Tell me something

Who says we can't possibly see war? I'd like to know. All I see is the construction of a strawman connection between modern culture and war. People living in the past are more prone to starting wars, IMO.

Sadly I am beginning to see jihad and it's realities. It makes sense when you think about it.
Call 911. Call Sunni man!!!!!

Seriously, I'm starting to understand this, It makes a very structured society.

Woodrow Wilson realized how much easier society could be restructured and reengineered in war. Which was probably one of the reasons he got us into WW1 in the first place.

giving yet more power to the corporations will get the American people nothing

evolution

In other words, arrogance. You think you are somehow better than our ancestors because you live here and now. Yet you ignore the clear lessons and mistakes they made.

Your the one who says man is just a killer not me.

So, you cant explain why it's impossible that violence that has occured through thousands of years of human history is something we will never have to deal with, so you resort to lying about what I am saying?

With thousands of years of human history demonstrating that humans are violent and prone to war, why is it so many of you assume that there is no possible way we will ever see war, civil war, or else?

Nations have risen and fallen for milleniea so why do you think we are somehow the exception to the rule? Why do you think we can ignore the principles of liberty and justice that made us the way we are and instead turn to debauchery, violence, division, and yet somehow remain a people and nation?

There are so many of you who think it's absolutely insane that we could possibly repeat the same consequences that have happened to others throughout human history?

Last century alone had countless nations go through brutal holocausts. Mass genocide. Yet you think we are immune from it here and now. Why?

Other than arrogance, what possible reason is there to believe that we are somehow different than the rest of the human family?

The upside? Tell me the upside to war.

How do you feel about gay marriage? I am all for it. I would imagine and I may be speaking out of school here that you're against it. Are you willing to kill for it? No? Me neither.

I can't think of a single political issue worth taking my fellow countryman's life for.

I quoted your dumb ass not lied about what you said.

Man has evolved and will continue to evolve and we CAN give up the war mongering

you cant keep your shit straight huh

And what exactly isn't clear or straightforward? Human nature hasnt changed. Why is it that somehow you think the same faults and weaknesses that affected our predecessors, especially the ones less than a century ago, will not affect us?

We can't have a civil war because it is bad for business and the regular everyday Americans who would be needed to fight one still have too much to lose. Let's go along on the same course for 20 more years allowing the income gap to widen while pointedly only caring about the 1% and it could happen, but not until average Americans are finally cheated out of Cable television, high fat comfort food and recreational drugs.

giving yet more power to the corporations will get the American people nothing

And yet since the establishment of the corporation, you are claiming that we have somehow evolved past our violent human natures despite the evidence of the last century to the contrary and absolutely no evidence to support your proposal.

How do you feel about gay marriage? I am all for it. I would imagine and I may be speaking out of school here that you're against it. Are you willing to kill for it? No? Me neither.

I can't think of a single political issue worth taking my fellow countryman's life for.

it isnt political issues that people will be violent over. It's power.

am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country.
A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit.
Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation,
therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men.
We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely
controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world.
No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by
conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by
the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."

Woodrow Wilson

I quoted your dumb ass not lied about what you said.

Man has evolved and will continue to evolve and we CAN give up the war mongering

Yeah. You did lie. You claimed I said that man was only a killer. I said nothing of the sort.

What evidence do you have that man has evolved and will continue to evolve past violence and war mongering?

We can't have a civil war because it is bad for business and the regular everyday Americans who would be needed to fight one still have too much to lose. Let's go along on the same course for 20 more years allowing the income gap to widen while pointedly only caring about the 1% and it could happen, but not until average Americans are finally cheated out of Cable television, high fat comfort food and recreational drugs.

Yeah. What about for those people who want to overthrow business. You know, the ones in the organization you proudly support calling for violence and engaging in it on the streets? What exactly is their motivation not to be violent?

am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country.
A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit.
Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation,
therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men.
We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely
controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world.
No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by
conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by
the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."

Woodrow Wilson

There was nothing unwittingly around it. He systematically did it. Then he got all mad because the people rejected his vision for the League of Nation despite the fact that he put Europe on the path of Nazism to get it.

Yeah. What about for those people who want to overthrow business. You know, the ones in the organization you proudly support calling for violence and engaging in it on the streets? What exactly is their motivation not to be violent?

I support no organization of that description.

Death.

it isnt political issues that people will be violent over. It's power.

Okay if you want to go there; power to do what? I could better understand money being the nexus of the argument but power?

It's sort of a self-defeating purpose, is it not? A few months ago on the conspiracy forum==it may have been on another MB, one of these survivalist types (Like T) came in and spoke about how "they" had it all under control and when TSHTF (the S**t hits the fan), "They'd" be ready.

We went back and fourth a few time and it was explained to me how he had everyone organized and they all knew their roles. He was the "leader", of course. As if your "power" theory would survive your fighting and dying so another person--this "leader" would ascend to power.

I'm not saying this is your scenario, I'm just pointing out the ever-present Achilles heel of any fringe uprising.

Because you have individuals who feel they have the right to rule.

Quite simple. Whether you are looking at an Obama or a Sunstein you must understand this strange "academia" take on how they perceive the world and how they must dominate it.

We are currently in a corporate dominated age.

Corporations have no power that we dont give to them.

that was once true, the beast has outgrown it's leash.
We are now the ones on the leash.

But yes we could have chosen a different path 30 years ago.

Last edited:

I support no organization of that description.

Oh so youve renounced Occupy Wall Street and it's affiliates?

Forum List

Back