Teen Thanks Parents For Supporting Him Through That Time Of Confusion But Can He Have His Testicles Back Now

He just drove them out with a whip, no millstone/neck throw them into the sea thingy.

Try again.

How many people did Jesus actually throw into the sea with a millstone? I'm guessing NONE. If he had tried it, they'd have crucified him a lot earlier.

Please note- I don't think Jesus ever existed, I think he was a literary character made up by early Christian writers who needed an avatar for their crazy new religion.

How many people did Jesus actually throw into the sea with a millstone? I'm guessing NONE. If he had tried it, they'd have crucified him a lot earlier.

Please note- I don't think Jesus ever existed, I think he was a literary character made up by early Christian writers who needed an avatar for their crazy new religion.
Because you're and idiot.

You sit here arguing over someone you say never existed, even though any historian worth their salt would say otherwise, like Josephus, the Jewish historian that wrote about him.

You sit here arguing over someone you say never existed, even though any historian worth their salt would say otherwise, like Josephus, the Jewish historian that wrote about him.

Sorry, the passages about Jesus in Josephus's writing are considered to be an interpolation by medieval Christian writers.

The Gospels can't even agree on when Jesus was born (Matthew says 4 BCE, Luke says 6CE) or when he was crucified, or who his ancestors were.

Treating gender dysphoria is not kiddy-diddling, as much as you want to make it out to be.
the groomers in public schools are not out to diagnose , as much they are to convince our children they are dysphoric Joe

in my state they've even been able to shield their machinations from the parents via legislation

that's right, one's parental rights are taken completely away ,and our children become the property of perverts

and we wonder why school shootings abound......

~S~

MORRISTOWN, NY — A teenage male identified as William Beauregard expressed gratitude to his parents Thursday for the love and support he received during his period of gender confusion before promptly asking that his testicles be returned.

"What were we supposed to do?" one of his two moms asked.
So the "family" already had one fake mother and they were keen to have another. :oops:

the groomers in public schools are not out to diagnose , as much they are to convince our children they are dysphoric Joe

Bullshit.

in my state they've even been able to shield their machinations from the parents via legislation

that's right, one's parental rights are taken completely away ,and our children become the property of perverts

If someone is truly gender dysphoric, and his parents are Christian nutjobs, that actually sounds, kind of reasonable. But again, this is about your insecurities about trans people actually daring to exist.

and we wonder why school shootings abound......
Most school shooters are cisgender males, so no, I don't connect the two at all.

But again, this is about your insecurities about trans people actually daring to exist.
This is a about legalized kidnaping Joe

again, these 'dysphoria police' are actively hiding any knowledge of their involvement with our children in public schools from their parents

that should make any parent feel insecure, regardless of socio-political stripe

~S~

This is a about legalized kidnaping Joe

again, these 'dysphoria police' are actively hiding any knowledge of their involvement with our children in public schools from their parents

that should make any parent feel insecure, regardless of socio-political stripe

~S~

nope, doesn't bother me at all.

Trans kids aren't going to stop existing because you don't want them to.

Hypothetical situation. Little Timmy thinks she's really Tiffanny, but her Parents who love them some Jesus will beat her if she wears a dress.

The minute she gets to school, she changes into a dress, puts on some make up, and changes back when she goes home.

So if you are a school administrator do you,

1) Give her a safe space to work through her feelings.
or
2) Tell her parents, who will beat the snot out of her!

nope, doesn't bother me at all.

Trans kids aren't going to stop existing because you don't want them to.

Hypothetical situation. Little Timmy thinks she's really Tiffanny, but her Parents who love them some Jesus will beat her if she wears a dress.

The minute she gets to school, she changes into a dress, puts on some make up, and changes back when she goes home.

