Ten Hours in Line to Vote - An American Embarrassment

yes, you still tell your people we are going to bring out the water hoses and dogs too doncha?

my people? I am not black if that is what you are insinuating. It is very entertaining to see the panic of the right wing nuts, losing all credibility with outrageous claims trying to stoke fear. lol.. too bad its not 2004 might have worked, america has learned to ignore the clowns.

one thing though, I never mentioned "Black people" you did. I mentioned "people voting for the first time" and "People coming out to vote who never voted before".

I agree with you .. and I am NOT .. make that absolutely NOT accusing you of anything racial. I mentioned black people because they are the major victims of this contrived chaos.

I could have also said "democratic districts", but they are often one in the same.

my people? I am not black if that is what you are insinuating. It is very entertaining to see the panic of the right wing nuts, losing all credibility with outrageous claims trying to stoke fear. lol.. too bad its not 2004 might have worked, america has learned to ignore the clowns.

how do you explain congress, then?

my ilk? my my my but you are a bittler little individual aren't you? Sorry you live with such hatred in your heart.

Just callin' it as I see it little willow tree.

No need to feel sorry for my life .. it's been most fulfilling. Hope you are as satisfied with your time on earth as I am with mine.

I know you would love to call me a racist, and you may if it will make you feel better, that cry is now like water running off a duck's back it's been so overused this election cycle but no, what I meant by your people was the Democratic party. It's been one of their tactics for eons, trying to make minorities believe that Republicans will unleash atrocieties upon them. Talk about the politics of fear this one takes the cake.

Just callin' it as I see it little willow tree.

No need to feel sorry for my life .. it's been most fulfilling. Hope you are as satisfied with your time on earth as I am with mine.

I do feel sorry for you none the less. anyone with that much hate is to be pitied. what a waste of time hatred is.

I do feel sorry for you none the less. anyone with that much hate is to be pitied. what a waste of time hatred is.

Funny .. but I've never ONCE read anything from you condemning the hatred from the right .. yet I have 400 years of history that demonstrates the hatred from the right.

Here's the word that sums up your "pity" for those who hate .. BULLSHIT.

You're as transparent as glass.

The right always makes the mistake of thinking everybody is as stupid as they are .. which is why you're shrinking.

Funny .. but I've never ONCE read anything from you condemning the hatred from the right .. yet I have 400 years of history that demonstrates the hatred from the right.

no you don't all those terrible racists you speak of George Wallace, Lester Maddox, Robert Byrd all the history is from the Democratic party.Here's the word that sums up your "pity" for those who hate .. BULLSHIT. I do pity your life spent hating people for whatever reason, hatred will steal your happiness.

The right always makes the mistake of thinking everybody is as stupid as they are .. which is why you're shrinking.

Thank you for calling me stupid. I can't live without it! Try to stop hating and planning revenge. It's a life wasted.

Last edited:
I grew up in Georgia and I remember Lester Maddox selling autographed axhandles at his restaurant in Atlanta.

Racism is still alive in the South and on this message board.

I live in the south and I am sick of being the poster child for racism. Let me just tell you when I lived in Texas for a brief while I had a neighbor who was Mexican. I had never met a Mexican in person before. Where I am from either you were black or white. This Mexican girl and I became great friends. Later I discovered that there are a lot of people that are from Texas that HATE Mexicans. I had no idea. Did I drop her as a friend of course not. Racism is alive everywhere. Some blacks like to claim it is all about them.

When I was in Costa Rico I meet a couple from Canada. I asked them if they spoke French they said no and they hate those French speaking Canadians proof more racism in another country. One of the guys that worked there told me they do not like the Nicaraguans because they are bad people more racism. Yes racism does occur it is a fact of life and it exist all over the globe.

No I do not condone racism. Let me just say that before some idiot implies I do. I am just stating a fact. Racism is not just one set of people in America.

BULLSHIT. Now we expect our State Governments to "divine" voter turn out and hire extra people? How about where d they get all that extra voting machinary?

I have an idea? Since most States have gone to limited early voting how about instead of waiting 10 hours today, leave and come back tomorrow or the next day? After all that IS what we are talking about, early voting. Here in NC it lasted something like 2 or 3 WEEKS. ending on Saturday. And then there is absentee voting which is now allowed even if you are going no where.

