Ted Cruz Makes Common Sense

WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

TED CRUZ IS NOT A SOCIAL CONSERVATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on marriage, Senator Cruz has said we're gonna let the states decide this. that means if states wanna make gay marriage or polygamy legal, senator cruz is ok with that. that's not conservative! Abraham Lincoln said: "the states don't have the right to do wrong."

I don't give a piss WHAT Abraham Lincoln did or didn't say. Amazingly enough, being famous doesn't make you automatically right.

Senator Cruz is NOT "okay" with states legalizing gay marriage or polygamy, but he DOES understand that "not okay with" does NOT translate to "Therefore, we must use the federal government to make everyone do what we want". That's as genuinely conservatives as you can get: defending the freedom of the people to decide what kind of society they live in for themselves, rather than deciding it for them, even when you don't agree with their choice.

Abraham Lincoln started a war over his desire to force others to do what he thought was right. Not exactly a spokesman for conservative values in that respect.
Why can't you nut ball neo confederates get history right.... it was the confederate traitors that started the war

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

I have history right. I just don't have it the way you want to accept it. That isn't my problem.
Delusion isn't history

I agree, which is why I don't subscribe to your sanitized propaganda masquerading as fact.

I believe Ted Cruz applies the most common sense of any Republican candidate to date.
Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.
- Albert Einstein
Not thinking the man who Invented the deadliest weapon ever is a good source for morality
LIAR!

U.S. Army Intelligence office denied Einstein the security clearance needed to work on the Manhattan Project. The hundreds of scientists on the project were forbidden from consulting with Einstein, because the left-leaning political activist was deemed a potential security risk.

I believe Ted Cruz applies the most common sense of any Republican candidate to date.
- Albert Einstein
Not thinking the man who Invented the deadliest weapon ever is a good source for morality
LIAR!

U.S. Army Intelligence office denied Einstein the security clearance needed to work on the Manhattan Project. The hundreds of scientists on the project were forbidden from consulting with Einstein, because the left-leaning political activist was deemed a potential security risk.

Are you so juvenile to actually think anyone gives a rat's ass in 2016?

- Albert Einstein
LIAR!

Are you so juvenile to actually think anyone gives a rat's ass in 2016?
Obviously the Right cares enough to lie about it!!!!

CYjI38JUsAE715K.png

Nice meme, but you really shouldn't get your "info" from cute Internet blurbs.

I understand, though. The truth is usually complicated and doesn't fit on a bumper sticker. Or an Internet meme, I guess.

If it's a meaningless meme, it should be really easy for you to provide evidence to disprove it.

Yeah, my goal in life is to feel compelled to prove and disprove things to something even more meaningless than that meme.

Wasn't addressing you, wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, not interested in having you butt in and start making demands like you're respected. Or human. Piss off, bottom feeder.

I understand, though. The truth is usually complicated and doesn't fit on a bumper sticker. Or an Internet meme, I guess.

If it's a meaningless meme, it should be really easy for you to provide evidence to disprove it.

Yeah, my goal in life is to feel compelled to prove and disprove things to something even more meaningless than that meme.

Wasn't addressing you, wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, not interested in having you butt in and start making demands like you're respected. Or human. Piss off, bottom feeder.

Busy as you are, you manage to post this sort of thing. I'm sure your candidate appreciates your efforts to show everyone the kind of supporter he attracts.

Busy as you are, you manage to post this sort of thing. I'm sure your candidate appreciates your efforts to show everyone the kind of supporter he attracts.

I didn't say I was busy, lowlife. I said you're not deserving of debate, and certainly not of "demanding" fuck-all from me.

I too like Cruz and think he would make a good president.

However, he won't get elected to the top spot in this election. What will happen is him being put in 2d place on the ticket to be VP. In that position, he will play a huge part in cleaning the RINOS out of Congress.

I've got a gut feeling that Trump would not seek re-election after his first term. That would leave Cruz to seek - and win - the top spot. He would stay in office for two terms.

In other words, I think we can look forward to 12 years of the GOP in the White House.

I didn't say I was busy, lowlife. I said you're not deserving of debate, and certainly not of "demanding" fuck-all from me.

Senator Cruz thanks you for showing the world that his devotees can be just as boorish and exclusionary as Trump's.

Senator Cruz thanks you for showing the world that his devotees can be just as boorish and exclusionary as Trump's.

Oh, gosh, the puddle of piss I stepped around doesn't approve of me. I'm devastated.

Oh, gosh, the puddle of piss I stepped around doesn't approve of me. I'm devastated.

How creative! And totally in violation of the rules, but you'll skate by as always. Do it again.

How creative! And totally in violation of the rules, but you'll skate by as always. Do it again.
What rule did that break?

Forum List

Back