Votes: 14 46.7%
  • no

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • to be decided

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
any road, Cruzer WILL NOT get the GOP nomination .. EVER.... ergo, he, like this thread is totally irrelevant.

i was a birther when it wasn't pop[ular. the obots (some not all), tried right off to taint the argument only based on ethnicity. as if i, as a conservative couldn't be happy or proud to see a person of color or different religion, in any of the four branches of government.

Oh, if our president had been Barry O'Bama whose dad was from Dublin....there wouldn't be a birther conspiracy.

That being said, the foolishness of the Birther conspiracy was based overwhelmingly in its desperate, willful ignorance of overwhelming contrary evidence. And its exclusive dependance on imagination and conjecture as its basis. Making it doubly irrational.

And so much more fun to take apart. As you don't feel the need to restrain your presentation as you might when dealing with principled but contrary opinions.
No the conspiracy is based on the lack of information by the Obama campaign.

Nonsense. Obama released his COLB in 2008. It stands as prima facie evidence in any court of law and is a legal birth certificate in every state. You could get a passport with a COLB. It resolved any reasonable doubts.

Yet birthers ignored it. Even when the State of Hawaii confirmed that Obama was born in Hawaii and was a natural born citizen of the United States.

Which is why we make fun of birthers. They're fucking idiots.
They refused to release the long form, they claimed the hospital records burned, his college and law school transcrtipts are locked away, almost no one remembers him.
He is the least transparent president in history.

So are you ignorant or a liar? Please let me know before I proceed responding further.

If you are just ignorant, well then I will show how ignorant you are....if you are lying, well then I will be less polite in my response.

There are few here, if any, as ignorant as that one.

i was a birther when it wasn't pop[ular. the obots (some not all), tried right off to taint the argument only based on ethnicity. as if i, as a conservative couldn't be happy or proud to see a person of color or different religion, in any of the four branches of government.

Oh, if our president had been Barry O'Bama whose dad was from Dublin....there wouldn't be a birther conspiracy.

That being said, the foolishness of the Birther conspiracy was based overwhelmingly in its desperate, willful ignorance of overwhelming contrary evidence. And its exclusive dependance on imagination and conjecture as its basis. Making it doubly irrational.

And so much more fun to take apart. As you don't feel the need to restrain your presentation as you might when dealing with principled but contrary opinions.
No the conspiracy is based on the lack of information by the Obama campaign.

Nonsense. Obama released his COLB in 2008. It stands as prima facie evidence in any court of law and is a legal birth certificate in every state. You could get a passport with a COLB. It resolved any reasonable doubts.

Yet birthers ignored it. Even when the State of Hawaii confirmed that Obama was born in Hawaii and was a natural born citizen of the United States.

Which is why we make fun of birthers. They're fucking idiots.
Hawaii has never officially confirmed the authenticity of the 2008 COLB image put on the Daily Kos website. They have never acknowledged the COLB held by the two factcheckers was authentic in a official statement. The Maricopa County Sheriffs Office confirmed the long form birth certificate released in 2011 was a 100% forgery and that it was never in paper form.

Birthers are fucking idiots- and in Stevie the racist's case - both idiots and racists:

http://health.hawaii.gov/vitalrecords/files/2013/05/News_Release_Birth_Certificate_042711.pdf

The Hawai„i State Health Department recently complied with a request by President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth, which is sometimes referred to in the media as a “long form” birth certificate. “We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai„i,” Hawai„i Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. “I have seen the original records filed at the Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in Hawai„i.”

On April 22, 2011, President Obama sent a letter to Director Fuddy, requesting two certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth. Also on that day, Judith Corley, the President‟s personal attorney, made the same request in writing on behalf of the President. (Letters from President Obama and Ms. Corley are attached). On April 25, 2011, pursuant to President Obama‟s request, Director Fuddy personally witnessed the copying of the original Certificate of Live Birth and attested to the authenticity of the two copies. Dr. Alvin Onaka, the State Registrar, certified the copies.

President Obama authorized Ms. Corley to pick up the documents. On April 25, 2011, Ms. Corley appeared in person at the Hawai„i State Department of Health building in Honolulu, paid the requisite fee, and was given the two certified copies, a response letter from Director Fuddy to President Obama, and a receipt for payment. (Letter from Director Fuddy is attached). -

MORE-In June 2008, President Obama released his Certification of Live Birth, which is sometimes referred to in the media as a “short form” birth certificate. Both documents are legally sufficient evidence of birth in the State of Hawai„i, and both provide the same fundamental information: President Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawai„i at 7:24 p.m. on August 4, 1961, to mother Stanley Ann Dunham and father Barack Hussein Obama.

