Votes: 10 33.3%
  • to be decided

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
6a00d83462eb8d69e201b7c6e1a854970b-800wi

Cuban father.... born in Canada ?

Redux Trump Goes Birther Again He Will Have To Clear Up His Article II Presidential Eligibility - Birther Report

of course the real story here is the obots and the press, and the fun we will have watching them back peddle. their platform of crying racist will disappear, when an authentic birther as myself, says what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Cruz is a republican to boot.

The OBOTS were/are still so desperate to sell an obama provenance, they never saw this coming, a day when the proverbial shoe is on the other political foot. they were so worried that they waved at changing the constitution. they invented a definition of natural born, complete with phony court precedents.

we as a country need to have this conversation. and don't worry Obots, i won't call you racist if you don't vote for cruz.

Trump? he's zany, but unfettered in his discourse.

Um.....Wash? Trump isn't an 'Obot'.

There's only natural born (citizen at birth) and naturalized (citizen after birth). There is no third kind. Cruz was a citizen at birth and is thus natural born. Just like Obama.

If you'd like to discuss natural born citizenship, I'd be happy to do so. But I warn you in advance, I'm familiar with most of the major birther arguments. So you may not enjoy the conversation that much.

Cruz was a citizen at birth and is thus natural born. Just like Obama.

i think you have just named the controversy ami.

Redux Trump Goes Birther Again He Will Have To Clear Up His Article II Presidential Eligibility - Birther Report

of course the real story here is the obots and the press, and the fun we will have watching them back peddle. their platform of crying racist will disappear, when an authentic birther as myself, says what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

The OBOTS were/are still so desperate to sell an obama provenance, they never saw this coming, a day when the proverbial shoe is on the other political foot. they were so worried that they waved at changing the constitution. they invented a definition of natural born, complete with phony court precedents.

we as a country need to have this conversation. and don't worry Obots, i won't call you racist if you don't vote for cruz.

There's only natural born (citizen at birth) and naturalized (citizen after birth). There is no third kind. Cruz was a citizen at birth and is thus natural born. Just like Obama.

If you'd like to discuss natural born citizenship, I'd be happy to do so. But I warn you in advance, I'm familiar with most of the major birther arguments. So you may not enjoy the conversation that much.

Could you provide a brief summary of the law concerning natural born citizenship and Presidential eligibility? Thanks.

article two (or as joe biden calls article 1 fruedianishly)

then wikipedia, natural born onot defined by supreme court. i say there are no precedents, although some do.

as i say the real story here is race and the media., and what they do with it next.

Agreed. The Democrats were full of shit with McCain, the Birthers with O and the Democrats again with Cruz. All were born natural citizens. The founders wanted people to be born American, they didn't care for example if American diplomats had a child born overseas, that is ridiculous. They cared if someone grew up say in Germany then emigrated here. Someone being born American qualifies them, end of discussion.

Agreed. The Democrats were full of shit with McCain, the Birthers with O and the Democrats again with Cruz. All were born natural citizens. The founders wanted people to be born American, they didn't care for example if American diplomats had a child born overseas, that is ridiculous. They cared if someone grew up say in Germany then emigrated here. Someone being born American qualifies them, end of discussion.

Any thoughts to go with that?

The founders wanted people to be born American

Ahhhh...

sometimes i think the qualifier might be in that (darned) grandfather clause..

Last edited:

Birthers- that would include you- are idiots.

Presumably Cruz's mother was a U.S. citizen when Ted was born- we have no proof of that, but then again we have no proof of any President's place of birth except Obama- so I am willing to accept she was a citizen at birth- which made Ted a citizen at birth which means he is natural born.

Simple as that- he was born a U.S. Citizen- so natural born citizen.

There are some birthers that prattle on otherwise- and there is an actual controversy about whether someone born outside the United States is a natural born citizen- but I think he is- and it will not be a real issue if he ever runs.

oh and Birthers are idiots.

