Ted Cruz Declared A 'Naturalized Citizen' And Eligible To Be President

God you people are fucking stupid. It's very simple. As long as at least one parent is a U.S. Citizen, it doesn't matter where the child is born, they could be born on the moon. The child is a natural born U.S. Citizen!!! The parent(s) file paperwork for a U.S. birth certificate and the parents state of legal residence produces the birth certificate, this is how the system works for all of our military stationed over seas.

So it is irrelevant where either Obama or Cruz were physically born as both of their mothers were U.S. Citizens, hence the child is a U.S. Citizen by birth.

God you people are fucking stupid. It's very simple. As long as at least one parent is a U.S. Citizen, it doesn't matter where the child is born, they could be born on the moon. The child is a natural born U.S. Citizen!!! The parent(s) file paperwork for a U.S. birth certificate and the parents state of legal residence produces the birth certificate, this is how the system works for all of our military stationed over seas.

So it is irrelevant where either Obama or Cruz were physically born as both of their mothers were U.S. Citizens, hence the child is a U.S. Citizen by birth.

See post #111 for the laws in effect at the time. Had maobama been born abroad his mother wasn't qualified to confer citizenship because of her age.

Mark Levin needs anger management and has truly gone off the deep end. What he said last night proves that he is no more a constitutional lawyer than Obama is. Levin said that Ted Cruz is a naturalized Citizen and eligible for the presidency. Where in the presidential clause does it call for a 'naturalized Citizen' to be president? It doesn't. That is like saying a Mexican or Iranian national can cross the border into the U.S. and take the naturalization test and oath of allegiance and in some mythical instance, they become a natural born Citizen that qualifies to meet the founders original intent to be president. The truth is Ted Cruz was born a dual Citizen in a foreign sovereignty with split allegiances. A natural born Citizen is a person born with sole allegiance to the United States. Dual-citizens by birth need not apply to be President and Commander-in-Chief. Mark Levin’s misstatements and disinformation Thursday were unbelievable and shocking. People like Levin and true conservatives should stand up for the Constitution and the founders original intent of what a true natural born Citizen is and stop being political opportunists like Levin is doing. Here is the brief radio segment to listen to:

Mark Levin Declares Sen. Cruz Naturalized Citizen - YouTube

Some days you really out yourself.

:lol:

I love days like these.

The only way Cruz is going to be nominated is if the GOP wants to blow another election.

Yeah if the GOP wants to do something wild and crazy except get candidates like Bob Dole or mavericky John McCain or that wild and Crazy right wing Romney that made the GOP win.

You're a douche bag. Yeah we always win with moderates.

See post #111 for the laws in effect at the time. Had maobama been born abroad his mother wasn't qualified to confer citizenship because of her age.

keep telling yourself that, it might come true one day.

keep telling yourself that, it might come true one day.

Damn I bet you're one of those Ivy League ROTC officers. ROFLMFAO :eek::cuckoo:

Obama was born in Hawaii (the 50th State) to a mother who was an American citizen, and to a father who was a citizen of Kenya.

Cruz was born in Canada to an American mother and a father who was a citizen of Cuba (which interestingly enough is a Communist nation).

Both are considered to be American citizens who are eligible to be President.

Quick question..................which one of them shut down the government and cost this country over 24 billion dollars (hint............it was Cruz) as well as has done everything in their power to stop this country from going forward (hint..............it is also Cruz).

Obama beats Cruz because he wants to see this country succeed. Cruz has only tried to stop this country from going forward.

Obama wants us to become better, Cruz wants to stop us. Who is better for this country?

Cruz sucks ass............................I hope he tries to run for president, and would like to see him get his guts stomped out of his ass when he runs.

Obama was born in Hawaii (the 50th State) to a mother who was an American citizen, and to a father who was a citizen of Kenya.

Cruz was born in Canada to an American mother and a father who was a citizen of Cuba (which interestingly enough is a Communist nation).

Quick question..................which one of them shut down the government and cost this country over 24 billion dollars (hint............it was Cruz) as well as has done everything in their power to stop this country from going forward (hint..............it is also Cruz).