Yes. No matter how much you hate him you can't stop him from running.
i think he's great, i might vote for him, if the election were today. i also like mr. huckabee

there is a seperation. i9 don't hate anyone, if in did it would be irrelevant to the birther mantra, at least mine.

Wow, you like Cruz who wants to cut government as well as Huckabee who believes the government can do anything it wants and the Constitution doesn't restrict it from doing anything? That's quite a swath you cut.

show me
besides, that's what we have now, sort of.

I'm not clear what you just asked me.

this:

:wants to cut government as well as Huckabee who believes the government can do anything it wants and the Constitution doesn't restrict it from doing anything?

video clip, written work, anything,.... show me

and remember, he does have irish roots.

One specific on his show was how he kept talking about how it was the fault of the financial services industry that forced government to intervene. An industry did that? Even ignoring it was government that drove the policies they followed, which he did not point out, that was idiocy. Entire industries do not fail except when government skews the playing field, which is exactly what they did. Free markets, let the losers fail. That's what I want. He also talked about greedy companies offshoring jobs, which is stupid. First, that is good for our economy. Second, it's not government's job to intervene.

I actually liked him until I watched his show a few times and got the constant leftist blame American business theme. Screw him. I will not vote for him no matter who he runs against. Cruz I would consider, but I don't know enough of his positions yet. I've voted Republican 1 time in the last 6 elections, so the odds aren't good anyway.

No the conspiracy is based on the lack of information by the Obama campaign. Virtually every record of his past is missing or unavailable. In that environment conspiracy theories grow. Had he been open and direct there would be no, or little, speculation.
There was never a lack of information. Obama released a copy of his birth record in 2008.
Hawaii has never acknowledged the release of the 2007 COLB in 2008.

Per the official state of Hawaii press release:

In June 2008, President Obama released his Certification of Live Birth, which is sometimes referred to in the media as a “short form” birth certificate. Both documents are legally sufficient evidence of birth in the State of Hawai„i, and both provide the same fundamental information: President Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawai„i at 7:24 p.m. on August 4, 1961, to mother Stanley Ann Dunham and father Barack Hussein Obama

Note the use of the term 'legally sufficient evidence of birth.

That is the State of Hawaii acknowledging to anyone with an IQ above 55 that Obama was issued an official birth document- commonly called a birth certificate.

No the conspiracy is based on the lack of information by the Obama campaign. Virtually every record of his past is missing or unavailable. In that environment conspiracy theories grow. Had he been open and direct there would be no, or little, speculation.
There was never a lack of information. Obama released a copy of his birth record in 2008.

In June 2008, President Obama released his Certification of Live Birth, which is sometimes referred to in the media as a “short form” birth certificate. Both documents are legally sufficient evidence of birth in the State of Hawai„i, and both provide the same fundamental information: President Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawai„i at 7:24 p.m. on August 4, 1961, to mother Stanley Ann Dunham and father Barack Hussein Obama

That is the State of Hawaii acknowledging to anyone with an IQ above 55 that Obama was issued an official birth document- commonly called a birth certificate.

You can't fix stupid, Sy. But my goodness, its entertaining.

Cruz was GRANTED citizenship by statute, and that statute says "citizen" not "natural born citizen"

Well if Cruz' does get the nomination I hope you lead the charge with that rallying cry.

Be sure to tell everyone that you also think that all black men want to rape white women and that Jews are evil too.

In the interests of full disclosure.

You can't fix stupid, Sy. But my goodness, its entertaining.

Exactly- how can it not be- when their 'white hopes' are Donald Trump and Joe Arpaio?

They refused to release the long form, they claimed the hospital records burned, his college and law school transcrtipts are locked away, almost no one remembers him.

And so what? The COLB is a legal birth certificate. Obama's eligibility to be president is a legal question. The moment the COLB was released in 2008, all credible legal questions were answered. It resolved all reasonable doubts. What was left were unreasonable doubts. Which obligate no one to do anything.

He is the least transparent president in history.

Blithering nonsense. Obama's eligibility to be president was established as thoroughly than any president in our history. You simply ignored the evidence. And your willful ignorance doesn't create any constitutional crisis.
Ignoring the point.
Most of his records are sealed. Most of his past is mysterious. Why? What is he hiding?

The point is that all rational, reasonable doubts of Obama's eligibility to president were resolved in 2008 with the release of Obama's COLB.

And birthers, hapless idiots that they are, ignored it. Even after the State of Hawaii itself affirmed that Obama's original records were on file, that he was born in Hawaii, that he was a natural born citizen of the United States......birthers still ignored it.

