Ten Hours in Line to Vote - An American Embarrassment

But wait ... what about this bullshit ..

"Sure thing, every day for weeks the line was 10 hours long? Give me a fucking break. Put up or shut up provide evidence that every day of voting the line was that long, EVER Day.

I provided the evidence .. when are you going to "man up" and admit you didn't know what the fuck you were talking about? I guess being in the military didn't do anything for your integrity.

No, the DUMB ASS is the stupid buffoon who posted something I refuted in about 45 seconds .. and even quoted your own dumb shit as if it was important and something you had researched.

.. and uhh, by the way, my daughter is in the military .. three tours in Iraq and now a SFC.

Naw, I don't hate the military, just really dumb people.

but tell us how many voters you got? and how many stations available? Since Sept. 22 every day 8-10 hours a day. Really? Goodness.

if its happening then its happening race cards asside. no country in the world would you have to wait 10 hours, and what choice you have, dem or rep, how many is that? TWO. what a sham, can you not see it. here in the UK we have a choice from labour, conservative, liberal dems, Green party, and many many smaller parties and independants. I would say that america is the least democatic country in the western world, and ranks up there with zimbabwe.

I hope our side is better at stealing votes than your side. That's what I hope. How many dead people do you hope get to vote this year?

Show me how many dead people voted in 2000 or 2004.

It has been determined that these things don't even make a dent on the results. But what you guys did/do did change the results of the election.

You guys scream about bullshit while you stole the last two elections. Try it this time! It'll be so obvious if you try this year. And I would be careful mistaking our liberal kindness as weakness.

but tell us how many voters you got? and how many stations available? Since Sept. 22 every day 8-10 hours a day. Really? Goodness.

Notice how I stopped respomding to you?

Your comments are simply dumb as fuck.

I posted a link to a televsion station's report on what's happening and you come back with a stupid ass question like "how many voters you got"

wow

If you want to be informed .. GOOGLE

But there are actually adults here posting good questions and passing on good information that I'd like to get to instead of wasting my time on stupid ass self-explanatory questions.

How many voters in Georgia .. GOOGLE: how many voters in georgia

if its happening then its happening race cards asside. no country in the world would you have to wait 10 hours, and what choice you have, dem or rep, how many is that? TWO. what a sham, can you not see it. here in the UK we have a choice from labour, conservative, liberal dems, Green party, and many many smaller parties and independants. I would say that america is the least democatic country in the western world, and ranks up there with zimbabwe.

We were able to help Iraqi's vote and they didn't wait 10 hours, but we can't do it here in America? The Republicans are so obvious it is sickening!!!

Don't expect us to even listen to your treasonous/traitorous selves for the next 2 years.

Show me how many dead people voted in 2000 or 2004.

It has been determined that these things don't even make a dent on the results. But what you guys did/do did change the results of the election.

You guys scream about bullshit while you stole the last two elections. Try it this time! It'll be so obvious if you try this year. And I would be careful mistaking our liberal kindness as weakness.

so why put so much energy into doin it? People don't usually do something unless there is a payday! Are they that stupid that they just keep doing stupid stuff over and over and over and over and over and over it it does not put a dent in the results. Dayum!

I posted a link to a televsion station's report on what's happening and you come back with a stupid ass question like "how many voters you got"

wow

But there are actually adults here posting good questions and passing on good information that I'd like to get to instead of wasting my time on stupid ass self-explanatory questions.

I suspect you stopped responding because you cannot answer the simple questions.

wow

Please vote Obama. We need you. Either the Dems or Reps are going to win. Do you want these assholes to win?

And a 3rd party candidate will get sabotaged and won't be effective with Dems and Reps in Congress.

So you have to vote 3rd party locally first. If they do well and their party gains popularity across the country, then maybe some day.

But they haven't even taken over on a local level.

And you don't think a 3rd party will be corrupted if they got into power?

We need you, especially in GA!!!!

so why put so much energy into doin it? People don't usually do something unless there is a payday! Are they that stupid that they just keep doing stupid stuff over and over and over and over and over and over it it does not put a dent in the results. Dayum!

Dudette!

Fictitious registrations, the voter does not exist and won’t actually show up at the polls. Ohio law requires votes to show ID when they vote.

But what your side is doing and did the last two elections actually works.

You stole two elections! Whether you want to admit it or not.

Whether you are smart enough to know it or not.

Whether you care or not.

I guess you'll be cool with the all Democratic government throwing out your vote in 2012 and 2016 then. Because we are picking up 10 Senate seeat and 25 House seats, not to mention Governors, state reps, etc.

I heard yesterday if this one dude loses in New England, there won't be a single Republican representative on the East coast.

