Ted Cruz Declared A 'Naturalized Citizen' And Eligible To Be President

Mark Levin needs anger management and has truly gone off the deep end. What he said last night proves that he is no more a constitutional lawyer than Obama is. Levin said that Ted Cruz is a naturalized Citizen and eligible for the presidency. Where in the presidential clause does it call for a 'naturalized Citizen' to be president? It doesn't. That is like saying a Mexican or Iranian national can cross the border into the U.S. and take the naturalization test and oath of allegiance and in some mythical instance, they become a natural born Citizen that qualifies to meet the founders original intent to be president. The truth is Ted Cruz was born a dual Citizen in a foreign sovereignty with split allegiances. A natural born Citizen is a person born with sole allegiance to the United States. Dual-citizens by birth need not apply to be President and Commander-in-Chief. Mark Levin’s misstatements and disinformation Thursday were unbelievable and shocking. People like Levin and true conservatives should stand up for the Constitution and the founders original intent of what a true natural born Citizen is and stop being political opportunists like Levin is doing. Here is the brief radio segment to listen to:

Mark Levin Declares Sen. Cruz Naturalized Citizen - YouTube

Cruz was born in Canada and therefore not eligible to be President.

Thank god ;)

Mark Levin needs anger management and has truly gone off the deep end. What he said last night proves that he is no more a constitutional lawyer than Obama is. Levin said that Ted Cruz is a naturalized Citizen and eligible for the presidency. Where in the presidential clause does it call for a 'naturalized Citizen' to be president? It doesn't. That is like saying a Mexican or Iranian national can cross the border into the U.S. and take the naturalization test and oath of allegiance and in some mythical instance, they become a natural born Citizen that qualifies to meet the founders original intent to be president. The truth is Ted Cruz was born a dual Citizen in a foreign sovereignty with split allegiances. A natural born Citizen is a person born with sole allegiance to the United States. Dual-citizens by birth need not apply to be President and Commander-in-Chief. Mark Levin’s misstatements and disinformation Thursday were unbelievable and shocking. People like Levin and true conservatives should stand up for the Constitution and the founders original intent of what a true natural born Citizen is and stop being political opportunists like Levin is doing. Here is the brief radio segment to listen to:

Bravo Sierra.

Thank god ;)

I thought he would be so easy to beat. What are you worried about?

Just let the man run. It's a dumb rule anyway.

Yeah, shit. That Constitution was written by old white men. Who needs it anymore?

They had a lot of great ideas; they also had some bad ones. Anyone who loves the nation enough to want to run for it's Presidency is qualified to do so in my book. Holding a 30-50 year old man/woman's birthplace against them as some sort of "worthiness" credential is pretty stupid.

Just let the man run. It's a dumb rule anyway.

Yeah, shit. That Constitution was written by old white men. Who needs it anymore?

They had a lot of great ideas; they also had some bad ones. Anyone who loves the nation enough to want to run for it's Presidency is qualified to do so in my book. Holding a 30-50 year old man/woman's birthplace against them as some sort of "worthiness" credential is pretty stupid.

Yeah. And that Right To Bear Arms crap. Totally outdated. Commerce CLause? Nah, Congress will tell us what powers it has. If Congress decides to tax everyone who doesn't eat broccoli then they know best.
Ya feel me?

Yeah. And that Right To Bear Arms crap. Totally outdated. Commerce CLause? Nah, Congress will tell us what powers it has. If Congress decides to tax everyone who doesn't eat broccoli then they know best.
Ya feel me?

Yeah, you're doing what you always do, trying to pick a fight online because nobody in your miserable life will spend 5 seconds talking to you.

. Holding a 30-50 year old man/woman's birthplace against them as some sort of "worthiness" credential is pretty stupid.
No it's not. The Article 2 Section 1 clause was put in there for allegiance purposes.

So naturally all who are born here have allegiance and all who are born elsewhere must be suspect?

How dark ages of you.

:lol:

You just couldnt let yourself go again.

What a blatant piece of shit you are. I love it though. You try. That you do.

I'm posting in here only because I see that several of my friends are in here...

and I'm trying to draw them away from this dumb-shit thread...

Maybe if Canada were spelled Kanada, "K" like in Kenya, then Cruz would go down better with libs?
And maybe if his name were spelled "Kruz" they'd really get the fever.

You could only dream in your wildest dreams a Kanuck could rule your world these days.

Oh and btw my Prime Minister fosters rescue cats instead of dining on kobe beef and loves hockey.

You got the asshole. I got the best guy on the planet. Well next to Putin.

OK coming up. My Prime Minister who told the UN to fuck off on global warming.

PM_Laureen_Stanley.jpg

Forum List

Back