You can't fix stupid. But you can point and laugh at them. Which I frequently do.
They refused to release the records.

The COLB is an official birth certificate. Its the records you claim were never released. Its prima facie evidence in any court of law. Its sufficient to get a pass port. It alone resolves all legal questions of Obama's eligibility.

And it was released in 2008.

Idiot birthers simply ignored it. And?
You simply ignore the facts that Obama has never released any of his records. Even the birth certificate is not the original and the the state simply tells us "trust us, it's the same."
If anything is clear about this administrration, they cannot be trusted.

any road, Cruzer WILL NOT get the GOP nomination .. EVER.... ergo, he, like this thread is totally irrelevant.

A Palin/Cruz ticket....slathered heavily in moose killings and Dominion Christianity.......one can only dream.

They have never confirmed the image of the COLB on the Daily KOS website is the authentic document they released. Same goes for the document the two factcheckers (with no background in forensic document attestations) were holding.

And so what? The COLB is a legal birth certificate. Obama's eligibility to be president is a legal question. The moment the COLB was released in 2008, all credible legal questions were answered. It resolved all reasonable doubts. What was left were unreasonable doubts. Which obligate no one to do anything.

Blithering nonsense. Obama's eligibility to be president was established as thoroughly than any president in our history. You simply ignored the evidence. And your willful ignorance doesn't create any constitutional crisis.
Ignoring the point.
Most of his records are sealed. Most of his past is mysterious. Why? What is he hiding?

The point is that all rational, reasonable doubts of Obama's eligibility to president were resolved in 2008 with the release of Obama's COLB.

And birthers, hapless idiots that they are, ignored it. Even after the State of Hawaii itself affirmed that Obama's original records were on file, that he was born in Hawaii, that he was a natural born citizen of the United States......birthers still ignored it.

You can't fix stupid. But you can point and laugh at them. Which I frequently do.

The COLB is an official birth certificate. Its the records you claim were never released. Its prima facie evidence in any court of law. Its sufficient to get a pass port. It alone resolves all legal questions of Obama's eligibility.

You simply ignore the facts that Obama has never released any of his records. Even the birth certificate is not the original and the the state simply tells us "trust us, it's the same."

The COLB is an official birth certificate. You can ignore if you choose. But its not like your willful ignorance changes the fact that COLB is the official birth certificate of Hawaii.

If anything is clear about this administrration, they cannot be trusted.[/QUOTE]

I think the better argument is that Obama followed the rules that were in place, which he did, and that is what is required. He is a crappy President, but not an illegitimate one. The reality is that he did screw around and evade providing the documents. You'd be screaming bloody murder if a Republican did that. Like you know, W and his military documents.

Even if he was born in Kenya it's irrelevant. His mother was an American, he is an American. I'm not proud of that. He's certainly not proud of that. But he is.

They have never confirmed the image of the COLB on the Daily KOS website is the authentic document they released. Same goes for the document the two factcheckers (with no background in forensic document attestations) were holding.

The State of Hawaii confirmed that he released his COLB in 2008. What other COLB could they be conceivably referring to?

And by all means, play as stupid as you possibly can.

Ignoring the point.

President Obama has released more 'records' than any previous President.

No one EVER releases their original birth certificate- the legal original is always kept on file in whatever jurisdiction applies. All anyone EVER releases is an original certified copy.

What President Obama did- which was completely unprecedented was:
a) in 2008 posted a copy of his official birth certificate online.
b) Only one news agency ever asked to see the original- and they got to see it.
c) The State of Hawaii confirmed that was the valid BC
Not good enough for Birthers of course.
so
d) In 2011, the President requests that Hawaii treat him special and issue two original certified photocopies of his original birth certificate.
e) These original certified photocopies- raised seal and all- were shown to reporters- one reporter even took a picture of the one she handled.
f) The State of Hawaii because they knew they were dealing with Birther idiots then specifically released a press certificate stating that a) yes they did give the certified copy to the President, and b) yes they did look at the original and c) yes he was born in Hawaii and d) yes the 2008 BC was legitimate also.

But Birthers keep on birthin. They are idiots.

And in the case of Stevie- he is both a racist and a birther- that is no coincidence.

A Palin/Cruz ticket....slathered heavily in moose killings and Dominion Christianity.......one can only dream.

A bitch and a spick who don't succumb to your views, bigoted liberals would have a field day.

Ignoring the point.

The COLB is an official birth certificate. You can ignore if you choose. But its not like your willful ignorance changes the fact that COLB is the official birth certificate of Hawaii.

[/QUOTE]
It was stamped 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back