Ted Cruz Makes Common Sense

Busy as you are, you manage to post this sort of thing. I'm sure your candidate appreciates your efforts to show everyone the kind of supporter he attracts.

I didn't say I was busy, lowlife. I said you're not deserving of debate, and certainly not of "demanding" fuck-all from me.

Senator Cruz thanks you for showing the world that his devotees can be just as boorish and exclusionary as Trump's.

Oh, gosh, the puddle of piss I stepped around doesn't approve of me. I'm devastated.

How creative! And totally in violation of the rules, but you'll skate by as always. Do it again.
What rule did that break?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

USMB Rules and Guidelines

Q.v. Zone 2.

I didn't say I was busy, lowlife. I said you're not deserving of debate, and certainly not of "demanding" fuck-all from me.

Senator Cruz thanks you for showing the world that his devotees can be just as boorish and exclusionary as Trump's.

Oh, gosh, the puddle of piss I stepped around doesn't approve of me. I'm devastated.

How creative! And totally in violation of the rules, but you'll skate by as always. Do it again.

Q.v. Zone 2.
Not seeing where you being exposed as a rule break

Q.v. Zone 2.

Quote me the "content" within the ad hominem in that post.

Q.v. Zone 2.

There isn't a rule against not hurting your feelings. ... you sound like a feminist.

Q.v. Zone 2.

There isn't a rule against not hurting your feelings. ... you sound like a feminist.

There is a Zone 2 rule that states a post should have content related to the topic in addition to the ad hominem. If my feelings were hurt, I wouldn't be here. I just get a kick out of observing who habitually gets away with posts that consist primarily of "fuck you," how ever creatively worded.

In this particular case, it shows that Cruz supporters are as crude and exclusionary as Trump supporters, even if they have more extensive vocabularies.

That's a good thing. If there are any Undecideds in this forum, they're taking note.

CYxpm0BWQAAT3x1.png

Yeah, my goal in life is to feel compelled to prove and disprove things to something even more meaningless than that meme.

Wasn't addressing you, wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, not interested in having you butt in and start making demands like you're respected. Or human. Piss off, bottom feeder.

Busy as you are, you manage to post this sort of thing. I'm sure your candidate appreciates your efforts to show everyone the kind of supporter he attracts.

The rule where you always have to talk nice to leftists and support their pretense of being people, or they'll cry.

Why would they care since they all will vote communist er I mean democrat. Ted is correct NY does not have American values .

Donnie may have impressed all the frigging New Yorkers by waving 9/11 around like a flag. I thought it was disingenuous and scummy. If New York wants our respect, they might try showing the rest of us some once in a while.

Q.v. Zone 2.

If your butthurt is intolerable, report me. Or don't. I don't really care. But quit whining and wasting board space with your chapped ass. Not scared, not sorry, not interested.

Q.v. Zone 2.

If your butthurt is intolerable, report me. Or don't. I don't really care. But quit whining and wasting board space with your chapped ass. Not scared, not sorry, not interested.

I'm amused at your immunity.

Q.v. Zone 2.

Still not on topic. Why don't you go start a thread about "Cecilie is so MEEEEEEAN to me?!" You can collect all the other snivelers and the rest of us might finally be able to have a decent discussion absent your tantrums and drivel.

Still not on topic.

Post #91 was, but then you lost it again. Try.

Ted Cruz’s “Business Flat Tax:” A Primer

What Is Ted Cruz’s Business Flat Tax?
Ted Cruz’s “Business Flat Tax” is what most tax policy experts would call a “tax-inclusive subtraction-method value-added tax” (VAT) or a “business transfer tax” (BTT). These terms are pretty technical, so I’ll try to distill them down into something a little bit easier.
What this means, in plainer terms, is that it’s a broad tax on all kinds of income, levied on businesses and organizations. You, personally, wouldn’t have to file it for yourself. Instead, it would be taken care of at the organizational level.
In that sense, a subtraction-method value-added tax is actually just a simple combination of a sort of corporate income tax and an ordinary payroll tax. (Fittingly, Senator Cruz’s plan uses this VAT to eliminate the corporate income tax and the payroll tax.)
The Cruz plan would give us a rate of equivalent to 19 percent, by the invoice credit method. Furthermore, if you counted sales taxes levied at the state and local level, this plan would put our consumption tax rate at around 26 percent, tax-exclusive.

