Ted Cruz just scared the Shiite out of Liberals.....

Why am I supposed to care about this male Sarah Palin? Cruz has literally never said a thing that has stuck in the American consciousness. He's like a shitty college rock band that a sub-culture of music nerds is into while the rest of the world doesn't know who the fuck he is. It's hilarious that conservatism is so fucked in this country that it's ardent supporters think Cruz is relevant.

Tell us why you think Hillary Clinton is "relevant" to liberals? Can you point us to the policies that she's championed that you feel are sufficiently liberal to today's millennial generation?

A candidate that is sufficiently liberal for the millenials can't get elected nationally...Hillary Clinton can.

Why am I supposed to care about this male Sarah Palin? Cruz has literally never said a thing that has stuck in the American consciousness. He's like a shitty college rock band that a sub-culture of music nerds is into while the rest of the world doesn't know who the fuck he is. It's hilarious that conservatism is so fucked in this country that it's ardent supporters think Cruz is relevant.

Tell us why you think Hillary Clinton is "relevant" to liberals? Can you point us to the policies that she's championed that you feel are sufficiently liberal to today's millennial generation?

A candidate that is sufficiently liberal for the millenials can't get elected nationally...Hillary Clinton can.

Hillary Clinton appeals to millenials? In what universe??
4817608858_2634695555_5a44394df5_xlarge.jpeg

That isn't what I said. I said a candidate that would most appeal to them could not get elected. The Millenials, policy wise, are more attuned to the likes of Dennis Kucinich. He can't get elected. Hillary Clinton will get elected and she will be more attuned to what the Millenials want than anything the GOP would put forward.

I am a liberal and I'm not afraid of him. I happen to love Canadian born performance artist Ted Cruz. I hope he's the GOP nominee and he chooses Palin as his running mate. That would be the awesome.

I'm a moderate. I would not like to see the GOP nominate Cruz. I'd like for the GOP to nominate someone who I could seriously consider voting for.

That isn't what I said. I said a candidate that would most appeal to them could not get elected. The Millenials, policy wise, are more attuned to the likes of Dennis Kucinich. He can't get elected. Hillary Clinton will get elected and she will be more attuned to what the Millenials want than anything the GOP would put forward.

So Hillary will get elected because she cannot attract votes in an important constituency, right?
Why would millenials, who have been virtually abused by Democrats for 5 years, think of showing up and voting for someone who promises more of the same? bad education?

So Hillary will get elected because she cannot attract votes in an important constituency, right?
Why would millenials, who have been virtually abused by Democrats for 5 years, think of showing up and voting for someone who promises more of the same? bad education?

Hillary will get elected because the GOP has given up on the White House. Hillary will get elected because y'all will nominate a Ted Cruz or a Ron Paul (or a Bush...who is the most reasonable of the three).

Hillary will get elected because the GOP has given up on the White House. Hillary will get elected because y'all will nominate a Ted Cruz or a Ron Paul (or a Bush...who is the most reasonable of the three).

Dems said the same in 1979 and rejoiced when Reagan, considered well outside the mainstream, was nominated.
ETA: And Hillary will not get the nomination, assuming she even runs. The Obama machine beat her soundly once. They won't allow her anywhere near power. Look for Elizabeth Warren, Deval Patrick, or Andrew Cuomo to win it.

Last edited:

Dems said the same in 1979 and rejoiced when Reagan, considered well outside the mainstream, was nominated.
ETA: And Hillary will not get the nomination, assuming she even runs. The Obama machine beat her soundly once. They won't allow her anywhere near power. Look for Elizabeth Warren, Deval Patrick, or Andrew Cuomo to win it.

Reagan won because Jimmy Carter was weakened by a major recession and the Iran Hostage crisis

Reagan won because Jimmy Carter was weakened by a major recession and the Iran Hostage crisis

He won because Carter's leadership sucked and he offered hope and change. He won again because he delivered on it, unlike the HNIC.
The next GOP nominee will likewise win. And Cruz wouldn't be a bad choice.

He won because Carter's leadership sucked and he offered hope and change. He won again because he delivered on it, unlike the HNIC.

Cubenadian performance artist Cruz would be fabulous. I plan on voting for him in the Primaries. :lol:

Cruz is Huey Long

He can fire up his base but is too big an asshole to get elected

All I ever need to know about this poster is contained here.

Next ....

Cubenadian performance artist Cruz would be fabulous. I plan on voting for him in the Primaries. :lol:

Good. You can tell your friends you helped get him elected president. Because it looks like Dems are sucking with the electorate these days.
Andrew Kohut: The Demographics Behind the Democrats' 2014 Troubles - WSJ.com

I agree. We need a strong candidate, not like the ones we had the last couple of times.

I agree. We need a strong candidate, not like the ones we had the last couple of times.

Cruz inspires enthusiasm. Note the negative enthusiasm among the lefties here. No one was particularly inspired by Romney, or McCain. You can't beat someone with no one. And the Dems have no one.

Good. You can tell your friends you helped get him elected president. Because it looks like Dems are sucking with the electorate these days.
Andrew Kohut: The Demographics Behind the Democrats' 2014 Troubles - WSJ.com

Don't get an off year election confused with a presidential election year.

Cruz inspires enthusiasm. Note the negative enthusiasm among the lefties here. No one was particularly inspired by Romney, or McCain. You can't beat someone with no one. And the Dems have no one.

Cruz is not capable of winning the swing states. He is a Tea Party favorite but is hated by the rest of his party

Cruz could not take 200 electoral votes

Forum List

Back