Ted Cruz Declared A 'Naturalized Citizen' And Eligible To Be President

Obama was born in Hawaii (the 50th State) to a mother who was an American citizen, and to a father who was a citizen of Kenya.

Cruz was born in Canada to an American mother and a father who was a citizen of Cuba (which interestingly enough is a Communist nation).

Both are considered to be American citizens who are eligible to be President.

Quick question..................which one of them shut down the government and cost this country over 24 billion dollars (hint............it was Cruz) as well as has done everything in their power to stop this country from going forward (hint..............it is also Cruz).

Obama beats Cruz because he wants to see this country succeed. Cruz has only tried to stop this country from going forward.

Obama wants us to become better, Cruz wants to stop us. Who is better for this country?

Cruz sucks ass............................I hope he tries to run for president, and would like to see him get his guts stomped out of his ass when he runs.

Hint: There is no election pitting Cruz against Obama.
Who ordered the national monuments shut down, never done during a shutdown before? Hint, it wasn't Cruz.
Who pushed the worst social program in history, causing misery and expense for millions? Hint: It wasn't Cruz.
Who has screwed up foreign policy so we are the laughingstock of the world? Yeah, that wasn't Cruz either.
Who has blamed America for virtually every ill in the world? Yup, not Cruz.
Whose father was a Communist? Right, not Cruz. That would be Obama's father, Frank Marshall Davis. Oh yeah, the other one was a commie too.
So I doubt Obama wants us to be better. Obama wants us to be like France. Or Sweden. Or something. That isn't better. But merely wanting isn't doing. Obama has done everything he can to make this country worse. And with dimwits like you still backing him he is succeeding.

:lol:

Cruz closed down the government. And Rafael Cruz Sr. fought in Castro's army and helped put him into power.

Get your nose out of FOX.

You are one stupid fuck.

Cruz is a Senator in a Senate controlled by Democrats if anyone is at fault for the shutdown it's the Democratic controlled Senate.

Wow, if one man has the ability to shut down the government, he must be powerful! Why wouldn't we want a powerful man as president? DUMBASS!!

Speaking of dumbasses, I think you just won some sort of mega-stupidity award with that post.

Dumbass.

It's called sarcasm idiot! No one individual was responsible for the gov shutdown last month. there are about 587 of them primarily responsible. Fuck off!!!

587 ? Is that how many there are in congress in maobama's mythical 60 state union? I know in the real world there are only 535 seats. Yep, Ivy League.

Speaking of dumbasses, I think you just won some sort of mega-stupidity award with that post.

Dumbass.

It's called sarcasm idiot! No one individual was responsible for the gov shutdown last month. there are about 587 of them primarily responsible. Fuck off!!!

You're a sarcasm idiot? Huh. And here I just thought you were an angry little man.

Little, microscopic, man.

Compensating with rage.

:lmao:

I should have known better than to start a dialogue with someone who has a 3rd grade level grasp of the English language.

Sarcasm is not a noun, moron.

You're a sarcasm idiot? Huh. And here I just thought you were an angry little man.

Compensating with rage.

I should have known better than to start a dialogue with someone who has a 3rd grade level grasp of the English language.

(Psssst ... me thinks she was making a play on your insult.)

2882544-1281351891588.jpg

There should be a mandatory intelligence test before anyone can vote.

The test would have two questions.

1. Do you believe Bush was behind 9/11 or allowed 9/11 to happen?
2. Do you believe Obama was born in Kenya.

If you answer "Yes" to either of those questions, you would lose your voting rights forever because you aren't intelligent enough to vote.

If you answer "Yes" to either of those questions, you would lose your voting rights forever because you aren't intelligent enough to vote.

There should be a mandatory intelligence test before anyone can post...

Compensating with rage.

Actually, moron, sarcasm IS a noun.

sar·casm
[sahr-kaz-uhm] Show IPA

noun
1. harsh or bitter derision or irony.

2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
1570–80; < Late Latin sarcasmus < Greek sarkasmós, derivative of sarkázein to rend (flesh), sneer; see sarco-

Related forms
su·per·sar·casm, noun

Synonyms
1. sardonicism, bitterness, ridicule. See irony1 . 2. jeer.

Sarcasm | Define Sarcasm at Dictionary.com

You are entitled to your opinion even though it is a dumbass opinion! :eek:

LOL!

Captain conspiracy has spoken! :lol:

LOL!

Captain conspiracy has spoken! :lol:

LOL!

Thank you Corporal nincompoop!

There should be a mandatory intelligence test before anyone can post...

Right. With the same questions.

Forum List

Back