Votes: 10 33.3%
  • to be decided

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole question has been moot since November, 2008.d

Nothing to see here, try "New Posts".

So you feel that one giant ass, colossal violation of the law, requires that from that point forward, the law is moot?

There's bad news on that subject. Some years ago I was cruising along on I-75, around 85 MPH... pretty much at pace with everyone else. Sadly up ahead was the Wolf Pack, who pulled me and a couple other cars over and cited us. So ... I happened to mention that I was pacing traffic and the trooper looks over the top of his glasses, as he's writting the ticket and say's "Yessir ya were. We can't pull everyone over and today is your day".

So... that theory is out.

No Gunney... You said it yourself. If you're born in the US, you're a citizen by law; a citizen by statute or a citizen by birth... . Your son falls into that category. Because your wife is a foreign national and, I presume by now, a naturalized citizen; again a citizen by virtue of statute. They're every bit a citizen... just not a natural born citizen.

Says who?

Says reason... and Mrs Geissenslaugh, my 6th grade social studies teacher.

The reasoning stands on its own merits, as such is sound and rests within a valid logical construct.

I know you 'feel' strongly that someone else needs to have said it, for it to be true, but as with the rest of your feelings, you're wrong.

Also... I couldn't help but to notice that you have no reasoning to offer which might on ANY LEVEL, contest it.

See how that works?

No Gunney... You said it yourself. If you're born in the US, you're a citizen by law; a citizen by statute or a citizen by birth... . Your son falls into that category. Because your wife is a foreign national and, I presume by now, a naturalized citizen; again a citizen by virtue of statute. They're every bit a citizen... just not a natural born citizen.

Says who?

Says reason... and Mrs Geissenslaugh, my 6th grade social studies teacher.

The reasoning stands on its own merits, as such is sound and rests within a valid logical construct.

I know you 'feel' strongly that someone else needs to have said it, for it to be true, but as with the rest of your feelings, you're wrong.

Also... I couldn't help but to notice that you have no reasoning to offer which might on ANY LEVEL, contest it.

See how that works?
Quote the law. Failing that you have nothing.

Says who? Again, you've presented no reasoning. You've presented no evidence. You've presented an opinion. And backed it with nothing. Its just you citing you insisting it must be so because you say it is. Which is meaningless.

As your personal opinion is neither the law, nor the basis of any legal definition.

What else have you got?

The whole question has been moot since November, 2008.d

Nothing to see here, try "New Posts".

So you feel that one giant ass, colossal violation of the law, requires that from that point forward, the law is moot?

A violation of the law according to who? According to you. And you're nobody.

You're doing what you always do; Insisting that anything you believe must be fact. Apparently for no other reason than you believe it. And offering us no factual, rational, or logical reason why anything you believe has any objective value. But merely appealing to whatever authority is convenient to your argument. Nature, God, reason, whatever.

If yet another empty 'Appeal to Authority' fallacy is all you've got, then you're already done. As you have nothing to present us but your own personal opinion.

images (1).jpg

Says who?

Says reason...

You are mistaking "reason" for "pulling shit out of your ass."

Cuban father.... born in Canada ?

Redux Trump Goes Birther Again He Will Have To Clear Up His Article II Presidential Eligibility - Birther Report

of course the real story here is the obots and the press, and the fun we will have watching them back peddle. their platform of crying racist will disappear, when an authentic birther as myself, says what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Cruz is a republican to boot.

The OBOTS were/are still so desperate to sell an obama provenance, they never saw this coming, a day when the proverbial shoe is on the other political foot. they were so worried that they waved at changing the constitution. they invented a definition of natural born, complete with phony court precedents.

we as a country need to have this conversation. and don't worry Obots, i won't call you racist if you don't vote for cruz.

Trump? he's zany, but unfettered in his discourse.

Nope...

A Natural born citizen is one whose citizenship is a natural consequence of their birth.

Being BORN in the Canada would not an issue, IF both parents were US Citizens... just as being born in the US does not render one a US natural born US Citizen, unless both parents are US Citizens.
You are wrong by law if you are born in America you are a Natural born citizen, even if both your parents are illegal. My son was born in Okinawa and his mother at the time was Filipino he is still a natural born citizen because of me.

Understand, we're dealing with a common expression of the founding period. A Natural Born Citizen is citizenship which occurs by the natural event of birth. When a person is born to two citizens, the natural consequence of that, is a new citizen.

The reason that such is required of the President and only the president is that the President is tasked with preserving and protecting the Constitution of the United States. Thus a person born to two nationalities is more likely to have been influenced by the foreign tendencies of the non-citizen, therefore such a person would be less capable of preserving and protecting the Constitution, which rests entirely in the unique principles which define America.

