Tennessee Seeks tonBar Same Sex Marriage

It had everything to do with it. Women stayed in bad marriages because they had no job prospects. They were actually expected to put up with marital abuse...

View attachment 250169
Hahahahahahaha... it's funny because she's getting a beating for fucking up the coffee..

images

No, seriously, bitch, you had one job!

Yeah, Women don't miss 1950's style marriage, for some reason.
Much better now. Women get boinked by every DeShawn, DeAndre and Darnell that comes along, spawn and get free stuff from the state. That's progress!
I hate to burst your little snot bubble but it`s the party of Trump that`s getting all of the "free stuff from the state". How much are you getting?
The GOP Base Benefits Most From Government-Assistance Programs: - The Atlantic
"The Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, a liberal policy-analysis group, found ..."

I hate to bust your bubble.
Okay, I`ll look at your link regarding who is getting the most free stuff. Until you have something the numbers from the so called liberal policy-analysis group stand. I`m looking for numbers, not an opinion piece from a white supremacist group.
The GOP Base Benefits Most From Government-Assistance Programs: - The Atlantic

California and New York combine for about 50% of tne welfare payments in the country. Throw in Illinois and the tell us who's getting freebies? Lefties love using percentages while not telling you that 45% of Mississippi's population is LOT less than 25-30% of California's. Funny how real numbers work.
And all of this has what, exactly , to do with same sex marriage?

None of that has anything to do at all with marriage. Used to be, a divorce meant failure, and people rightly felt bad about it. Today, they throw divorce parties.

Mark

It had everything to do with it. Women stayed in bad marriages because they had no job prospects. They were actually expected to put up with marital abuse...

View attachment 250169
Hahahahahahaha... it's funny because she's getting a beating for fucking up the coffee..

images

Women don't divorce today because of abuse. They divorce out of boredom. Let them be bored on their own dime.

Mark

Wha\t about DeAndre, DeShawn and Darnell's spawn?

OK, 77%. Absolutely fucking disgraceful!

Or just not a big deal. The thing is, you work on the assumption that because they don't get a big fancy wedding, they aren't a family...

You get worked up about it... most people don't really care.

No one cares if they don't have a wedding. We do care tat the reason they don't marry is to game the system.

Mark

The wise are stampeding to tenn

The wise Germans fleeing Germany are setting up in TN

And the stampede of conservatives out of New York and calif has many going to tn

TN is becoming very powerful
Quickly

None of that has anything to do at all with marriage. Used to be, a divorce meant failure, and people rightly felt bad about it. Today, they throw divorce parties.

Mark

View attachment 250169

images

Women don't divorce today because of abuse. They divorce out of boredom. Let them be bored on their own dime.

Mark

Correct

Boredom
And brainwashed by the deep state

Selling to women is where the real profit comes because they are so easy to fool

That is now about to change as the men rises

Mark

View attachment 250169

images

Mark

Correct

Boredom

Selling to women is where the real profit comes because they are so easy to fool

I would call you retarded but that would be an insult to the intellectually impaired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark

View attachment 250169

images

Mark

Correct

Boredom

I would call you retarded but that would be an insult to the intellectually impaired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do sales people say sell to the woman and not the man??

Why?

More easier to fool because of lower logic and more emotions

The founders protected women by not letting them vote

Today women voted in Obama who brought their worst nightmare the Muslims

No one cares if they don't have a wedding. We do care tat the reason they don't marry is to game the system.

Mark

What system is that? Frankly, marriage is a big liability... that person can get half your shit if there's a divorce. What kind of idiot would sign up for that? (One who is really in love, I guess.)

There are straights who game they system, too. There are the guys who marry chicks to they can get green cards... so let's ban straight marriage!

Frankly, if a guy can't keep her interested, that's his problem!

I don’t know too many women anxious to assist the meaning & impact of the word mother into obscurity by giving a thumbs up to motherless marriages.

Especially not in Tennessee.

Except no one is really proposing that...

So one more time... gays can get married, how has that made your life worse?

No one is proposing that?? Of course they are. If gay men marry, they are certainly precluding a mother.

Mark

Mark

What system is that? Frankly, marriage is a big liability... that person can get half your shit if there's a divorce. What kind of idiot would sign up for that? (One who is really in love, I guess.)

There are straights who game they system, too. There are the guys who marry chicks to they can get green cards... so let's ban straight marriage!

Read what we were talking about, then respond. Hint: It wasn't about gay marriage.

Mark

I don’t know too many women anxious to assist the meaning & impact of the word mother into obscurity by giving a thumbs up to motherless marriages.

No one is proposing that?? Of course they are. If gay men marry, they are certainly precluding a mother.

Mark
If gay men marry? Gay men do marry. And they have children in their care. And those kids do just fine.

No one was really proposing that; yet that is exactly what is happening. Unintended consequences exist.

So as to your next question, since my quality of life is vastly overshadowed by the entire State of Tenessee’s quality of life (& therefore that State’s standing as to this question of law), we address It & not me.

As to that, then, gays getting married in Tennessee means that some people in Tennessee will have contracts that EFFECTIVELY banish children implicitly involved in said contracts, from a mother (or father) & the importance of those irreplaceable roles...for life.

Why does that matter to the entire State of Tennessee? Look for the rationale in any pleadings pending. But my money is on that the State wants to avoid the known & uber-documented & peer-reviewed pitfalls of giving a blessing, no less, to kids being raised in motherless & fatherless homes..ensuing rises in indigence, crime rates, prison terms, drug addiction & all the rest.

Plus; Obergefell was arrived at illegally, in direct defiance of Windsor 2013 & outside the powers of the Judicial Branch of government. So doing it effectively stripped states of their due powers (without authority to do so) it had just said was the sole realm of a states to determine (Windsor 2013).

Last edited:

No one was really proposing that; yet that is exactly what is happening. Unintended consequences exist.

So as to your next question, since my quality of life is vastly overshadowed by the entire State of Tenessee’s quality of life (& therefore that State’s standing as to this question of law), we address It & not me.

As to that, then, gays getting married in Tennessee means that some people in Tennessee will have contracts that EFFECTIVELY banish children implicitly involved in said contracts, from a mother (or father) & the importance of those irreplaceable roles...for life.

Why does that matter to the entire State of Tennessee? Look for the rationale in any pleadings pending. But my money is on that the State wants to avoid the known & uber-documented & peer-reviewed pitfalls of giving a blessing, no less, to kids being raised in motherless & fatherless homes..ensuing rises in indigence, crime rates, prison terms, drug addiction & all the rest.

Plus; Obergefell was arrived at illegally, in direct defiance of Windsor 2013 & outside the powers of the Judicial Branch of government. So doing it effectively stripped states of their due powers (without authority to do so) it had just said was the sole realm of a states to determine (Windsor 2013).
Please explain- given the fact that many of the children in the care of gay people are their biological children, and that marriage is a requirement to adopt - how are all of those children going have a mom and a dad if gays are not allowed to marry,

Mark
If gay men marry? Gay men do marry. And they have children in their care. And those kids do just fine.

Wrong

Children must have a real feminine and masculine balance to be healthy kids

Women with better memory intellect and men with better logic intellect

Their natural differences works together to bring the best for kids

The woman's memory is to remember what the mans logic figures out

Forum List

Back