Temper Temper..

We certainly what you would have had to say to President Obama would have told joe wilson to sit down and shut up when he heckled him at the State of the Union Address.

People aren't accustomed to politicians showing real emotions. We've had six years of president spock, incidents like this are bound to shock the system.

If Christie wins the nomination he will destroy the Democrat in the debates, whoever they run will run home crying to their momma after a dose of Christie its going to be hilarious.

With Christie's latest uncontrolled outburst to shut up a heckler, he's raising even more questions than ever about his temper and his growing image as a bully. As president, this guy is going to have his finger on a button that could start a nuclear war.. Is his idea of diplomacy going to be telling diplomats to sit down and shut up, you don't know what you're talking about?

In his latest tirade today, he told a heckler "I'd be more than happy to have a debate with you any time you like, guy, 'cause somebody like you doesn't know a damn thing about what you're talking about except to stand up and show off when the cameras are here," Christie said. "I've been here when the cameras aren't here, buddy, and done the work." Christie went on: "So listen, you want to have the conversation later, I'm happy to have it, buddy. But until that time, sit down and shut up."

In 2012, he argued with a heckler on the Seaside Heights boardwalk, waving an ice cream cone and accusing the man of acting like a “big shot.” Last year, a teacher, Melissa Tomlinson, accused him of wagging his finger at her during a campaign stop and saying “I’m tired of you people,” an incident he later said was overblown.

His supporters may think what this country needs is a quick on the trigger, put'em in their place president, but I doubt that will go well in the debates or at the polls. In the selection of a president, nothing turns people off more than a candidate whose image is that of a hothead and a bully.

images

Christie Tells Sandy Heckler in Belmar to Sit Down and Shut Up - Businessweek

I don't like Christie. He knows he's wrong in several areas and, yet, cannot manage to defend his position. This is why he acts like an asshat to people. And there is no special place in my heart for hecklers.

Why would progressives dump on Christie when he is one of them?

Are they so ignorant as to think an R can't be a progressive/statist fool?

Must be the left wing elitist media brainwashing they endure every day. It takes a toll on their sanity.

Me thinks they thinks that if they pretend to hate a Rino then the Republicans will love him.

Why would progressives dump on Christie when he is one of them?

Are they so ignorant as to think an R can't be a progressive/statist fool?

Must be the left wing elitist media brainwashing they endure every day. It takes a toll on their sanity.

Me thinks they thinks that if they pretend to hate a Rino then the Republicans will love him.

No. He's a jack off. No pretending. No little games. He's a jack off.

Actually, I guess that I am surprised that he didn't just tell the heckler, "HEY! I'm WALKING here!"

The reason Christie lost it and went into meltdown was because Keady is right, the relief effort has been a mess on the scale of sending money to Haiti and hoping it lands in the right hands.

Christie is a hack who cares about nothing except the next election.

If Christie wins the nomination he will destroy the Democrat in the debates, whoever they run will run home crying to their momma after a dose of Christie its going to be hilarious.

Dream on. People in this country don't want a POTUS who loses it at a press conference because of just one lone heckler. If that's all it takes to rattle and distract him, then he has no place anywhere near the Oval Office much less a phone ringing at three in the morning. You're too stupid to breathe and type at the same time.

A president who reacts quickly with sincere emotion poses a gigantic problem to foreign dictators accustomed to a groveling apologist caving to their every whim.

Maybe it's time we had one.
Well, he certainly will never be accused of billing a statesman or diplomat. The press will have a field day with him. Check out this press conference in 2012 as he lights into a reporter.

"Did I say on topic? Are you stupid? On topic, on topic. Next question,” Christie said Saturday, clearly angry at the question......

“Thank you all very much, and I’m sorry for the idiot over there. Take care,” Christie said before leaving the podium.

His press conferences will certainly be entertaining if not informative.

Christie Calls Reporter 8216 Idiot 8217 and 8216 Stupid 8217 at Press Conference - ABC News

A president who reacts quickly with sincere emotion poses a gigantic problem to foreign dictators accustomed to a groveling apologist caving to their every whim.

The press will have a field day with him. Check out this press conference in 2012 as he lights into a reporter.

"Did I say on topic? Are you stupid? On topic, on topic. Next question,” Christie said Saturday, clearly angry at the question......

“Thank you all very much, and I’m sorry for the idiot over there. Take care,” Christie said before leaving the podium.

Christie Calls Reporter 8216 Idiot 8217 and 8216 Stupid 8217 at Press Conference - ABC News
Christie clearly doesn't understand how it works.

The press has a Constitutional mandate to ask questions, elected public officials respond to those questions, whether they consider them 'stupid' or not.

Dream on. People in this country don't want a POTUS who loses it at a press conference because of just one lone heckler. If that's all it takes to rattle and distract him, then he has no place anywhere near the Oval Office much less a phone ringing at three in the morning. You're too stupid to breathe and type at the same time.

Obama, "If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun"

Obama yells at elderly lady in Iowa who dared question him, its on video.

Look, both the Cheney-republicans [Jeb Bush anyone?] and the dems are scared crapless about Christie. He's a contender. People find his bullish confrontationalism and pragmatism refreshing. He won't be owned. And that is something that really shakes both extremes to their core.

Of course anything he does will be painted out by the extremes as bad bad BAD!

His faults will be trumped up. His assets will be spun into faults. We all know how this machine works when it wants to flatten someone who will actually be good for this country. The more entrenched politicians fear him [paint him at out as a bad guy] the more the common man should line up in support of him.

He believes in caring for his constiuents, special interests be damned. Hell hath no fury like a lobby scorned...

Oh my goodness...he's not a narcissist! He doesn't make promises and then break them at the first bribe! We can't have that running the country!

Obama, "If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun"

Obama yells at elderly lady in Iowa who dared question him, its on video.
In context

June 13, 2008: He [Obama] warned that the general election campaign could get ugly. “They’re going to try to scare people. They’re going to try to say that ‘that Obama is a scary guy,’ ” he said. A donor yelled out a deep accented “Don’t give in!”

“I won’t but that sounded pretty scary. You’re a tough guy,” Obama said.

“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” Obama said. “Because from what I understand folks in Philly like a good brawl. I’ve seen Eagles fans.”

The press will have a field day with him. Check out this press conference in 2012 as he lights into a reporter.

Christie clearly doesn't understand how it works.

The press has a Constitutional mandate to ask questions, elected public officials respond to those questions, whether they consider them 'stupid' or not.

Riiiiight a Constitutional mandate...

Press: Candidate Obama, is it true that you prefer that we ask you nothing but softball questions while we play GOTCHA with everyone else?

“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” Obama said. “Because from what I understand folks in Philly like a good brawl. I’ve seen Eagles fans.”
Wow. He really went off his rocker, why didn't this get covered like it was the end of the party? LOL.

I'm holding off on favouring any candidate until one whips out a .45 and offs a heckler then picks up the talk right where it left off.

Then we'll know we have a leader who foreign dictators will fear.

They are going to shove Bush down our throats.

And you will be on here enthusiastically supporting him when they do.

You have me confused with you, I actually have some integrity.

And you were one of these guys enthusiastically supporting the Mormon until he lost. Talk about integrity.

I haven't "enthusiastically" supported anyone since Reagan, thanks for playing.

Forum List

Back