Team fucking losers. McCain comes out and backs Romney to block Trump from winning.. Bwahahahahaha!

The GOP establishment has been openly showing its contempt for the base and anyone who dares disagree with the establishment positions. Well now they are getting theirs, it was long overdue.

You kind of start to see where the true political alliances exist in this. It only backs up what some of us has been saying that it is a republican-democratic single party system.

RINOs...everyone of them

While Trump convinces Conservatives that he is the only true republican
Trump is a different kind of republican its why he is bringing in NEW people to the party. Still ain't got it have ya. The system is so rigged against everyone BUT the 2 parties that one must work from within one of the 2 parties to get something done.

Anyone else find it HILARIOUS that the last two LOSERS are bashing the man that's WINNING the primaries,bringing in MILLIONS of more first time voters,changing the game etc. The 2 LOSERS are good at 1 thing. LOSING! I'll stick with Trumps way of doing things!
The Germans thought they were winning with Hitler too. Be carefully what you end up losing in your obsession to "win".

This is simple discrimination. Very obvious bigotry. Leave the Orange man alone.

Retire mccain! Retire!
For what that man sacrificed for America they should let his embalmed corpse reside propped up in his Senate seat for a decade after he is dead.
While I agree he should be honoured, he's appallingly reactionary, and he has no place in politics.

Having gone through what he went through and yet he still supports interventionist wars, it's obvious he has a particularly blinkered view of life.

he reminds me of the oldschool authoritarian parents: " I went through it so so should you"... "my life was miserable but by golly, tats the way to do it."

McCain might have been a war hero in some people's eyes but he ran a cowardly campaign almost designed to lose. Romney's gentile touch toward democrats was likewise laughable. It's like the coaches of two losing teams whining about a winner. When you add the hypocrisy aspect as in Romney praising Trump when he needed the money you get two sore losers who ain't got a clue. Romney has nothing to lose but McCain seems more careful about his criticism of Trump which is just what you would expect from a self serving politician with no backbone.

You can't make this shit up. In a one two noodle slap out comes McCain to back Romney.

:lmao:

• John McCain came out against Donald Trump today, showing support for Mitt Romney who gave an anti-Trump address in Utah
  • The Arizona senator and former GOP nominee said he also supported the 60-plus Republican national security who warned against Trump
  • Those experts penned a letter that was released yesterday saying Trump would 'diminish our standing in the world'

60 national security experts say Trump would make America less safe

WTF would any normal person listen to a discredited psychopath and friend of Islamic Terrorists like John "Cuck" McCain?

mccain-isis.jpg

mccain-straight-jacket-ani.gif

You can't make this shit up. In a one two noodle slap out comes McCain to back Romney.

:lmao:

• John McCain came out against Donald Trump today, showing support for Mitt Romney who gave an anti-Trump address in Utah
  • The Arizona senator and former GOP nominee said he also supported the 60-plus Republican national security who warned against Trump
  • Those experts penned a letter that was released yesterday saying Trump would 'diminish our standing in the world'

60 national security experts say Trump would make America less safe

Mitt Romney used to be desperate for The Donald, who gave Romney his full support and help....now Romney thanks The Donald by attempting to stab him in back.

Here's Mitt Romney PRAISING The Donald on EVERYTHING!

Retire mccain! Retire!
For what that man sacrificed for America they should let his embalmed corpse reside propped up in his Senate seat for a decade after he is dead.
While I agree he should be honoured, he's appallingly reactionary, and he has no place in politics.

Having gone through what he went through and yet he still supports interventionist wars, it's obvious he has a particularly blinkered view of life.

he reminds me of the oldschool authoritarian parents: " I went through it so so should you"... "my life was miserable but by golly, tats the way to do it."
I actually agree with you more than I disagree. My response was just a basic reaction I get when I hear people suggest that those who earned their rights instead of just inheriting them voluntarily or otherwise not use, have or celebrate those rights.

Two men who couldn't find their anger to spew at Obama and because of it they LOST and we got stuck with him for Eight Miserable years. Instead look at them, they talk about how we the people are angry. well they just look like fools over their misguided angry. Both are. just ugly, nasty and mitty he can go to hell. HE'S NOBODY now

Anyone with any credibility in the Republican Party is saying Trump is a fraud

Too bad the nutjobs can't understand it

Forum List

Back