Votes: 14 46.7%
  • no

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • to be decided

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, if our president had been Barry O'Bama whose dad was from Dublin....there wouldn't be a birther conspiracy.

That being said, the foolishness of the Birther conspiracy was based overwhelmingly in its desperate, willful ignorance of overwhelming contrary evidence. And its exclusive dependance on imagination and conjecture as its basis. Making it doubly irrational.

And so much more fun to take apart. As you don't feel the need to restrain your presentation as you might when dealing with principled but contrary opinions.
No the conspiracy is based on the lack of information by the Obama campaign.

Nonsense. Obama released his COLB in 2008. It stands as prima facie evidence in any court of law and is a legal birth certificate in every state. You could get a passport with a COLB. It resolved any reasonable doubts.

Yet birthers ignored it. Even when the State of Hawaii confirmed that Obama was born in Hawaii and was a natural born citizen of the United States.

Which is why we make fun of birthers. They're fucking idiots.
They refused to release the long form, they claimed the hospital records burned, his college and law school transcrtipts are locked away, almost no one remembers him.

And so what? The COLB is a legal birth certificate. Obama's eligibility to be president is a legal question. The moment the COLB was released in 2008, all credible legal questions were answered. It resolved all reasonable doubts. What was left were unreasonable doubts. Which obligate no one to do anything.

He is the least transparent president in history.

Blithering nonsense. Obama's eligibility to be president was established as thoroughly than any president in our history. You simply ignored the evidence. And your willful ignorance doesn't create any constitutional crisis.
Ignoring the point.
Most of his records are sealed. Most of his past is mysterious. Why? What is he hiding?

The point is that all rational, reasonable doubts of Obama's eligibility to president were resolved in 2008 with the release of Obama's COLB.

And birthers, hapless idiots that they are, ignored it. Even after the State of Hawaii itself affirmed that Obama's original records were on file, that he was born in Hawaii, that he was a natural born citizen of the United States......birthers still ignored it.

You can't fix stupid. But you can point and laugh at them. Which I frequently do.

i was a birther when it wasn't pop[ular. the obots (some not all), tried right off to taint the argument only based on ethnicity. as if i, as a conservative couldn't be happy or proud to see a person of color or different religion, in any of the four branches of government.

Oh, if our president had been Barry O'Bama whose dad was from Dublin....there wouldn't be a birther conspiracy.

That being said, the foolishness of the Birther conspiracy was based overwhelmingly in its desperate, willful ignorance of overwhelming contrary evidence. And its exclusive dependance on imagination and conjecture as its basis. Making it doubly irrational.

And so much more fun to take apart. As you don't feel the need to restrain your presentation as you might when dealing with principled but contrary opinions.
No the conspiracy is based on the lack of information by the Obama campaign. Virtually every record of his past is missing or unavailable. In that environment conspiracy theories grow. Had he been open and direct there would be no, or little, speculation.

LOL.....are you that ignorant- or are you just lying?

I know the names of Obama's kindergarten teenagers- I have even read their interviews. I know how his mom and dad met.

Unlike any previous President in history I have actually seen proof of where he was born.

Tell me what record you think is missing from Obama that Bush and Clinton had provided?

I just want that chuckle.

Nonsense. Obama released his COLB in 2008. It stands as prima facie evidence in any court of law and is a legal birth certificate in every state. You could get a passport with a COLB. It resolved any reasonable doubts.

Yet birthers ignored it. Even when the State of Hawaii confirmed that Obama was born in Hawaii and was a natural born citizen of the United States.

They refused to release the long form, they claimed the hospital records burned, his college and law school transcrtipts are locked away, almost no one remembers him.

And so what? The COLB is a legal birth certificate. Obama's eligibility to be president is a legal question. The moment the COLB was released in 2008, all credible legal questions were answered. It resolved all reasonable doubts. What was left were unreasonable doubts. Which obligate no one to do anything.

Blithering nonsense. Obama's eligibility to be president was established as thoroughly than any president in our history. You simply ignored the evidence. And your willful ignorance doesn't create any constitutional crisis.
Ignoring the point.
Most of his records are sealed. Most of his past is mysterious. Why? What is he hiding?

'sealed'?

Please enlighten us- tell us what 'records' of Obama's are sealed that were not 'sealed' for Bush and Clinton?

No the conspiracy is based on the lack of information by the Obama campaign. Virtually every record of his past is missing or unavailable. In that environment conspiracy theories grow. Had he been open and direct there would be no, or little, speculation.

so you admit to conspiracy based on speculation ?

good for you.

last time I checked, theory/speculation/conspiracy = bullshit.

next contestant please ..
That's exactly what it is. And no surprise that in atmosphere f secrecy and stonewalling like Obama has created this sort of thing thrives.

so? exactly what do you plan to do about it, and when are you going to carry out your plan ?
Do about it? Nothing. What is there to do? Make sure no Democrat ever gets elected again.

