Bette Midler fantasizes about Trump and his family hanged good and high

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Bette Midler Fantasizes About Trump and His Family Hanged ‘Good and High’
Actress and Broadway star Bette Midler fantasized about President Donald Trump and his family being hanged “good and high” in a pro-Robert Mueller social media post Friday.

Leftist mentality always at it's finest shining their true identities towards humanity on a daily basis why this really shows the love and support from those who just don't agree with you tramp.

Actress and Broadway star Bette Midler fantasized about President Donald Trump and his family being hanged “good and high” in a pro-Robert Mueller social media post Friday.

Leftist mentality always at it's finest shining their true identities towards humanity on a daily basis why this really shows the love and support from those who just don't agree with you tramp.
Hollyweird is just crapping mad that Trump and crew has given an ear towards the rejection of where Hollyweird was taking this nation, and so Hollyweird has released it's "hounds" on Trump to show it's frustration of being outed in the ways it has been outed now. Trump has outed no one other than just being the President this nation has elected him to be for them, but Hollyweird has got to blame someone for the rejection it has gotten now.

Wear it as a badge of honor Trump.

Just shows what a hateful old witch she is.

Yet when Hollywood gets some sort of fire and mudslide tragedy they want sympathy.

Button.jpg

I also fantasize....that Midler will choke to death on a turkey drumstick lodged in her throat while sitting on the toilet.

I thought Republicans liked to go to public hangings.

Don't they?

They said they did. They like the "Front Row" the best.

Don't they?

Hell, in many henious cases, I wish that I was the lever puller, you don't ??? No I guess you would be the one saying that the hanging is to rough, and that the lethal injection would be to painful, so what to do, what to do ?? Oh I know, you would opt for the killer, muderers etc to just go to prison for life where they will get their hands on cell phones with internet connection, free medical, three hots and a cot, dental, clean clothes, visitation by loved ones while their victims whom they killed in the most henious way lay in a cold darkened grave, stripped from their lives without reason ????.

Last edited:

Don't they?

Hell, in many henious cases, I wish that I was the lever puller, you don't ???

Well, now that you mention it, I have to admit, Republicans have done horrendous things to this country.
They loot, they lie, they smear. They bear false witness. Unless you believe that Ted Cruz' father really did help kill JFK and Obama was born in Kenya. Then you are just an easily led t@rd.

Don't they?

Are you dumb enough to think the opinion of one republican represents them all? Looks like it.

On the other hand the democrats like to conduct their hangings at judicial confirmation hearings in front of the whole nation so they can watch how they conduct their filthy dishonest business of attempting to ruin the lives of decent men and their families. They are scum and beneath contempt.

Don't they?

Well, now that you mention it, I have to admit, Republicans have done horrendous things to this country.
They loot, they lie, they smear. They bear false witness. Unless you believe that Ted Cruz' father really did help kill JFK and Obama was born in Kenya. Then you are just an easily led t@rd.

Typical political hack response. You're dismissed.

Don't they?

Typical political hack response. You're dismissed.

It's only a political hack response if it isn't true. Unless, are you calling Trump a liar? You better not be. That will only rile his base even more. Trump is their leader in morals and values.

5039-1499909535-2ef1c7339b60e16f8a02afb0baa8e6af.jpg

This does not involve anyone's "true" identity toward humanity. The people whom she talking about have shown themselves to be anti-humanity and anti-American. Why not wish Mussolini's fate upon them? Nobody seems to keep score of how many other humans they have hurt or gotten killed.

The only thing that I can give her credit for is her being honest about her feelings. If whatever popularity she still has ends up taking a nosedive, in my opinion, she has nothing but her big mouth to blame for it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The only film of hers that I have seen is the one named Parental Guidance.

Don't they?

Are you dumb enough to think the opinion of one republican represents them all? Looks like it.

On the other hand the democrats like to conduct their hangings at judicial confirmation hearings in front of the whole nation so they can watch how they conduct their filthy dishonest business of attempting to ruin the lives of decent men and their families. They are scum and beneath contempt.
If you vote for that Republican and you believe his racist policies and his tax cuts for billionaires are good for America, then YEA, one Republican represents them all.

Got it?

Good!

Forum List

Back