So if you are a school administrator do you,

1) Give her a safe space to work through her feelings.
or
2) Tell her parents, who will beat the snot out of her!
Very hypothetical. Let's continue with it, shall we? The school administrator arranges to have little Timmy put on puberty blockers without his parents' knowledge or approval and hormonal treatments to make him appear more feminine, because, after all, he can't be a girl, he can only look more like one. Everything is just peachy keen because, of course in your fantasy world, none of the other boys notice that little Timmy's voice stays high and squeaky and he doesn't start growing facial hair while they do. Little Timmy decides he really doesn't want to look like a girl anymore, but by then his body is all screwed up. Thanks a lot.

It's hypothetical, remember? Anything can happen in hypothetical world. Bring the parents into it, they have to deal with the fallout. School administrators don't, they get to dump the messed-up kids back on Mom and Dad's doorstep.

Very hypothetical. Let's continue with it, shall we? The school administrator arranges to have little Timmy put on puberty blockers without his parents' knowledge or approval and hormonal treatments to make him appear more feminine, because, after all, he can't be a girl, he can only look more like one. Everything is just peachy keen because, of course in your fantasy world, none of the other boys notice that little Timmy's voice stays high and squeaky and he doesn't start growing facial hair while they do. Little Timmy decides he really doesn't want to look like a girl anymore, but by then his body is all screwed up. Thanks a lot.

It's hypothetical, remember? Anything can happen in hypothetical world. Bring the parents into it, they have to deal with the fallout. School administrators don't, they get to dump the messed-up kids back on Mom and Dad's doorstep.

I guess. If we were actually providing puberty blockers to more than a handful of students, you MIGHT have a point.

I guess. If we were actually providing puberty blockers to more than a handful of students, you MIGHT have a point.
5,000 is more than a handful, though small when compared to the total number of kids. Many will live with a lifetime of regret when they realize they can't have kids of their own or a normal sexual relationship and there's no way back. At the very least, these kids should be adults so they can make a fully informed decision for themselves. If they are not old enough to get a tattoo, they are not old enough to make this decision.

It wasn't very long ago that the height of psychiatric treatment was to shove a metal rod into a patient's brain and hope they didn't die on the spot. I predict that, 100 years from now, psychiatrists will look back at how we treated these kids and shudder in revulsion.

I dont advocate sexual predators descending on our children Joe

that's my bottom line, not sorry

~S~
JoeB131 insults those who disagree with him because he cannot refute their arguments.

I decline to get into an insult contest with him because his comments condemn him more graphically than I ever could.

But that's not what the Bible says. The Bible says that you shouldn't work on the Sabbath. You should be stoned for doing so.

What about Red Lobster? Should we stone people for going to red lobster and eating shellfish?
JoeB131, the restrictions you mention come from the Law of Moses. In the following passages from his epistles St. Paul states that Christians do not need to obey the Law of Moses:

Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Romans 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Romans 7:6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Romans 10:4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

Romans 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

Galatians 2:19 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.

Galatians 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Galatians 3:11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

Galatians 3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law.

Galatians 5:15 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Titus 4:19 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

JoeB131, the restrictions you mention come from the Law of Moses. In the following passages from his epistles St. Paul states that Christians do not need to obey the Law of Moses:

Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Romans 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Romans 7:6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Romans 10:4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

Romans 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

Galatians 2:19 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.

Galatians 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Galatians 3:11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

Galatians 3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law.

Galatians 5:15 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Titus 4:19 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

Proverbs 29:9-11

Living Bible

9 There’s no use arguing with a fool. He only rages and scoffs, and tempers flare.
10 The godly pray for those who long to kill them.

Talk to your funditarded pals, they seem to think that the OT still applies when they want it to.

God didn't change his mind, we changed ours.

In 50 years, the Churches will deny they supported homophobia the way they deny their role in slavery today.

Again your comments condemn you.
Racist cockroach says what?

Racist cockroach says what?
Fool who hates Jews and Mormons says what?

My racism consists of and is limited to evaluating Negroes using the same criteria I use when I evaluating whites, and not making excuses for them when they fall short of my mild standards.

Forum List

Back