We need look NO further at the necessity of such than the Peasantpimp of the Union States... barack hussein obama, Marxist-Muslim, son of a foreign national and a communist US Citizen. Neither of whom had the slightest kinship with the defining principles of the United States.

Which grant you is the exception, as in my experience at least, Naturalized Citizens are typically better versed in US History and more loyal to the defining principles, than the majority of people born in the USA.

If it helps at all, I mean you, nor your wife and son any disrespect.
That is completely wrong.
SOmeone is either a natural born citizen, meaning he was born a citizen, or a naturalized citizen, meaning he went through some naturalization process.
Cruz was born an American citizen. He was never naturalized.

Obama's citizenship has already been challenged in court, and - unsurprisingly - the birfers lost, as they always do. The court in Indiana cited Wok Kim Ark as what defines as a natural born citizen. And in common law, one who is born in the US is a natural born citizen.

In my view, anyone who wants to run, should be able to. This includes Ted Cruz.

We Americans are born naturally curious about how the constitutional process works.

go back and listen to the conversation pointed toward actually modifying the eligibility requirements. pre 08 election. then hillary and obamjevich..., a bill to allow mccain to run.... LOL

you know, to me the funny thing is, is that senator obama probably would have made it through the supreme court. ex parte

this topic was broached from so many different angles. in retrospect, it seems as if the obstacles were identified analysed, by a very well prepared staff in the campaigns. they anticipated every scenario.... then abercrombies hawaiian bill HR 513....; really. ?

this is even before the advent of the obot army of internet puppets.
this whole story reads like ba contrived production of some bizarre political theatre

btw
trump is not an obot.... i'm pretty sure.

now we have cruz and rubio.... this time no one will be able to kill the story, even out beloved albiet misguided mainstream media. the democrats will take a bath in racist hypocrisy.

Last edited:

Redux Trump Goes Birther Again He Will Have To Clear Up His Article II Presidential Eligibility - Birther Report

of course the real story here is the obots and the press, and the fun we will have watching them back peddle. their platform of crying racist will disappear, when an authentic birther as myself, says what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

The OBOTS were/are still so desperate to sell an obama provenance, they never saw this coming, a day when the proverbial shoe is on the other political foot. they were so worried that they waved at changing the constitution. they invented a definition of natural born, complete with phony court precedents.

we as a country need to have this conversation. and don't worry Obots, i won't call you racist if you don't vote for cruz.

My opinion:

1) If he's not natural born then he shouldn't run for the Presidency.
2) Since Obama set a new precedence then anyone who isn't a natural born citizen should have the right to run.

I favor position #1. I also believe that any laws associated with Obama should be recalled and erased.

Ted Cruz Natural Born ?
Yes. No matter how much you hate him you can't stop him from running.
i think he's great, i might vote for him, if the election were today. i also like mr. huckabee

there is a seperation. i9 don't hate anyone, if in did it would be irrelevant to the birther mantra, at least mine.

Wow, you like Cruz who wants to cut government as well as Huckabee who believes the government can do anything it wants and the Constitution doesn't restrict it from doing anything? That's quite a swath you cut.

My opinion:

1) If he's not natural born then he shouldn't run for the Presidency.
2) Since Obama set a new precedence then anyone who isn't a natural born citizen should have the right to run.

I favor position #1. I also believe that any laws associated with Obama should be recalled and erased.
if a deposed dictator had a son or daughter here could they be president ? i'm sure there must be examples. this is a good time to remind the folks that the expression natural born applies to exactly two jobs.

"Since he already" is an argument for law by decree or fiat, which would descend us into madness.

why did the founding fathers and mothers grandfather themselves ??

Ted Cruz Natural Born ?
Yes. No matter how much you hate him you can't stop him from running.
i think he's great, i might vote for him, if the election were today. i also like mr. huckabee

there is a seperation. i9 don't hate anyone, if in did it would be irrelevant to the birther mantra, at least mine.

Wow, you like Cruz who wants to cut government as well as Huckabee who believes the government can do anything it wants and the Constitution doesn't restrict it from doing anything? That's quite a swath you cut.

show me
besides, that's what we have now, sort of.

Last edited:
In my view, anyone who wants to run, should be able to. This includes Ted Cruz.

this is a good sentiment, and i think it's coming to that. it could be the next constitutional amendment. i think it would probably be ok given the advent of the internet.
people can decide for themselves. if we could do that and make a 17% flat tax, eliminating the irs... that would be a good run for governmnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back