Votes: 14 46.7%
  • no

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • to be decided

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama's citizenship has already been challenged in court, and - unsurprisingly - the birfers lost, as they always do. The court in Indiana cited Wok Kim Ark as what defines as a natural born citizen. And in common law, one who is born in the US is a natural born citizen.
well harper, there is that one pesky court just north of the state courts.

Cuban father.... born in Canada ?

Redux Trump Goes Birther Again He Will Have To Clear Up His Article II Presidential Eligibility - Birther Report

of course the real story here is the obots and the press, and the fun we will have watching them back peddle. their platform of crying racist will disappear, when an authentic birther as myself, says what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Cruz is a republican to boot.

The OBOTS were/are still so desperate to sell an obama provenance, they never saw this coming, a day when the proverbial shoe is on the other political foot. they were so worried that they waved at changing the constitution. they invented a definition of natural born, complete with phony court precedents.

we as a country need to have this conversation. and don't worry Obots, i won't call you racist if you don't vote for cruz.

Trump? he's zany, but unfettered in his discourse.

Um.....Wash? Trump isn't an 'Obot'.

There's only natural born (citizen at birth) and naturalized (citizen after birth). There is no third kind. Cruz was a citizen at birth and is thus natural born. Just like Obama.

If you'd like to discuss natural born citizenship, I'd be happy to do so. But I warn you in advance, I'm familiar with most of the major birther arguments. So you may not enjoy the conversation that much.

Agreed. The Democrats were full of shit with McCain, the Birthers with O and the Democrats again with Cruz. All were born natural citizens. The founders wanted people to be born American, they didn't care for example if American diplomats had a child born overseas, that is ridiculous. They cared if someone grew up say in Germany then emigrated here. Someone being born American qualifies them, end of discussion.

Nope...

obama is not a Natural Born Citizen of the United States. His father was a foreign national... precluding him from being such.

Being 'Born in the USA' makes one a statutory citizen, except where both parents are also US Citizens.
Please cite the U.S. statute or court ruling defining that because it looks like you are making that up.

Redux Trump Goes Birther Again He Will Have To Clear Up His Article II Presidential Eligibility - Birther Report

of course the real story here is the obots and the press, and the fun we will have watching them back peddle. their platform of crying racist will disappear, when an authentic birther as myself, says what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

The OBOTS were/are still so desperate to sell an obama provenance, they never saw this coming, a day when the proverbial shoe is on the other political foot. they were so worried that they waved at changing the constitution. they invented a definition of natural born, complete with phony court precedents.

we as a country need to have this conversation. and don't worry Obots, i won't call you racist if you don't vote for cruz.

Can you show which "obots" are claiming Cruz is not eligible?

No Gunney... You said it yourself. If you're born in the US, you're a citizen by law; a citizen by statute or a citizen by birth... . Your son falls into that category. Because your wife is a foreign national and, I presume by now, a naturalized citizen; again a citizen by virtue of statute. They're every bit a citizen... just not a natural born citizen.

Says who?

Says reason... and Mrs Geissenslaugh, my 6th grade social studies teacher.

The reasoning stands on its own merits, as such is sound and rests within a valid logical construct.

I know you 'feel' strongly that someone else needs to have said it, for it to be true, but as with the rest of your feelings, you're wrong.

Also... I couldn't help but to notice that you have no reasoning to offer which might on ANY LEVEL, contest it.

See how that works?
i wish Mrs Geissenslaugh was president.

A true Article 2 Section 1 Constitutional natural born Citizen can't be eligible for Prime Minister of Canada like Ted who was born there. No, Ted is a statutory citizen due to positive law. He is not a natural born Citizen eligible for the presidency.

I believe the at Ted can be Prime Minister of Canada. There is no such preclusion in Canada that one must be born in the country to be Prime Minister.

Then, when Ted is elected President, he will merge the two countries, and all the power will reside in Ottawa.

Hahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!!!!111111!!!
good thinking, this would be a good time to join up our two countries, together we can take mexico !

good question.. let me think about it.
obot is about on par with the term birther. both terms started out derogatory.

i was a birther when it wasn't pop[ular. the obots (some not all), tried right off to taint the argument only based on ethnicity. as if i, as a conservative couldn't be happy or proud to see a person of color or different religion, in any of the four branches of government.

being an illinois native son, i absolutely rooted for the obamas. until i got to know him.

the trick is recognising the obfuscation of the real story.

Last edited:
Ted Cruz Natural Born ?
Yes. No matter how much you hate him you can't stop him from running.
i think he's great, i might vote for him, if the election were today. i also like mr. huckabee

there is a seperation. i9 don't hate anyone, if in did it would be irrelevant to the birther mantra, at least mine.

