Teixeira asks for special treatment that trump is receiving in classified documents case

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

I knew it was a matter of time before those in jail for classified documents violation demand special treatment like trump.

They should demand "special treatment" like Biden, while they're at at.

I knew it was a matter of time before those in jail for classified documents violation demand special treatment like trump.
You’re high and very sadly retarded. What people should ask for is the very special Hillary and Brandon treatment.

He is getting special treatment. They are not charging people that did the same thing. Real special. That is how fascism works.

Trump didn't get special treatment. He is a former President covered by the Presidential Records Act. Teixeira isn't.

But you can thank the idiot, evil Jack Smith, for your and his lawyer's confusion.
You dummy. You are listening to trump's lies about the PRA. The POS should be in jail, like all the others that mishandled classifed documents. Read the Act....stupid.

AND HE IS A CITIZEN LIKE YOU AMD ME....NOT KING.

Can't blame him. Do everything and anything you can to get out of jail. It is your right as the accused.

It does put Trump's mishandling into sharp contrast though; does it not?

You dummy. You are listening to trump's lies about the PRA. The POS should be in jail, like all the others that mishandled classifed documents. Read the Act....stupid.

Biden's in jail?

When did that happen?

Can't blame him. Do everything and anything you can to get out of jail. It is your right as the accused.

It does put Trump's mishandling into sharp contrast though; does it not?
Here is what the PRA says:

The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter. (Added Pub

Contrary to what the MORON, trump, is saying, there is nothing in the Act that allows him to retain classified material. He is a very stupid Liar.

The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter. (Added Pub

Contrary to what the MORON, trump, is saying, there is nothing in the Act that allows him to retain classified material. He is a very stupid Liar.
Truth.

It says quite a bit about those who continuously believe the lie.

Truth.

It says quite a bit about those who continuously believe the lie.
Your ongoing arrogant ignorance is amusing.

Quick quiz based on your vast knowledge of the PRA. This should be easy for you.

According to the PRA, who decides what documents constitute “Presidential Records?”

He is getting special treatment. They are not charging people that did the same thing. Real special. That is how fascism works.
Who hid files and lied about it while he refused to turn over files for 18 months, even after a subpoena?

I'll mark you down as clueless then.

BTW. I mentioned the PRA before Trump ever did, and right on this board nearly a year ago.

And only former Presidents (and Vice Presidents to an extent) are covered by the PRA. So yeah, a special law for former Presidents.

44 U.S. Code § 2205 - Exceptions to restricted access (emphasis added)

(3) the Presidential records of a former President shall be available to such former President

Joe Biden, classified documents here, there, and there, and ...

biden-corvette-052-3.jpg

Forum List

Back