side of Good have a chance at having their names written in the lambs book of life. Wicked liars have no such hope; they work toward increasing their torment in the bowels of hell.

Those with their names added and blotted out of the Lamb’s Book Of Life shall live through the 1000 years of the upcoming 1000 Year Day of the Lord (in blue here and here and here). These ‘gods’ incarnate today are taking part in the ‘mystery’ aspects within the “2000 Year Mystery Time” (in red) where the members of the Body of Christ (Eph. 4:12 = Church #2) are battling against the evil forces of ‘this darkness’ represented by the earthbound members of the ‘body of antichrist.’ Bush and Obama (and their cohorts) are not the antichrist himself (he comes in 1000 years), but they are the members of his body working in unison for the destruction of human hosts like Satan (and his helpers) murdered Adam in God’s Infinite Realm to start the ball rolling. The Swine/Avian/Human Hybrid Bio-weapon Virus is a tool of Genocidal Destruction in a ‘second’ 9/11-like attack (my Topic) that has been injected into the arm of the Global Population very much on purpose.

If you guys want to follow the advice of Gary and Toro and DiveBomb, then so be it . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Another one. I'm actually a little surprised it took Terral so long to trot out the NAU conspiracy. That's been a pretty active one on the Internet for some time.

* The NAU and the formation of the "Fascist State CanAmeriMexico"

Forum List

Back