Just watched the video of Romney bashing Trump

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
WOW!

Donald might just tell the GOP to bite a big one and go out on his own. That had to be one of the most humiliating speeches that Donald has ever endured. WHAT AN ELECTION SEASON!

Actually, the speech may be the first thing that hurts Donald's numbers.

Good God....the RINO wing of the GOP just keeps feeding the monster. You can't attack Trump head on because he destroys you. He crushed Jeb. He's crushing Rubio. Everyone who tries fails.

Today....Romney tried.

And Trump's speech rebuttal was a total humiliation for Romney. For the first time Trump starting explaining his economic principles and did so in a calm and rational way....and with a charisma that related to blue collar workers....and it made sense. It was brilliant.

Then....he described how Romney would've dropped to his knees for Trump's endorsement in 2012 and how he held a fundraiser for Romney and Romney folks got his carpet dirty and Romney never paid the bill hahaha!!

Then he painted Romney as the dreaded friend you helped who then turns on you and betrays you....which EVERY person can relate to.

Yall say what you want and keep underestimating Trump. He's a genius.

Good God....the RINO wing of the GOP just keeps feeding the monster. You can't attack Trump head on because he destroys you. He crushed Jeb. He's crushing Rubio. Everyone who tries fails.

Today....Romney tried.

And Trump's speech rebuttal was a total humiliation for Romney. For the first time Trump starting explaining his economic principles and did so in a calm and rational way....and with a charisma that related to blue collar workers....and it made sense. It was brilliant.

Then....he described how Romney would've dropped to his knees for Trump's endorsement in 2012 and how he held a fundraiser for Romney and Romney folks got his carpet dirty and Romney never paid the bill hahaha!!

Then he painted Romney as the dreaded friend you helped who then turns on you and betrays you....which EVERY person can relate to.

Yall say what you want and keep underestimating Trump. He's a genius.
Yep....Classic case of biting the hand that feeds you.

What's funny about it? Romney embarrassed himself, Trump brushed it off and will move forward.

WOW!

Donald might just tell the GOP to bite a big one and go out on his own. That had to be one of the most humiliating speeches that Donald has ever endured. WHAT AN ELECTION SEASON!

Trump humiliates Romney in response.
Trump: Romney Begged Me For Endorsement, I Could Have Said 'Mitt, Drop To Your Knees' And He Would Have

So how does human Republican flesh taste? This is Cannibalism at its best. EATING YOUR OWN IN FRONT OF THE WORLD!

I'm sure that establishment slimeball's scorn is going to hurt Trump's numbers a lot. :rolleyes:

Brilliant speech. Possibly his best. And not just because he annihilated Romney. He hit on many very important issues. His take on our absurd Trade Deficits with nations like China and Mexico, was especially enlightening.

And he really ripped Ford and others for leaving the country and killing so many American jobs. He addressed it all in a way the career Politicians can't, or won't. I feel it is Trump's time.

I would wear it as a badge of honor if Romney and McCain came out and slagged me as "not a conservative". It's too funny. And Lindsey Graham is thinking now of backing Cruz.

:lmao:

It's time to call Romney what he really is: a looser and a traitor.Same as those elites behind him.

Last edited:
WOW!

Trump humiliates Romney in response.
Trump: Romney Begged Me For Endorsement, I Could Have Said 'Mitt, Drop To Your Knees' And He Would Have

Suuuuure he did. Like advertisers "begged" Limblob to "allow" them to come back after Flukegate.

One born every minute.

Romney's a joke. If it wasn't clear to everyone before that he's a scumbag, it should be now.

We agree. When pigs fly so I guess this little guy is about to take off I do believe.

images

Forum List

Back