Telepathy

It implies, "more research is needed." :)

Telepathy, or some more accurate term reflecting its reality absolutely exists. And isn't without scientific precedence. Some of the personal training and realities of special/covert operations includes such training. They call it other things, but the idea is the same. What the mechanism of information transmission is unknown afaik (not having a security clearence,) but something's certainly happening we can't easily explain. Thoughts are just electrical impulses afterall, and if an EEG can measure and quantify them, then they exist as a physical reality. How the brain might receive such impulses at a distance isn't clear, but the bond between twins, and parents and their children is long and well-documented.

It implies, "more research is needed." :)

Thoughts are just electrical impulses afterall, and if an EEG can measure and quantify them, then they exist as a physical reality.

But are thoughts just electrical impulses? I had a course of electric shock treatment in 1969 and it wiped my memory. But about a week after the treatment finished, I gradually recovered my memory. Thereby proving that memory cannot just be stored electrical impulses. Otherwise my memory would not have returned, because a shock of over a hundred volts passing through my brain would have completely wiped the half a volt electrical charges on which the nervous system operates.

I have always concluded that thought and memory originate in the spirit body, and they are channeled down into the brain through the chakras in the etheric counterpart.
So my memories returned from my spirit mind when they stopped electric treatment.

There is some evidence of the existence of telepathy. Which poses the question, what does that imply about consciousness?

http://urigeller.com/nyt.htm
I don't think it implies anything about consciousness. Consciousness is the driving force or state of mind that allows the telepathic experience to take place. Consciousness transcends the physical. Some people can tap into a higher consciousness through meditation and fasting, etc., but that does not mean they can transfer and receive information while in another realm of consciousness. I do not believe telepathy is real.

We are spirit beings, Dajjil. People using telepathy have tapped into the latent power of the soul. It is the soul that is used in telepathy. In the case of the Spirit filled Christian we do not operate out of the soul but rather our spirit. Our spirit can discern through the Spirit of God what is going on. It isn't a matter of someone giving information to the next person - it is an immediate knowing - that is discerned in the spirit realm. This is why Paul was able to be in another geographical location and then send a message to the Corinthians that he was there in the spirit and saw what their problem was and how to deal with it. It is also how Paul immediately knew who Simon the Sorcerer was and exposed his evil heart before everyone present.

Jeanne Guyon used to be able to enter a room and immediately discern the spiritual condition of every person present. This was reported on numerous occasions about Guyon. The clearer the air? The clearer the vision to see whats going on.

Last edited:
Uri Geller by the way is a well-known fraud. Would get more evidence for strange goings on of our brains on the Science Channel series "Brain Games" showing how we think and perceive and process information. Much of what we mistake as psychic phenomenae is simply psychology. The rest is either that, or something we don't understand yet but have accounts of.

I know someone who was translated in the spirit to a capsized boat in the ocean. He could see the people inside the cabin crying out to God, he was there in the spirit witnessing the entire thing unfold, he began to pray in the Holy Ghost and kept praying without stopping for ten hours. Then he saw them rescued and he stopped praying. It was not a vision. He was literally caught up in the spirit and translated there to intercede for them until help arrived.

As for Uri Geller - I'll have to look up the name. It sounds familiar but I don't know anything about him.

There is some evidence of the existence of telepathy. Which poses the question, what does that imply about consciousness?

Having initiated telepathy twice in my long life, telepathy tells me that it is a tool that we seldom use and we do not use it because it is too intrusive in both directions. For the sender as well as the receiver. Telepathy cannot help but be a two way communication.

It also tell me that there is a possibility that there is a cosmic consciousness that we are a part of at play. Most will mistakenly call it God.

With luck, science will catch up to me.

Through the Wormhole - Is There a Sixth Sense PART 1/2 on Vimeo

Through The Wormhole - Is There A Sixth Sense PART 2/2 on Vimeo

Regards
DL

I don't mean to divert here, but if someone here were to be able to read my mind they would discover that I think about sex every nine seconds. :clap2:

Having initiated telepathy twice in my long life, telepathy tells me that it is a tool that we seldom use and we do not use it because it is too intrusive in both directions. For the sender as well as the receiver. Telepathy cannot help but be a two way communication.

It also tell me that there is a possibility that there is a cosmic consciousness that we are a part of at play. Most will mistakenly call it God.

Regards
DL

Having experienced that do you think telekinesis is possible?

Regards
DL

Having experienced that do you think telekinesis is possible?

I do not think so.

Noetic Science does believe that telepathic thoughts are true matter that travel as a thought or radio wave. If one could direct those at an object there is a possibility that it could be influenced but until proven, I will keep my doubts. I do not think that type of focus is possible. Telepathy goes in all directions and not just the one.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back