Tennessee Seeks tonBar Same Sex Marriage

Liberalism has brought great harm to kids in many ways

Now the universal law of life like always will correct this

I don’t know too many women anxious to assist the meaning & impact of the word mother into obscurity by giving a thumbs up to motherless marriages.

Especially not in Tennessee.

Except no one is really proposing that...

So one more time... gays can get married, how has that made your life worse?
No one was really proposing that; yet that is exactly what is happening. Unintended consequences exist.

So as to your next question, since my quality of life is vastly overshadowed by the entire State of Tenessee’s quality of life (& therefore that State’s standing as to this question of law), we address It & not me.

As to that, then, gays getting married in Tennessee means that some people in Tennessee will have contracts that EFFECTIVELY banish children implicitly involved in said contracts, from a mother (or father) & the importance of those irreplaceable roles...for life.

Why does that matter to the entire State of Tennessee? Look for the rationale in any pleadings pending. But my money is on that the State wants to avoid the known & uber-documented & peer-reviewed pitfalls of giving a blessing, no less, to kids being raised in motherless & fatherless homes..ensuing rises in indigence, crime rates, prison terms, drug addiction & all the rest.

Plus; Obergefell was arrived at illegally, in direct defiance of Windsor 2013 & outside the powers of the Judicial Branch of government. So doing it effectively stripped states of their due powers (without authority to do so) it had just said was the sole realm of a states to determine (Windsor 2013).
Please explain- given the fact that many of the children in the care of gay people are their biological children, and that marriage is a requirement to adopt - how are all of those children going have a mom and a dad if gays are not allowed to marry,
Their unfortunate situations are not Tennessee’s obligation to subsidize “just because they exist”. If they were, then Tennessee would have to subsidize any scenario children find themselves locked into.

I don’t know too many women anxious to assist the meaning & impact of the word mother into obscurity by giving a thumbs up to motherless marriages.

No one is proposing that?? Of course they are. If gay men marry, they are certainly precluding a mother.

Mark
If gay men marry? Gay men do marry. And they have children in their care. And those kids do just fine.

Wrong

Children must have a real feminine and masculine balance to be healthy kids
Appeal to ignorance logical fallacy. Saying something is true does make it true. Must humans over 5 years of age know that

No one was really proposing that; yet that is exactly what is happening. Unintended consequences exist.

So as to your next question, since my quality of life is vastly overshadowed by the entire State of Tenessee’s quality of life (& therefore that State’s standing as to this question of law), we address It & not me.

As to that, then, gays getting married in Tennessee means that some people in Tennessee will have contracts that EFFECTIVELY banish children implicitly involved in said contracts, from a mother (or father) & the importance of those irreplaceable roles...for life.

Why does that matter to the entire State of Tennessee? Look for the rationale in any pleadings pending. But my money is on that the State wants to avoid the known & uber-documented & peer-reviewed pitfalls of giving a blessing, no less, to kids being raised in motherless & fatherless homes..ensuing rises in indigence, crime rates, prison terms, drug addiction & all the rest.

Plus; Obergefell was arrived at illegally, in direct defiance of Windsor 2013 & outside the powers of the Judicial Branch of government. So doing it effectively stripped states of their due powers (without authority to do so) it had just said was the sole realm of a states to determine (Windsor 2013).
Please explain- given the fact that many of the children in the care of gay people are their biological children, and that marriage is a requirement to adopt - how are all of those children going have a mom and a dad if gays are not allowed to marry,
Their unfortunate situations are not Tennessee’s obligation to subsidize “just because they exist”. If they were, then Tennessee would have to subsidize any scenario children find themselves locked into.
Is that supposed to be an answer to my question? It doesn't even make sense. You wouldn't want anyone to start thinking that your concern for children is bullshit-would you?

Is that supposed to be an answer to my question? It doesn't even make sense. You wouldn't want anyone to start thinking that your concern for children is bullshit-would you?

Low logic is the cause of thinking you are wise when you are not

And great harm comes

It's like a blind person who cannot see who is not blind and letting the wrong ones lead them

A blind person with logic would set up tests to prove the other is not blind

Your low logic brings you great harm in many ways

Liberalism brings the death sentence with the big imbalance of young to old !!

Low logic is the cause of thinking you are wise when you are not

And great harm comes

It's like a blind person who cannot see who is not blind and letting the wrong ones lead them

A blind person with logic would set up tests to prove the other is not blind

Your low logic brings you great harm in many ways

Liberalism brings the death sentence with the big imbalance of young to old !!
You're a bad joke without a punchline . Get lost!

No one is proposing that?? Of course they are. If gay men marry, they are certainly precluding a mother.

