Temper Temper..

Flopper

Diamond Member
Mar 23, 2010
Washington
With Christie's latest uncontrolled outburst to shut up a heckler, he's raising even more questions than ever about his temper and his growing image as a bully. As president, this guy is going to have his finger on a button that could start a nuclear war.. Is his idea of diplomacy going to be telling diplomats to sit down and shut up, you don't know what you're talking about?

In his latest tirade today, he told a heckler "I'd be more than happy to have a debate with you any time you like, guy, 'cause somebody like you doesn't know a damn thing about what you're talking about except to stand up and show off when the cameras are here," Christie said. "I've been here when the cameras aren't here, buddy, and done the work." Christie went on: "So listen, you want to have the conversation later, I'm happy to have it, buddy. But until that time, sit down and shut up."

In 2012, he argued with a heckler on the Seaside Heights boardwalk, waving an ice cream cone and accusing the man of acting like a “big shot.” Last year, a teacher, Melissa Tomlinson, accused him of wagging his finger at her during a campaign stop and saying “I’m tired of you people,” an incident he later said was overblown.

His supporters may think what this country needs is a quick on the trigger, put'em in their place president, but I doubt that will go well in the debates or at the polls. In the selection of a president, nothing turns people off more than a candidate whose image is that of a hothead and a bully.

images

Christie Tells Sandy Heckler in Belmar to Sit Down and Shut Up - Businessweek

People aren't accustomed to politicians showing real emotions. We've had six years of president spock, incidents like this are bound to shock the system.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
People aren't accustomed to politicians showing real emotions. We've had six years of president spock, incidents like this are bound to shock the system.
There is certainly nothing wrong with a presidential candidate showing emotion but the candidate has to show that they are in full control their emotions. I've heard presidents and presidential candidates put down hecklers with wonderful comebacks without bullying or insulting them. People expect better from a presidential candidate.

He's from New Jersey. They're all like that. They're even more obnoxious than New Yorkers, hard as that is to believe.
If he's going to win in other states, he's going have to look a lot more presidential and lot less like a hot headed bulling fat slob.

I am glad he stood up to the heckler, but he will have to calm it down in most of the rest of the country.

There is certainly nothing wrong with a presidential candidate showing emotion but the candidate has to show that they are in full control their emotions. I've heard presidents and presidential candidates put down hecklers with wonderful comebacks without bullying or insulting them. People expect better from a presidential candidate.

Why?

After the dumbass you libs delivered in the past six years, anything is better.

He's from New Jersey. They're all like that. They're even more obnoxious than New Yorkers, hard as that is to believe.
If he's going to win in other states, he's going have to look a lot more presidential and lot less like a hot headed bulling fat slob.

As opposed to a know nothing, brain dead, incompetent stupid assed President like Obama?

Then you will vote for Christie?

Very Good, Indeed.
He stands no chance in the GE. If someone like Mitt, Jeb or CC wins the primary I honestly believe the Republican party will divide and possibly die.

Off topic but if it is CC and Hilary I'd be willing to bet voter turnout is less in 2016 than it was in 2012.

I am glad he stood up to the heckler, but he will have to calm it down in most of the rest of the country.
I doubt he can. He always has to go on the defensive, a big mistake. The biggest political blunders occur when a candidate or the president goes off his agenda which is SOP for Christie. Both Bush and Obama have done it as presidents with disastrous results, but rarely in their campaigns. If Christie is serious about a run for the presidency, he better start looking more like a president and less like a backroom brawler.

Last edited:
Not a fan of Christie but if this is the best criticism the Left can come up with he'll do well nationally.

I don't like Christie but at least he's more of a man than the pussy obama. nice job SHUTTING THE PUSSY LOUD MOUTH UP Christie

Forum List

Back