Tell Oregon left wing nuts to shove it

I especially love the way they do this while wearing their Che tee shirt, little Mao hats and up to date fashion keffiyeh.

Oregon Leftists Circulate List of Restaurants Engaging in 'Cultural Appropriation'

The crap these jerks come up with gets more insane by the minute.

Cultural maxism has taken off in ways I never would have thought was possible even ten years ago. Fuck these commie pieces of shit. When Chik-Filet was under attack by the queer loving leftards a few years ago? I made it my business to double the amount of money I spent there.

Oh yes. I never been much for chicken. but I made an exception for Chik Filet.

BRB - buying a plane ticket to NYC so I can find out if anyone is selling shrimp & grits

#lawyersonstandby

here is another article on this:

White women's burrito shop is forced to close after being hounded with accusations it was 'culturally appropriating Mexican food and jobs'

some of the comments from social media printed in my article:

'Stealing is in their nature so I'm not surprised. They're not creative so they had to get the idea from someone,' Tee McNeill wrote on Facebook.

'Kooks Burritos is now closed. Good riddance!' Jonas Lord said.

'Awww, so you nice ladies stole hard-working and low-income Mexican women's tortilla recipes and are now turning a profit. That's not white basic privilege at all. #disgusting,' Alicia Dominguez commented.

'Now that you all boldly and pretty f***ing unapologetically stole the basis of these women's livelihoods, you can make their exact same product so other white ppl (sic) don't have to be inconvenienced of dealing with a pesky brown middle woman getting in their way. Great job,' Shauna MacKinnon added.

it used to be a joke (kind of) for me, but every day that passes proves more & more that liberalism is a mental disorder...

Why didn't you link to the source article?

It always baffles the shit out of me why people come to this forum and link to second- or third-hand sources.

Here's the source article: White-Owned Restaurants Shamed for Serving Ethnic Food: It's Cultural Appropriation

And here's the source spreadsheet of cultural appropriators (evil white people): (Alternatives To) White-Owned Appropriative Restaurants in Portland

In that spreadsheet are more links to other batshit crazy hippie comsymp web sites, like this one: A Short Resource Guide to Food, Race, and Cultural Appropriation | Bitch Media

"Bitch Media." I think that says it all. :lol:

Decolonize Your Diet

Oh my god, that's priceless. :lol::lol::lol:

The open borders traitors are always telling us about the benefits of "diversity" and "multiculturalism," when the minute someone tries to take advantage of them, they are accused of "cultural appropriation."

Full title--Portland burrito shop forced to close amid accusations of cultural appropriation, stealing recipes The closure of Kooks Burritos comes a week after its owners, Kali Wilgus and Liz “LC” Connely” were featured in the popular Willamette Weekly, Fox News reported. The week-end pop-up shop, initially housed in a taco truck, was an immediate hit when they first started dishing out their Mexican-inspired cuisine after a trip to Puerto Nuevo last December. “I picked the brains of every tortilla lady there in the worst broken Spanish ever, and they showed me a little of what they did,” Connelly told the...

White people make Mexican food better then mexicans

here is another article on this:

White women's burrito shop is forced to close after being hounded with accusations it was 'culturally appropriating Mexican food and jobs'

some of the comments from social media printed in my article:

'Stealing is in their nature so I'm not surprised. They're not creative so they had to get the idea from someone,' Tee McNeill wrote on Facebook.

'Kooks Burritos is now closed. Good riddance!' Jonas Lord said.

'Awww, so you nice ladies stole hard-working and low-income Mexican women's tortilla recipes and are now turning a profit. That's not white basic privilege at all. #disgusting,' Alicia Dominguez commented.

'Now that you all boldly and pretty f***ing unapologetically stole the basis of these women's livelihoods, you can make their exact same product so other white ppl (sic) don't have to be inconvenienced of dealing with a pesky brown middle woman getting in their way. Great job,' Shauna MacKinnon added.

it used to be a joke (kind of) for me, but every day that passes proves more & more that liberalism is a mental disorder...

Fascist democrats are rapidly printing "white people need not apply" signs.

Forum List

Back