Mark
If gay men marry? Gay men do marry. And they have children in their care. And those kids do just fine.

And? Are they precluding a mother, yes or no?

Mark

Mark

Mark
Yes. So what?

Not really. Maybe they don't want to have kids. Lot's of straight folks get married with no intent of having kids.

So does divorce, and we don't hear you advocating for repealing divorce laws or mandating marriage for out of wedlock births.

Again, none of which has any effect on your life.

I think you keep misinterpreting Windsor, which was only about Federal Marriage, not state marriage. Obergefell settled the issue of State marriage.

Not really. Maybe they don't want to have kids. Lot's of straight folks get married with no intent of having kids.

So does divorce, and we don't hear you advocating for repealing divorce laws or mandating marriage for out of wedlock births.

Again, none of which has any effect on your life.

I think you keep misinterpreting Windsor, which was only about Federal Marriage, not state marriage. Obergefell settled the issue of State marriage.

Silhouette has been blathering that same old tired shit about Obergefell is in conflict with Windsor for years now. She is clearly uneducable .

Silhouette has been blathering that same old tired shit about Obergefell is in conflict with Windsor for years now. She is clearly uneducable .

I think Sil is a dude. But the funny thing is, as much as he/she goes on about gender/sexuality issues, it won't even reveal it's own gender.

One time he talked about how some gay dude put the moves on him, and he beat him up. Not that I believe it for second, but i think it shows his mentality.

Mark

Mark
Yes. So what?
You said: Except no one is really proposing that...

If you are backing gay marriage, that is exactly what you are proposing.

Mark

Mark

Mark
Yes. So what?

Mark
Exactly. It’s like he is baking chocolate chip cookies & saying “I’m just making cookies; I don’t know how those chocolate chips got in there?”

Mark

Nope. We have gay marriage, people still refer to their female parent as their "mother'. Like, "My mother is such a pain in the ass!" and "My Mom is always ragging on me to move out of the basement" -- Oh, wait, that last one was your typical USMB Right Wing Troll.

Exactly. It’s like he is baking chocolate chip cookies & saying “I’m just making cookies; I don’t know how those chocolate chips got in there?”

Well, a cookie would kind of suck without chocolate chips.

Again, still not seeing what that has to do with other people's families that aren't yours.

I mean, I guess there will be some kid who might refer to his mother as "Parent One" sardonically, before his mom backhands him.

Women with better memory intellect and men with better logic intellect

Their natural differences works together to bring the best for kids

The woman's memory is to remember what the mans logic figures out

Do you actually think that men are more logical than women? That's a joke. And what "balance" is there of "masculine" and "feminine" if one of the partners cheats, commits violence against the other partner, brags of being superior to their partner, refuses to support their partner's hopes and dreams for themselves and their children?

Explain heterosexual domestic violence, and family annihilaters like chris
Watts.

Some LGBTQ parents are raising their own biological children. Some are volunteering to adopt children, which is an incredible act of love on their part.. It's not a mistake or the result of a tear in a condom. They are voluntarily opening their homes to orphaned children when they might be off cruising the world on their combined incomes.

There is no need to attack the LGBTQ community. The heterosexual community, which produces children, has a lot to clean up.

Mark

Nope. We have gay marriage, people still refer to their female parent as their "mother'. Like, "My mother is such a pain in the ass!" and "My Mom is always ragging on me to move out of the basement" -- Oh, wait, that last one was your typical USMB Right Wing Troll.

What if there is no female parent?

Mark

Women with better memory intellect and men with better logic intellect

Their natural differences works together to bring the best for kids

The woman's memory is to remember what the mans logic figures out

Do you actually think that men are more logical than women? That's a joke. And what "balance" is there of "masculine" and "feminine" if one of the partners cheats, commits violence against the other partner, brags of being superior to their partner, refuses to support their partner's hopes and dreams for themselves and their children?

Explain heterosexual domestic violence, and family annihilaters like chris
Watts.

Some LGBTQ parents are raising their own biological children. Some are volunteering to adopt children, which is an incredible act of love on their part.. It's not a mistake or the result of a tear in a condom. They are voluntarily opening their homes to orphaned children when they might be off cruising the world on their combined incomes.

There is no need to attack the LGBTQ community. The heterosexual community, which produces children, has a lot to clean up.

Yes this all can be explained and much easier as time goes on

We have learned that the earth is not flat

We were PRE~WIRED at creation for this result at that time

There is no "gay marriage right." You're confusing "rights" with "privileges".

You also have no "right" to an abortion, a free education, free internet, free housing, free food, or a free telephone. Go back and re-read the Constitution and get back to me when you're done.
Stop humping the cat.

doghumpgarf.gif

Forum List

Back