Ted Cruz Makes Common Sense

Ted Cruz purposely, and illegally, did not list on his personal disclosure form personally guaranteed loans from banks. They own him!

If Ted Cruz is so opposed to gay marriage, why did he accept money from people who espouse gay marriage?!

Everybody that loves the people of New York, and all they have been through, should get hypocrites like Ted Cruz out of politics!

Doing what caused 90% of the debt these past 30 years again and doubling down on it doesn't make much sense. Even less sense when your mission is to aim most of that austerity at areas that never caused the debt in the first place and that has a huge role in driving our economic growth as a nation.

No, Ted cruz doesn't make any sense. The guys a fucking idiot.

Wow! Ted Cruz received $487K in campaign contributions, $11M from a NY hedge fund mogul, & $1M low int. loan from Goldman Sachs. Hypocrite

Based on the fact that Ted Cruz was born in Canada and is therefore a "natural born Canadian," did he borrow unreported loans from Canadian banks?!

Greatly dishonest of Senator Cruz to file a financial disclosure form & not list his lending banks- then pretend he is going to clean up Wall St

the problem with 'common sense' candidates is that they offer overly simple solutions to incredibly complicated problems.

ask yourself - if fixing all the ills of the world were as easy and obvious as they say why hasn't it been done?

CY3q7NeWkAAg-r_.jpg

I believe Ted Cruz applies the most common sense of any Republican candidate to date. The man is intelligent and has argued and won before the Supreme Court. Ted knows the Constitution better than any other candidate of either party. He has put forth plans that are actually of concern to all Americans and not just to a few that are looking for a taxpayer funded handout to get their kids educated: Follow the links and see what this honorable man has to offer. His plans are not hidden.

Cruz Immigration Plan Summary | Cruz for President

Five for Freedom Summary | Cruz for President

The Simple Flat Tax Plan | Cruz for President

Ted Cruz on Gun Control

Ha.Ha. I don't know about the common sense coming out of Ted Cruz. But it's very clear that his supporters aka the Tea Party sure don't have any common sense. The ineptitude of such a large group of people is astounding. They apparently don't have an ounce of political savvy.

The Tea Party, right wing talk radio, FOX News and Donald Trump hounded Barack Obama for 4 long years about coughing up a birth certificate. He finally did, showing that he was born on US soil.

What did the Tea Party do next? They put up a candidate to run for POTUS that was born in CANADA--LOL

I don't think Americans have that short of a memory--LOL

cartoon-ted-cruz-birthers.jpg

Ted_Cruz_El_Cubano_De_Canad%C3%A1_small.jpg

Last edited:
Cruz pushed for a path to legal status for illegals in this speech:

To summarize: It is OK for illegals to take our jobs as long as they can't vote for Democrats.
The GOP will fight to protect their Party, but not American citizens' jobs.

I believe Ted Cruz applies the most common sense of any Republican candidate to date. The man is intelligent and has argued and won before the Supreme Court. Ted knows the Constitution better than any other candidate of either party. He has put forth plans that are actually of concern to all Americans and not just to a few that are looking for a taxpayer funded handout to get their kids educated: Follow the links and see what this honorable man has to offer. His plans are not hidden.

Ted Cruz on Gun Control

Ha.Ha. I don't know about the common sense coming out of Ted Cruz. But it's very clear that his supporters aka the Tea Party sure don't have any common sense. The ineptitude of such a large group of people is astounding. They apparently don't have an ounce of political savvy.

The Tea Party, right wing talk radio, FOX News and Donald Trump hounded Barack Obama for 4 long years about coughing up a birth certificate. He finally did, showing that he was born on US soil.

What did the Tea Party do next? They put up a candidate to run for POTUS that was born in CANADA--LOL

I don't think Americans have that short of a memory--LOL

cartoon-ted-cruz-birthers.jpg

Ted_Cruz_El_Cubano_De_Canad%C3%A1_small.jpg
The Grass Roots origination of the TEA PARTY was hijacked by political pundits. And taken over to say they were the TEA PARTY. Groups from all over the country rose up to challenge big Gov't........and the politicians saw it taking hold so joined in until they said they were the TEA PARTY.

I'm a grass roots Conservative. Ted's association with Goldman Sachs early on told me not to buy the Snake Oil. With his stance on his TAX PLAN he soured even more. Early on I listened and looked up what he was saying. When I saw the VAT, and yes it is a VAT it pissed me off. In an early debate he desperately tried to hide that part of his tax plan. As others on stage were trying to say............WHAT ABOUT THE VAT.

In the last debate it was finally brought up. Ted then changed it to say it's a BUSINESS TAX not a VAT.......which to me is an outright LIE. If it Walks like a VAT, TALKS like a VAT, then IT'S A VAT. A VAT tax on EVERYTHING YOU BUY AND ANY SERVICE RENDERED. This is the wrong path for our country UNLESS YOU WANT TO PAY 16% more for everything you buy. It is called the Hidden Tax as when you buy it's included in the Sale.........Which is why politicians and business love it so much. aka A $30,000 Auto purchase will now cost you an extra $4800 which will be on the final purchase price.

I have stated I will be voting for Carson in the primaries. That hasn't changed. He is pretty much out of the race now but just the same I will vote for him. In the General Election I will vote for the GOP candidate because HELL WOULD HAVE TO FREEZE OVER for me to vote for the HILDABEAST.

To summarize: It is OK for illegals to take our jobs as long as they can't vote for Democrats.

Pot painting the kettle black. 2 words......

SANCTUARY CITIES....................Liberal controlled so any conversation on how OUTRAGED YOU ARE ON HIS POSITION IS UTTER......................WAIT FOR IT.

:bsflag:

Ted Cruz on Gun Control

ted cruz doesn't make sense to anyone except for government hating extremists. there isn't a view he holds that is mainstream.... not on guns, not on immigration, not on taxes (definitely not on taxes) and not on guns. and it's an embarrassment that someone who did as well as he did in law school seems to have learned so little about his own legal system.

that or he's a liar sucking in people who don't know any better.... because really he's too smart to say the things he does about the court and constitution.

btw, there is nothing "honorable" about someone who thinks the first amendment's prohibition against a state religion should be violated.

Last edited:
sen-interest-diagram.jpg

The Senate: Lawyers, Drugs, and Money

SECTOR | # OF MEMBERS
senate-dot-legend-finance.gif

Finance, insurance, and real estate 57
senate-dot-legend-lawyers.gif

Lawyers and lobbyists 25
senate-dot-legend-health.gif

Health 5
senate-dot-legend-agribusiness.gif

Agribusiness 3
senate-dot-legend-labor.gif

Labor 2
senate-dot-legend-energy.gif

Energy and natural resources 2
senate-dot-legend-misc-business.gif

Miscellaneous business 2
senate-dot-legend-electronics.gif

Communications and electronics 1
senate-dot-legend-no-money.gif

No money raised 3
Total seats | 100

Cruz is a lot like George Bush...A snake that cares more about selling this country out and shitting on the middle class.

Forum List

Back