Wow, you like Cruz who wants to cut government as well as Huckabee who believes the government can do anything it wants and the Constitution doesn't restrict it from doing anything? That's quite a swath you cut.

show me
besides, that's what we have now, sort of.

I'm not clear what you just asked me.

i was a birther when it wasn't pop[ular. the obots (some not all), tried right off to taint the argument only based on ethnicity. as if i, as a conservative couldn't be happy or proud to see a person of color or different religion, in any of the four branches of government.

Oh, if our president had been Barry O'Bama whose dad was from Dublin....there wouldn't be a birther conspiracy.

That being said, the foolishness of the Birther conspiracy was based overwhelmingly in its desperate, willful ignorance of overwhelming contrary evidence. And its exclusive dependance on imagination and conjecture as its basis. Making it doubly irrational.

And so much more fun to take apart. As you don't feel the need to restrain your presentation as you might when dealing with principled but contrary opinions.

Oh, if our president had been Barry O'Bama whose dad was from Dublin....there wouldn't be a birther conspiracy.

That being said, the foolishness of the Birther conspiracy was based overwhelmingly in its desperate, willful ignorance of overwhelming contrary evidence. And its exclusive dependance on imagination and conjecture as its basis. Making it doubly irrational.

And so much more fun to take apart. As you don't feel the need to restrain your presentation as you might when dealing with principled but contrary opinions.
No the conspiracy is based on the lack of information by the Obama campaign. Virtually every record of his past is missing or unavailable. In that environment conspiracy theories grow. Had he been open and direct there would be no, or little, speculation.

No the conspiracy is based on the lack of information by the Obama campaign. Virtually every record of his past is missing or unavailable. In that environment conspiracy theories grow. Had he been open and direct there would be no, or little, speculation.

so you admit to conspiracy based on speculation ?

good for you.

last time I checked, theory/speculation/conspiracy = bullshit.

next contestant please ..

No the conspiracy is based on the lack of information by the Obama campaign.

Nonsense. Obama released his COLB in 2008. It stands as prima facie evidence in any court of law and is a legal birth certificate in every state. You could get a passport with a COLB. It resolved any reasonable doubts.

Yet birthers ignored it. Even when the State of Hawaii confirmed that Obama was born in Hawaii and was a natural born citizen of the United States.

Which is why we make fun of birthers. They're fucking idiots.

Nonsense. Obama released his COLB in 2008. It stands as prima facie evidence in any court of law and is a legal birth certificate in every state. You could get a passport with a COLB. It resolved any reasonable doubts.

Yet birthers ignored it. Even when the State of Hawaii confirmed that Obama was born in Hawaii and was a natural born citizen of the United States.

They refused to release the long form, they claimed the hospital records burned, his college and law school transcrtipts are locked away, almost no one remembers him.
He is the least transparent president in history.

good for you.

That's exactly what it is. And no surprise that in atmosphere f secrecy and stonewalling like Obama has created this sort of thing thrives.

good for you.

That's exactly what it is. And no surprise that in atmosphere f secrecy and stonewalling like Obama has created this sort of thing thrives.

so? exactly what do you plan to do about it, and when are you going to carry out your plan ?

good question.. let me think about it.
obot is about on par with the term birther. both terms started out derogatory.

being an illinois native son, i absolutely rooted for the obamas. until i got to know him.

the trick is recognising the obfuscation of the real story.
Was the question too difficult? I didn't ask you what you meant by, "obot," I asked you to show which ones claim Cruz is not eligible....

They refused to release the long form, they claimed the hospital records burned, his college and law school transcrtipts are locked away, almost no one remembers him.

And so what? The COLB is a legal birth certificate. Obama's eligibility to be president is a legal question. The moment the COLB was released in 2008, all credible legal questions were answered. It resolved all reasonable doubts. What was left were unreasonable doubts. Which obligate no one to do anything.

Blithering nonsense. Obama's eligibility to be president was established as thoroughly than any president in our history. You simply ignored the evidence. And your willful ignorance doesn't create any constitutional crisis.

good for you.

so? exactly what do you plan to do about it, and when are you going to carry out your plan ?
Do about it? Nothing. What is there to do? Make sure no Democrat ever gets elected again.

And so what? The COLB is a legal birth certificate. Obama's eligibility to be president is a legal question. The moment the COLB was released in 2008, all credible legal questions were answered. It resolved all reasonable doubts. What was left were unreasonable doubts. Which obligate no one to do anything.

Blithering nonsense. Obama's eligibility to be president was established as thoroughly than any president in our history. You simply ignored the evidence. And your willful ignorance doesn't create any constitutional crisis.
Ignoring the point.
Most of his records are sealed. Most of his past is mysterious. Why? What is he hiding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back