That is actually towards the high end of the range of ordinary OECD countries. For example, in Denmark and Sweden, the overall consumption tax rates are in the mid to high twenties. In Australia, the rate is ten percent, and in Japan and Switzerland, the rate is in the single digits.
With this high VAT revenue (and much lower government spending than other OECD countries) the U.S. could sustain low income tax rates, such as the ten percent proposed by Senator Cruz.

Cruz denied it was a VAT in the debate. Yet many are saying that is exactly what he's proposing. Rubio was right to call him out on this VAT. Across the board and added into the FINAL COST OF THE END PRODUCT.........You will not see it as a tax on your sales receipt, which is why it is called a HIDDEN TAX. This tax would pass the tax on to the consumers, just as businesses already do for their overhead.

So, the consumer will pay 16% more on every thing they buy, and will pay 16% more for service jobs.........Like fixing your A/C unit. It applies to everything which is exactly why Cruz tries to avoid it.

FactChecking the Sixth Republican Debate

As a practical matter, we find Rubio was correct, and Cruz misled when he denied that his proposal amounted to a VAT.
Don’t take our word for it. The nonpartisan, business-funded Tax Foundation has described the Cruz proposal as a “subtraction method value-added tax,” and the conservative National Review also describes it as a VAT, period.
What Cruz proposes is to eliminate both the corporate income tax (which falls on net profits) and the payroll tax, substituting a 16 percent tax on businesses “on revenues minus expenses such as equipment, computers, and other business investments.” Not mentioned is that the Cruz tax would fall on what businesses pay their employees, and would tend to be passed along and paid by consumers in the form of higher prices.
Cruz prefers to call his plan a “Business Flat Tax,” but as the Tax Foundation’s analysis stated, “its base is identical in economic terms to that of the credit-invoice VAT seen in many OECD countries [except that] it is calculated from corporate accounts, not on individual transactions.”
The Tax Foundation said its computer model predicts that the Cruz plan would boost economic growth and wages over the long term. But some conservatives worry that voters won’t know how much they are paying.
“It is the hidden nature of this tax that has traditionally worried conservatives,” the National Review wrote in a Jan. 13 editorial. “Most people would not know what their wages would have bought them if this tax were lower, or if it did not exist.” It was that criticism that Rubio echoed in his debate remarks.

Cruz also exaggerated when he claimed that his tax plan had been called “the best” by Reagan’s “chief economic adviser.”

I believe Ted Cruz applies the most common sense of any Republican candidate to date. The man is intelligent and has argued and won before the Supreme Court. Ted knows the Constitution better than any other candidate of either party. He has put forth plans that are actually of concern to all Americans and not just to a few that are looking for a taxpayer funded handout to get their kids educated: Follow the links and see what this honorable man has to offer. His plans are not hidden.

Cruz Immigration Plan Summary | Cruz for President

Five for Freedom Summary | Cruz for President

The Simple Flat Tax Plan | Cruz for President

Ted Cruz on Gun Control

The Tea Party, right wing talk radio, FOX news and Donald Trump hounded Obama for a birth certificate for 4 long years. Obama finally produced one showing he was born on U.S. soil.

What does the Tea Party do next? They put up a candidate to run for POTUS that was born in Canada--LOL

This Turkey ain't going to fly with the American public.

Ted_Cruz_El_Cubano_De_Canad%C3%A1_small.jpg
This story comes to you from the LOONEY TUNE section of politics--LOL

Forum List

Back