Teixeira asks for special treatment that trump is receiving in classified documents case

You dummy. You are listening to trump's lies about the PRA. The POS should be in jail, like all the others that mishandled classifed documents. Read the Act....stupid.

AND HE IS A CITIZEN LIKE YOU AMD ME....NOT KING.
He was president moron.
Come on jimboliar....shake your head back and forth maybe the rocks will fall out.

I really do not think many of the MAGA cult use their brain. They just wait until trump speaks a lie and then believes it. I mean, the guy says some outrageous things and his cult believe him. He claims the Presidential Records Act gives him the right to retain classified documents. THAT IS A LIE! But his cult believes it. He claims he won the 2020 election in a landslide and his cult believes it. THAT IS A LIE!

Does the MAGA cult actually have a brain or are they just parroting the lies that trump speaks. I really think most rely on the latter.
The only cult is of the brownshirt you wear jimboliar.
Kookbot.

trump committed multiple felonies, including obstruction of justice. If the law is applied equally, he should go to jail for decades.
Trump has done nothing wrong.
Your idol in the White House has, and runs the country like 1930s Chicago stealing from the citizens and protecting his cohorts.
You are absolutely braindead jimboliar.

Bottom line, classified documents prepared by the military ARE NOT the property of trump. He took those illegally. The DOJ worked with him for over a year to recover the documents. He did not cooperate, as Biden and Pence did. Instead, he lied to the DOJ, lied to his lawyers, and obstructed the efforts to recover the documents. The man should be behind bars. Instead he is out there lying his fat ars off.
Baloney jimboliar, he is the Commander in Chief.
He did nothing wrong, and Poopeypants and Pence did nothing of the sort.
You are a delusional America hating Reich brownshirt.

Forum List

Back