Ted Cruz predicts anger and rage may lead to impeachment

Got it. You use the Christian method. Just go by the parts you like and ignore the rest. Very right wing of you.

And Louis Lerner's records are still sealed .

And Trump's tax returns are hidden.

So is the voter rolls..

You post them first..

Oh my---- another conspiracy theory. How many does that add up to? Hundreds?

No conspiracy theories, just post the voter stats

I dare you

Not my job. If you have a claim to make about voter roles, make it, and back it up.

So is the voter rolls..

You post them first..

We want to see what the states are hiding.

Could be proof positive that Cruz's daddy helped kill Kennedy. Could be proof that Obama's birth certificate is fake. Could be that the Mexican check really did show up. Why don't you check with trump to find out what they are hiding? I'm sure he knows.
Before you continue making an even bigger ass of yourself, why don't you link to Trump saying Cruz's dad shot JFK.

Don't be silly. We all know Trumps insinuations.

Just going by right wing claims. You got a problem with that?
It's not a "right wing claim", jackass! It was Trump's dirty smear from the campaign trail.
And you used to gratuitously slap at Ted Cruz, a man who has accomplished more in his sleep than you undoubtedly could ever hope to achieve in several life times.

Your posts are just the worst, most vile sorts of internet sewage.

So is the voter rolls..

You post them first..

Could be proof positive that Cruz's daddy helped kill Kennedy. Could be proof that Obama's birth certificate is fake. Could be that the Mexican check really did show up. Why don't you check with trump to find out what they are hiding? I'm sure he knows.
Before you continue making an even bigger ass of yourself, why don't you link to Trump saying Cruz's dad shot JFK.

You just lost and can stop posting about this now.

It's not a "right wing claim", jackass! It was Trump's dirty smear from the campaign trail.
And you used to gratuitously slap at Ted Cruz, a man who has accomplished more in his sleep than you undoubtedly could ever hope to achieve in several life times.

Make up your mind. Is Trump credible or not.

So is the voter rolls..

You post them first..

How gracious of you, but no.

How gracious of you, but no.
It was a National Inquirer story, bullass. Lying doesn't help your cause.

My mind is not in doubt about this. With regard to what Trump said about Cruz he was just flinging mud and I've stated this already very clearly, your idiotic trolling notwithstanding.

^

Lmfao got to love the ghost readers here, once and a while they will post

So is the voter rolls..

You post them first..

Better is what Cruz said.

My mind is not in doubt about this. With regard to what Trump said about Cruz he was just flinging mud and I've stated this already very clearly, your idiotic trolling notwithstanding.
Just flinging mud?

And that's OK with you? Someone smears someone else's father and it's "just flinging mud"?

And now Trump is the moral and spiritual leader of the Republican Party. A role model for their children. Rich!

According to studies, educated people.
Authoritarian Marxist movements are full of "educated" people who are sociopaths and morally deficient.
The hubris of the left, for example, is not all that bright. In fact it's rather stupid to assign yourself superiority based on
some academic degree, which is usually more a matter of rote regurgitation than actual brain power.

So is the voter rolls..

You post them first..

Better is what Cruz said.

About a National Inquirer story.

Just flinging mud?

And that's OK with you? Someone smears someone else's father and it's "just flinging mud"?

And now Trump is the moral and spiritual leader of the Republican Party. A role model for their children. Rich!
Don't be so stupid (not that you can help yourself, it seems). Where did I say I was cool with Donald Trump lying about Ted Cruz (who got my vote in the primary)?

Trump is the president and a damned good thing considering the gruesome alternative we were faced with (speaking of liars). I don't consider him a spiritual guru but he does have solid values as evidenced by him protecting our borders
and standing up for our nation...which is more than any leftist butthole ever did!

Now crawl back under your bridge.

Just flinging mud?

Says the guy who is to afraid to go to the dollar store down the street .

Trump is the right wing dumb ass.

Just flinging mud?

And now Trump is the moral and spiritual leader of the Republican Party. A role model for their children.

Who knows?

Before he leaves office, he may teach them blowjobs are not considered sex.

So? And Nazis were full of white people, whitey. What is with this 3rd grade level grasp of logic?
And these white people were opposed by other white people. So what's your point again, smart guy, speaking of thinking on a third grade level.

I thought I was extremely clear about how the left's love of their so called brilliance was more a matter of their hubris and self acclaimed superiority than any real and actual accomplishments (brilliantly evil and corrupt, perhaps) but maybe you should get your daddy to explain things to you, assuming you can locate him.

Forum List

Back