Obama beats Cruz because he wants to see this country succeed. Cruz has only tried to stop this country from going forward.

Obama wants us to become better, Cruz wants to stop us. Who is better for this country?

Cruz sucks ass............................I hope he tries to run for president, and would like to see him get his guts stomped out of his ass when he runs.

Hint: There is no election pitting Cruz against Obama.
Who ordered the national monuments shut down, never done during a shutdown before? Hint, it wasn't Cruz.
Who pushed the worst social program in history, causing misery and expense for millions? Hint: It wasn't Cruz.
Who has screwed up foreign policy so we are the laughingstock of the world? Yeah, that wasn't Cruz either.
Who has blamed America for virtually every ill in the world? Yup, not Cruz.
Whose father was a Communist? Right, not Cruz. That would be Obama's father, Frank Marshall Davis. Oh yeah, the other one was a commie too.
So I doubt Obama wants us to be better. Obama wants us to be like France. Or Sweden. Or something. That isn't better. But merely wanting isn't doing. Obama has done everything he can to make this country worse. And with dimwits like you still backing him he is succeeding.

I'd love it if son of Castro army fighter, Rafael "Ted" Cruz ran.

It would go along with conservative breach of the Constitution when they ran:
Barry Goldwater.
George Romney
John McCain.

All three not born in this country.

It would also be a huge victory for the Democrats!

Who ordered the national monuments shut down, never done during a shutdown before? Hint, it wasn't Cruz.
Who pushed the worst social program in history, causing misery and expense for millions? Hint: It wasn't Cruz.
Who has screwed up foreign policy so we are the laughingstock of the world? Yeah, that wasn't Cruz either.
Whose father was a Communist? Right, not Cruz. That would be Obama's father, Frank Marshall Davis. Oh yeah, the other one was a commie too.
So I doubt Obama wants us to be better. Obama wants us to be like France. Or Sweden. Or something. That isn't better. But merely wanting isn't doing. Obama has done everything he can to make this country worse. And with dimwits like you still backing him he is succeeding.

Cruz closed down the government. And Rafael Cruz Sr. fought in Castro's army and helped put him into power.

Get your nose out of FOX.

Frank Marshall Davis was Obama's father? It doesn't list him on the BC ... not even any of the fake ones.

:confused:

I just can't keep up with all the paranoid scandals....

Frank Marshall Davis was Obama's father? It doesn't list him on the BC ... not even any of the fake ones.

:confused:

I just can't keep up with all the paranoid scandals....

Because BC's always list the adulterous father, right? What a moron.
You decide.
Obamas-Real-Father-Frank-Marshall-Davis-Communist.jpg

Because BC's always list the adulterous father, right? What a moron.
You decide.

I'm a moron, because I don't believe in a bold-faced lie?

You're the one that believes in the tooth fairy, not me.

Seriously....

What makes you think its a bold faced lie?
Why will Obama not release all records of his birth?
The dates that Davis was in Hawaii match up with Ann Dunham's dates for being there.
There is an obvious physical similarity.
Marshall was a black communist of exactly the type the young Dunham was a sucker for.
The circumstantial evidence is there. It would obviously take a dna test to prove anything. And you know darn well that isn't happening.

Wow, if one man has the ability to shut down the government, he must be powerful! Why wouldn't we want a powerful man as president? DUMBASS!!

Wow, if one man has the ability to shut down the government, he must be powerful! Why wouldn't we want a powerful man as president? DUMBASS!!

Speaking of dumbasses, I think you just won some sort of mega-stupidity award with that post.

Dumbass.

Speaking of dumbasses, I think you just won some sort of mega-stupidity award with that post.

Dumbass.

It's called sarcasm idiot! No one individual was responsible for the gov shutdown last month. there are about 587 of them primarily responsible. Fuck off!!!

Dumbass.

It's called sarcasm idiot! No one individual was responsible for the gov shutdown last month. there are about 587 of them primarily responsible. Fuck off!!!

You're a sarcasm idiot? Huh. And here I just thought you were an angry little man.

Little, microscopic, man.

Compensating with rage.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back