So enjoy getting back what you gave out the last 2 elections not to mention mid terms.

Just kidding. We are more American than that.

You don't care about America, just your party and just yourself. Fuck your neighbors, right? You got a good job. You're 401k didn't tank. Your home didn't lose value. You aren't being affected by inflation. Your healthcare is still good, right? Greedy bitches.

Last edited:

well, buddy? won't exactly help me to know how many voters their are in Ga. unless you tie that figure to how many stations are available for them to vote in? We gotta find some way to account for voting Since Sept. 22 with 8- 10 hours waiting time every day since! That's a hellava lot of voters. I'm just curious to know how many and how many stations. but if you are not up to answering I understand. No biggie!

well, buddy? won't exactly help me to know how many voters their are in Ga. unless you tie that figure to how many stations are available for them to vote in? We gotta find some way to account for voting Since Sept. 22 with 8- 10 hours waiting time every day since! That's a hellava lot of voters. I'm just curious to know how many and how many stations. but if you are not up to answering I understand. No biggie!

Why should he do anything for you when it won't matter. Fuck off should be his reply to you.

Dudette!

Fictitious registrations, the voter does not exist and won’t actually show up at the polls. Ohio law requires votes to show ID when they vote.

Whether you care or not.

I guess you'll be cool with the all Democratic government throwing out your vote in 2012 and 2016 then. Because we are picking up 10 Senate seeat and 25 House seats, not to mention Governors, state reps, etc.

I heard yesterday if this one dude loses in New England, there won't be a single Republican representative on the East coast.

So enjoy getting back what you gave out the last 2 elections not to mention mid terms.

You don't care about America, just your party and just yourself. Fuck your neighbors, right? You got a good job. You're 401k didn't tank. Your home didn't lose value. You aren't being affected by inflation. Your healthcare is still good, right? Greedy bitches.

again, you didn't answer the question. Why are they expending so much energy doing something for which there is no payoff? Are they just stupid people or what?

again, you didn't answer the question. Why are they expending so much energy doing something for which there is no payoff? Are they just stupid people or what?

Because if the GOP wins, 95% of America is doomed.

So why do the GOP do what they do?

Dirty tricks increase as Election Day nears - Decision '08

Must work. Must have worked the last two elections.

PS. ACORN employees did it because they were lazy. Mickey Mouse? Like someone would show up as him. :eusa_hand:

Dudette!

Whether you care or not.

there you go with that revenge stuff again! Just Kidding? no, people usually mean what they say and the "just kidding" is a smokescreen.

I never fuck my neighbors, I don't have a job or a 401K, My home value did go down, I'm only paying half the taxes this year. Dosen't hurt me though cause I'm not planning on selling it so I really win on the taxes thing. I pay through the nose for my healthcare nobody gives it to me. So how do you get "greedy bitches" outta that scenario? Anger and hatred will ruin your life.

Why should he do anything for you when it won't matter. Fuck off should be his reply to you.

that'll be fine too, fuck off is good. course then I will have to withold my sympathy for the story of people who have stood in line 8-10 hours a day every day since Sept. 22. It dosen't make much sense to me when I can't do the math.

there you go with that revenge stuff again! Just Kidding? no, people usually mean what they say and the "just kidding" is a smokescreen.

I never fuck my neighbors, I don't have a job or a 401K, My home value did go down, I'm only paying half the taxes this year. Dosen't hurt me though cause I'm not planning on selling it so I really win on the taxes thing. I pay through the nose for my healthcare nobody gives it to me. So how do you get "greedy bitches" outta that scenario? Anger and hatred will ruin your life.

I'm sorry. In your case I should have said ignorant bitches.

For most people, their home is their retirement nest egg. Not anymore. So enjoy paying less taxes.

I'll pay more taxes thank you if it means sales/business picks up.

You sound like a Republicans housewife. Sitting at home doing nothing, talking shit because your husband affords you that privilage.

God half of America makes me sick.

There is payoff and it is money. The workers want to make a paycheck, so rather then canvass neighboorhoods and have people fill out registrations they just sit at their desk and fill them out themselves so that there is something to turn in at the end of the day. Acorn is the victim of theft, because the employees are being paid for work they are not doing. Those false registrations were discovered and reported by Acorn not election officials. If they wanted to steal the election, why would they xpose themselves? Lazy Acorn employess wanted the paycheck without doing the work plain and simple.

that'll be fine too, fuck off is good. course then I will have to withold my sympathy for the story of people who have stood in line 8-10 hours a day every day since Sept. 22. It dosen't make much sense to me when I can't do the math.

get your goat a calculator and have him do the heavy lifting.

he can probably google for you, too.

Forum List

Back