Tell Oregon left wing nuts to shove it

Oregon Leftists Circulate List of Restaurants Engaging in 'Cultural Appropriation'

The crap these jerks come up with gets more insane by the minute.

Free speech is a bitch.

You say something I don't like or find offensive. I speak out against you, make people aware of your ignorant speech and your business, encourage people to take their money elsewhere.

Free speech.
How ironic can that be? Whining about suppression of free speech in a thread about the left shutting a restaurant down because of the skin color of the owners.

You little pussy snowflake asswipe. The "left" didn't shut down anything.

Make good food and people will come. A "list" for far-left PCers doesn't change shit.

These idiots are digging themselves a hole. They're too stupid to see how their BS is going to bite them in the ass.

Oregon Leftists Circulate List of Restaurants Engaging in 'Cultural Appropriation'

Free speech is a bitch.

You say something I don't like or find offensive. I speak out against you, make people aware of your ignorant speech and your business, encourage people to take their money elsewhere.

Free speech.

However, whenever anyone does that to one of the groups favored by snowflakes like you, then it's a crime against humanity.

Free speech is a bitch.

Free speech.

So it's free speech unless it involves baking a cake?

If Mexicans have the right to not serve Gringos, then whites have a right not to serve them.

What you fascists don't grasp is that in a free society, everyone follows the same rules - even those who the party favors or those the party hates.

No one ever said that there's no loons on the left, taco trucks banned or sex rings in pizza places basements there are plenty of crazy people both sides of the political divide.

No one ever said that there's no loons on the left, taco trucks banned or sex rings in pizza places basements there are plenty of crazy people both sides of the political divide.

Perhaps so.

The problem we normals have is that we can't find anyone on the fascist left who is NOT completely fuck-nut crazy.

No one. The left is a shrill, hate filled group of psychopaths

And by the way, all you right-wing snowflake over reactors... If people like the food, they'll go.

Free speech and boycotts are NOT mind control -- you weak minded trumpie babies.
You pansy snowflakes having nothing to do but blockade businesses that are not run by people of the right skin color. Nothing has changed with Democrats in over 160 years.

Free speech is a bitch.

Free speech.
How ironic can that be? Whining about suppression of free speech in a thread about the left shutting a restaurant down because of the skin color of the owners.

You little pussy snowflake asswipe. The "left" didn't shut down anything.

Make good food and people will come. A "list" for far-left PCers doesn't change shit.
WhyIwon.jpg

Why didn't you link to the source article?

It always baffles the shit out of me why people come to this forum and link to second- or third-hand sources.

Here's the source article: White-Owned Restaurants Shamed for Serving Ethnic Food: It's Cultural Appropriation

And here's the source spreadsheet of cultural appropriators (evil white people): (Alternatives To) White-Owned Appropriative Restaurants in Portland

In that spreadsheet are more links to other batshit crazy hippie comsymp web sites, like this one: A Short Resource Guide to Food, Race, and Cultural Appropriation | Bitch Media

"Bitch Media." I think that says it all. :lol:

Decolonize Your Diet

Oh my god, that's priceless. :lol::lol::lol:

Do you have links to reputable sources or just bat shit crazy sites?

It always baffles the shit out of me why people come to this forum and link to second- or third-hand sources.

Here's the source article: White-Owned Restaurants Shamed for Serving Ethnic Food: It's Cultural Appropriation

And here's the source spreadsheet of cultural appropriators (evil white people): (Alternatives To) White-Owned Appropriative Restaurants in Portland

In that spreadsheet are more links to other batshit crazy hippie comsymp web sites, like this one: A Short Resource Guide to Food, Race, and Cultural Appropriation | Bitch Media

Decolonize Your Diet

Leftards are even too stupid to use search engines.

2 white women opened a Portland burrito pop-up. It closed after cultural appropriation accusations.

Portland burrito shop forced to close amid accusations of cultural appropriation, stealing recipes

If you support the chicken fast foods stance & you support it by eating there good, if you never consider eating there because you don't like there stance good, that's American free will. If you can show me (like a statement from the taco truck owner) was closed due to a cultural accusation list. then there ass wipes.
The sad sick fact is that people lie & make up things to cause political turmoil . and less intellectual people think there true, and ruin there life's over it. that man with a wife &2 kids who took a gun to the pizza place, to protect children, is now in jail, because of a made up story about a sex ring in its basement (pizza place has no basement & no sex ring. also the republican lady who voted twice, in jail because she thought it was true that millions of others voted when they shouldn't have. nuts come in all shapes & size & political party's.

Decolonize Your Diet

I linked DIRECTLY to the source spreadsheet, fool!

Forum List

Back