Katie Hobbs Abandons God by Killing Legislation Allowing Public Schools to Include Ten Commandments in Classrooms

You should read it... show me where it says we can't teach kids about God... show me where it says we must not teach morality....
you have been lied to...

Congress shall pass no law regarding establishment of religion

I am the Lord, thy God, you shall have no Gods before me

That has nothing to do with schools in fact it tells congress if a school wants to teach about God they can't stop them....
You really don’t understand that Constitution stuff do you?

If Congress cannot do it, states, municipalities and schools can’t establish religion either

You should read it... show me where it says we can't teach kids about God... show me where it says we must not teach morality....
you have been lied to...
You can teach your kids all about whatever god you choose.

You cannot use government to teach other kids about your god.

Teaching about creation myths and about religions is not forbidden, endorsing a particular religion should be forbidden.
Teaching the word of God and morality includes all morally based religions...
Government saying we can't is unconstitutional.... do you know why they say we can't?... they are afraid it could replace them... and take their golden goose away.... so they are fine with an immoral nation of freaks... I'm not...

Teaching the word of God and morality includes all morally based religions...
Government saying we can't is unconstitutional.... do you know why they say we can't?... they are afraid it could replace them... and take their golden goose away.... so they are fine with an immoral nation of freaks... I'm not...
Teaching superstitious beliefs of super-natural beings who made our world and guide our lives in a cataclysmic fight between good and evil should be left to Catechism class, or CCD as it was changed to, and has no business being taught in public school.

Hmm, I thought they were all religious men, Christian’s.
Many of them were but most of the most prominent ones like thomas jefferson and george washington leaned towards deism, Which is the belief that god exists outside of the universe and does not interfere in the universe.

Teaching superstitious beliefs of super-natural beings who made our world and guide our lives in a cataclysmic fight between good and evil should be left to Catechism class, or CCD as it was changed to, and has no business being taught in public school.
That’s what the found fathers did.

Get a private school fuckup.
The public schools are mine as well as yours.... maybe you need a private school where they don't teach morality... oh wait that's the universities....
I wonder what about the word God is it that causes such anger... maybe guilt?....

The public schools are mine as well as yours.... maybe you need a private school where they don't teach morality... oh wait that's the universities....
I wonder what about the word God is it that causes such anger... maybe guilt?....
And you don’t get to push your religious views on other students

And you don’t get to push your religious views on other students
Teaching about God and morality is not pushing anything on anyone.... its teaching about something that has existed for thousands of years... acting like it doesn't exist is the wrong thing to do... its shorting education...

Teaching about God and morality is not pushing anything on anyone.... its teaching about something that has existed for thousands of years... acting like it doesn't exist is the wrong thing to do... its shorting education...
Afraid it is

And the 10 Commandments make for awful morality

Forum List

Back