Ted Cruz just scared the Shiite out of Liberals.....

Cop out.
I can't predict the future but a wise man has eyes in his head.
Obama delayed the various parts of Obamacare because the result will be chaos and disaster. Once they are implemented the Dems will be dealing with chaos and disaster. There's a platform to run on.

It isn't a cop out and nobody should pretend to know that they can say what is going to happen. You were absolutely positive that Romney was going to win in 2012. How did that work out for you? You certainly didn't have eyes in your head on that one. I'm sure you'll blame voter fraud though. Cop out.

Deflection noted.
Rabbi Rules!

A deflection is showing you that you aren't all that good about predicting elections which is exactly what we have been talking about? Maybe you'll do better this year than you did in 2012, can't really do any worse.

It isn't a cop out and nobody should pretend to know that they can say what is going to happen. You were absolutely positive that Romney was going to win in 2012. How did that work out for you? You certainly didn't have eyes in your head on that one. I'm sure you'll blame voter fraud though. Cop out.

Deflection noted.
Rabbi Rules!

A deflection is showing you that you aren't all that good about predicting elections which is exactly what we have been talking about? Maybe you'll do better this year than you did in 2012, can't really do any worse.

So you admit it was a deflection.
Good.
Now would you care to comment on what happens when all the mandates that Obama illegally delayed for political reasons go into effect before the next presidential election?

Deflection noted.
Rabbi Rules!

So you admit it was a deflection.
Good.
Now would you care to comment on what happens when all the mandates that Obama illegally delayed for political reasons go into effect before the next presidential election?

No, it isn't a deflection. Are you playing dumb? I know you aren't this dense.

Again, I have no idea what is going to happen prior to the next presidential election regarding the ACA. It is fucking 2.5 years away.

You didn't lose the last two elections because you weren't far enough to the right. You lost because you went too far to the right.

Really, can you name five major differences between Leftist Obama and "rightie" Romney?

your message presupposes I could tell what Mitt's actual beliefs on any given issue actually were.

But, even with those gopers who really don't like the teaparty, like Tom Coburn or Barrazzo, there are fundamental differences with Obama. The problem was none of them could have survived the nomination process.

I think they could - Someone has to win the GOP nomination. They can't destroy everyone.

Either the far right wing of the party or the moderates of the party have to take charge. This awkward attempt to play to both is what is creating the disconnect imho.

If McCain had moved to the center after his nomination, I think he could have won. That's the typical pattern - candidates woe the base during the primaries, then tack toward the center during the general election to win the moderates. The GOP has done the opposite because the far right just keeps eating their own.

Politically, Cruz is a moron

There is no way he could build the coalition that could get him elected. The GOP nomination is not a possibility let alone the presidency

There is no way he could build the coalition that could get him elected. The GOP nomination is not a possibility let alone the presidency

Cruz's left little toe is smarter than you are. Not saying much, of course.
If he generates enthusiasm and excitement he can build whatever he needs.

Cruz's left little toe is smarter than you are. Not saying much, of course.
If he generates enthusiasm and excitement he can build whatever he needs.

Cruz is a legend in his own mind. He thinks he is the smartest person in the room. Politically, he is a moron. He doesn't understand building a coalitition, doesn't understand the art of the deal, lacks tact

His performance in shutting down the government was political farce

Cruz/Palin 2016.

Dems dream team.

Republicans have the right to select a presidential candidate that reflects the majority of the party and its goals.

Given the ignorance common to most republicans and their advocacy of reckless, irresponsible, and failed policies, Cruz is the perfect GOP candidate.
Your posts are becoming increasingly ironic.
How many lefties here are getting their asses handed to them when they post nonsense and errors? A lot. Every day.
Reckless, irresponsible, and failed policies? Surely you mean Obama and the Democrats. Every policy or law they have implemented has failed miserably. They achieved nothing of what they promised, and they have lied consistently about it.

Cruz/Palin 2016.

Dems dream team.

Republicans have the right to select a presidential candidate that reflects the majority of the party and its goals.

Given the ignorance common to most republicans and their advocacy of reckless, irresponsible, and failed policies, Cruz is the perfect GOP candidate.
Your posts are becoming increasingly ironic.
How many lefties here are getting their asses handed to them when they post nonsense and errors? A lot. Every day.
Reckless, irresponsible, and failed policies? Surely you mean Obama and the Democrats. Every policy or law they have implemented has failed miserably. They achieved nothing of what they promised, and they have lied consistently about it.

And the failures have resulted in ABUSE of the people. Democrats are going to lose BIG. They have nowhere to hide.

Last edited:
You support handing over the IRS to a profit industry?

You support handing the Internet over to China?

That's what that stupid fucking moron of a god of yours is doing..

Networks Yawn as Obama Administration Gives Away the Internet | NewsBusters

But you'll worship and praise him anyway. fucking sheep.

Ok, you fucking worthless piece of shit...................I am not a Democrat. Now, grow the fuck up. Welcome to ignore.

NO...just a Statist LIBERAL. :eusa_hand:

You support handing over the IRS to a profit industry?

You support handing the Internet over to China?

That's what that stupid fucking moron of a god of yours is doing..

Networks Yawn as Obama Administration Gives Away the Internet | NewsBusters

But you'll worship and praise him anyway. fucking sheep.

Ok, you fucking worthless piece of shit...................I am not a Democrat. Now, grow the fuck up. Welcome to ignore.
Of course not. You are a card carrying member of the worthless shit moron party. Congrats.

Forum List

Back