Well that is about as likely as a Birther ever telling the truth.......

i was a birther when it wasn't pop[ular. the obots (some not all), tried right off to taint the argument only based on ethnicity. as if i, as a conservative couldn't be happy or proud to see a person of color or different religion, in any of the four branches of government.

So are you ignorant or a liar? Please let me know before I proceed responding further.

If you are just ignorant, well then I will show how ignorant you are....if you are lying, well then I will be less polite in my response.

Ignoring the point.

The point is that all rational, reasonable doubts of Obama's eligibility to president were resolved in 2008 with the release of Obama's COLB.

And birthers, hapless idiots that they are, ignored it. Even after the State of Hawaii itself affirmed that Obama's original records were on file, that he was born in Hawaii, that he was a natural born citizen of the United States......birthers still ignored it.

You can't fix stupid. But you can point and laugh at them. Which I frequently do.
They refused to release the records. They wanted us to take their word for it.
I never had much doubt he was constittuionally eligible. I did have lot of questions about his past, which the media ignored or covered up.

Hawaii has never officially confirmed the authenticity of the 2008 COLB image put on the Daily Kos website. They have never acknowledged the COLB held by the two factcheckers was authentic in a official statement. The Maricopa County Sheriffs Office confirmed the long form birth certificate released in 2011 was a 100% forgery and that it was never in paper form.

There was never a lack of information. Obama released a copy of his birth record in 2008.

Bullshit :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2:, there was no reason to release the long form since the short form sufficiently proved he was born in Hawaii in 1961. Furthermore, he never said the hospital records burned up. He said his original birth certificate was lost in a house fire, which is why he had to order a copy.

Hawaii has never officially confirmed the authenticity of the 2008 COLB image put on the Daily Kos website.

First, of course they have. They've cited in press releases that the COLB that Obama issued in 2008 was from the State of Hawaii. The 2008 COLB resolved the legal questions of Obama's eligibility. Idiot birthers simply ignored it.

Second, until Obama the issuing agency never affirmed that the certificates they issued were authentic. So Obama's release of his COLB was as authoritative as any president's before him. Idiot birthers simply ignored it.

Third, Hawaii's affirmation of Obama's birth in Hawaii independently resolves any legal questions a second time. Hawaii confirmed that Obama's original records were on file, that he was born in Hawaii, and that he was a natural born citizen of the United States. Idiot birthers simply ignored them too.

Sorry, Steven. But birther stupidity doesn't translate into a constitutional crisis. No matter how much stupid your ilk choose to commit.

They have never acknowledged the COLB held by the two factcheckers was authentic in a official statement. The Maricopa County Sheriffs Office confirmed the long form birth certificate released in 2011 was a 100% forgery and that it was never in paper form.

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office has never released any official report with any such findings. You're quite mistaken.

And of course, the State of Hawaii affirmed that the information on Obama's LFBC was accurate. Twice. And a third time in an official press release when they acknowledged that the LFBC Obama displayed was from the State of Hawaii..

Idiot birthers ignore it all. As I said, you can't fix stupid. But you can laugh at it. And birthers are our national laughing stock.

Ignoring the point.

They refused to release the records.

The COLB is an official birth certificate. Its the records you claim were never released. Its prima facie evidence in any court of law. Its sufficient to get a pass port. It alone resolves all legal questions of Obama's eligibility.

And it was released in 2008.

Idiot birthers simply ignored it. And?

That is a common problem with any Wash post.

it's a pretty hot thread fred...

you know what..?.. come to think of it, there could be obots right here....

. NNaaahhhhh.... not on the ussausageboard... ...:eusa_silenced:

There was never a lack of information. Obama released a copy of his birth record in 2008.
Hawaii has never acknowledged the release of the 2007 COLB in 2008.

Yes they did. In an official press release. And I've already shown it to you. But as always....

Idiot birthers just ignore it.

so you admit to conspiracy based on speculation ?

good for you.

last time I checked, theory/speculation/conspiracy = bullshit.

next contestant please ..

yes speculation/theory/conjecture... but not bullshit.

Ted Cruz Natural Born ?
Yes. No matter how much you hate him you can't stop him from running.
i think he's great, i might vote for him, if the election were today. i also like mr. huckabee

there is a seperation. i9 don't hate anyone, if in did it would be irrelevant to the birther mantra, at least mine.

Wow, you like Cruz who wants to cut government as well as Huckabee who believes the government can do anything it wants and the Constitution doesn't restrict it from doing anything? That's quite a swath you cut.

show me
besides, that's what we have now, sort of.

I'm not clear what you just asked me.

this:

:wants to cut government as well as Huckabee who believes the government can do anything it wants and the Constitution doesn't restrict it from doing anything?

video clip, written work, anything,.... show me

and remember, he does have irish roots.

Last edited:

Yes they did. In an official press release. And I've already shown it to you. But as always....

Idiot birthers just ignore it.
No they have not specifically acknowledged in any official statement the electronic image of the 2007 COLB on the Daily KOS website.

that being said. :doubt:

Cruz was GRANTED citizenship by statute, and that statute says "citizen" not "natural born citizen"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back