Does NO ONE have common sense any more?

The only day you NEED to stand in line for 10 hours would be ELECTION DAY.

Once again for the slow and stupid. Unless the State only has ONE day set aside for early voting, then the retards waiting in line for 10 hours can " GASP" leave and come another day. WHAT a CONCEPT.

THe strange thing to me is we want to claim Bush is such sooooooo stupid yet we put him in office for 8 years. We voted for him twice so that makes who stupid?

Thank you for calling me stupid. I can't live without it! Try to stop hating and planning revenge. It's a life wasted.

Then challenge what I said to you.

Post where you have attacked right-wing hatred and I will most sincerly apologize .. else, what I said about the right fits like a glove.

... and "planning revenge" .. that seals it.

I have no plans of "revenge" .. that's what racists have always worried about. They think the people they fucked over will do to them what they did to the people they fucked over. Thus, you live in unfounded FEAR .. in fact, FEAR motivates you more than anything else.

Scary little people .. afraid of everything, afraid of shadows .. consumed by Penis-Fear.

My revenge is having my children and my grandchildren live in a free and equitable society where race is not an issue. That would be the best revenge imaginable.

You.

You voted for Bush twice. Not me. I knew Bush was incompetent and unqualified 8 years ago.

Just as I know Obama is incompetent, unqualified, and a marxist today! and it won't change in 8 years either. so there ya go.

Once again for the slow and stupid. Unless the State only has ONE day set aside for early voting, then the retards waiting in line for 10 hours can " GASP" leave and come another day. WHAT a CONCEPT.

Quote your own quotes .. what a concept.

Guess you thought that shit was important enough to say twice :lol:

What you forgot is that voters have stood in long lines everyday of advanced voting .. coming back a different day was no solution.

THe strange thing to me is we want to claim Bush is such sooooooo stupid yet we put him in office for 8 years. We voted for him twice so that makes who stupid?

Well according to public opinion those who voted for Bush have learned their lesson. The people of America put faith in Bush to fufill his promises, that is what a vote is. Nobody can tell what a politician will actually do, I wouldnt call people who voted for Bush stupid, they were mislead.

Here's the word that sums up your "pity" for those who hate .. BULLSHIT.

In the hours before Election Day, as inevitable as winter, comes an onslaught of dirty tricks — confusing e-mails, disturbing phone calls and insinuating fliers left on doorsteps during the night.
The intent, almost always, is to keep folks from voting or to confuse them, usually through intimidation or misinformation. But in this presidential race, in which a black man leads most polls, some of the deceit has a decidedly racist bent.
Complaints have surfaced in predominantly African-American neighborhoods of Philadelphia where fliers have circulated, warning voters they could be arrested at the polls if they had unpaid parking tickets or if they had criminal convictions.
Over the weekend in Virginia, bogus fliers with an authentic-looking commonwealth seal said fears of high voter turnout had prompted election officials to hold two elections — one on Tuesday for Republicans and another on Wednesday for Democrats.
In New Mexico, two Hispanic women filed a lawsuit last week claiming they were harassed by a private investigator working for a Republican lawyer who came to their homes and threatened to call immigration authorities, even though they are U.S. citizens.
"He was questioning her status, saying that he needed to see her papers and documents to show that she was a U.S. citizen and was a legitimate voter," said Guadalupe Bojorquez, speaking on behalf of her mother, Dora Escobedo, a 67-year-old Albuquerque resident who speaks only Spanish. "He totally, totally scared the heck out of her."
In Pennsylvania, e-mails appeared linking Democrat Barack Obama to the Holocaust. "Jewish Americans cannot afford to make the wrong decision on Tuesday, Nov. 4," said the electronic message, paid for by an entity calling itself the Republican Federal Committee. "Many of our ancestors ignored the warning signs in the 1930s and 1940s and made a tragic mistake."
Dirty tricks increase as Election Day nears - Decision '08

Much more to read here.

Quote your own quotes .. what a concept.

Guess you thought that shit was important enough to say twice :lol:

What you forgot is that voters have stood in long lines everyday of advanced voting .. coming back a different day was no solution.

Sure thing, every day for weeks the line was 10 hours long? Give me a fucking break. Put up or shut up provide evidence that every day of voting the line was that long, EVER Day.

Forum List

Back