A true Article 2 Section 1 Constitutional natural born Citizen can't be eligible for Prime Minister of Canada like Ted who was born there. No, Ted is a statutory citizen due to positive law. He is not a natural born Citizen eligible for the presidency.

I believe the at Ted can be Prime Minister of Canada. There is no such preclusion in Canada that one must be born in the country to be Prime Minister.

Then, when Ted is elected President, he will merge the two countries, and all the power will reside in Ottawa.

Hahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!!!!111111!!!

Nope...

A Natural born citizen is one whose citizenship is a natural consequence of their birth.

Being BORN in the Canada would not an issue, IF both parents were US Citizens... just as being born in the US does not render one a US natural born US Citizen, unless both parents are US Citizens.
You are wrong by law if you are born in America you are a Natural born citizen, even if both your parents are illegal. My son was born in Okinawa and his mother at the time was Filipino he is still a natural born citizen because of me.

Cruz was a citizen at birth and is thus natural born. Just like Obama.

i think you have just named the controversy ami.

The birther accusations, I'm familiar with. The lack of evidence to back those accusations, I'm also familiar with.

A true Article 2 Section 1 Constitutional natural born Citizen can't be eligible for Prime Minister of Canada like Ted who was born there. No, Ted is a statutory citizen due to positive law. He is not a natural born Citizen eligible for the presidency.

I believe the at Ted can be Prime Minister of Canada. There is no such preclusion in Canada that one must be born in the country to be Prime Minister.

Then, when Ted is elected President, he will merge the two countries, and all the power will reside in Ottawa.

Hahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!!!!111111!!!

Ted Cruz is a a natural born citizen of Canada per English Common law and the laws of Canada. So other than the fact that the people of Canada would never elect him, sure why not?

Nope...

A Natural born citizen is one whose citizenship is a natural consequence of their birth.

Being BORN in the Canada would not an issue, IF both parents were US Citizens... just as being born in the US does not render one a US natural born US Citizen, unless both parents are US Citizens.
You are wrong by law if you are born in America you are a Natural born citizen, even if both your parents are illegal. My son was born in Okinawa and his mother at the time was Filipino he is still a natural born citizen because of me.

No Gunney... You said it yourself. If you're born in the US, you're a citizen by law; a citizen by statute or a citizen by birth... . Your son falls into that category. Because your wife is a foreign national and, I presume by now, a naturalized citizen; again a citizen by virtue of statute. They're every bit a citizen... just not a natural born citizen.

Understand, we're dealing with a common expression of the founding period. A Natural Born Citizen is citizenship which occurs by the natural event of birth. When a person is born to two citizens, the natural consequence of that, is a new citizen.

The reason that such is required of the President and only the president is that the President is tasked with preserving and protecting the Constitution of the United States. Thus a person born to two nationalities is more likely to have been influenced by the foreign tendencies of the non-citizen, therefore such a person would be less capable of preserving and protecting the Constitution, which rests entirely in the unique principles which define America.

We need look NO further at the necessity of such than the Peasantpimp of the Union States... barack hussein obama, Marxist-Muslim, son of a foreign national and a communist US Citizen. Neither of whom had the slightest kinship with the defining principles of the United States.

Which grant you is the exception, as in my experience at least, Naturalized Citizens are typically better versed in US History and more loyal to the defining principles, than the majority of people born in the USA.

If it helps at all, I mean you, nor your wife and son any disrespect.

No Gunney... You said it yourself. If you're born in the US, you're a citizen by law; a citizen by statute or a citizen by birth... . Your son falls into that category. Because your wife is a foreign national and, I presume by now, a naturalized citizen; again a citizen by virtue of statute. They're every bit a citizen... just not a natural born citizen.

Says who?

Understand, we're dealing with a common expression of the founding period. A Natural Born Citizen is citizenship which occurs by the natural event of birth. When a person is born to two citizens, the natural consequence of that, is a new citizen.

Again, says who?

So far its you....citing yourself. And I'm reasonably certain you're not one of the founders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back