Pot smokers find tiger in Houston...............

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Heard this on the local news this evening, and thought it was too good to pass up.

Seems that some dude was looking for a place where he could toke up, and found a live tiger in the abandoned house he broke in to. He thought that he was hallucinating when he saw the tiger, but called it in anyway.

Hey...................got news for you people....................if the marijuana you are smoking makes you hallucinate, you are smoking more than just marijuana. For you people who have never smoked? Know that plain old marijuana will NOT make you see things that aren't there. Even if it's the high grade Colorado stuff. You WILL NOT hallucinate when you smoke.

On another note? If you are toking up and see a tiger, get the hell out of there and call animal control.

Person enters house, smokes weed, sees tiger

But................to tell you the truth, I'd really like to find out who put the tiger in the abandoned house in the first place. The linked article said that there were packages of meat in the house.

Too bad the tiger didn't rip out a couple of throats. Fresh meat would have been healthier for the animal.

That must be some good shit.

I personally think that it was an inexperienced marijuana smoker. If you have smoked for any length of time, you would know that marijuana is not a hallucinogenic, it is more along the lines of an intoxicant and relaxer.

Like I said before, if you are hallucinating while smoking marijuana, you have more than just marijuana in your smoke.

I personally think that it was an inexperienced marijuana smoker. If you have smoked for any length of time, you would know that marijuana is not a hallucinogenic, it is more along the lines of an intoxicant and relaxer.

Like I said before, if you are hallucinating while smoking marijuana, you have more than just marijuana in your smoke.

Yeah, great stuff! Marijuana has a deleterious effect on young brains development. The human brain continues to develop through the age of about 25. Yep, good stuff!

I saw an Opossum on my back porch one time. I thought it was a hallucination until it told me it wasn’t.

When the police were interviewing the kids they said that at first, they thought they were hallucinating. I've never smoked marijuana but I can imagine that happening! :D

You've never smoked marijuana, but you can imagine that happening. Guess you don't know anyone who has smoked either, because marijuana doesn't make a person hallucinate. It just relaxes them and makes them feel giddy.

Bud is an hallucinogenic. Kinda wondering why you are saying it isn't

What's for dinner?
borges-family-432146.jpg

Not the usual household cats! Brazilian family live with SEVEN tigers in their home

Heard this on the local news this evening, and thought it was too good to pass up.

Seems that some dude was looking for a place where he could toke up, and found a live tiger in the abandoned house he broke in to. He thought that he was hallucinating when he saw the tiger, but called it in anyway.

Hey...................got news for you people....................if the marijuana you are smoking makes you hallucinate, you are smoking more than just marijuana. For you people who have never smoked? Know that plain old marijuana will NOT make you see things that aren't there. Even if it's the high grade Colorado stuff. You WILL NOT hallucinate when you smoke.

On another note? If you are toking up and see a tiger, get the hell out of there and call animal control.

Person enters house, smokes weed, sees tiger

Lots of folks here own tigers. You can buy about any exotic animal you want

Bud is an hallucinogenic. Kinda wondering why you are saying it isn't

You obviously have never smoked marijuana, because if you had, you wouldn't say that.

Me? I've had magic mushrooms and LSD, as well as have smoked marijuana. I can tell you that there are zero hallucinogenic effects from smoking marijuana.

If you smoke an Indica, it will calm you down and make you sleepy. If you smoke a Sativa, it will give you energy and make you happy. NEITHER of them will make you see things that aren't there. At the very most, colors might become a bit more vivid and food might taste a bit better. If it is a really good strain, it may even give you the munchies.

But no. You won't see anything that isn't there.

Forum List

Back