Team fucking losers. McCain comes out and backs Romney to block Trump from winning.. Bwahahahahaha!

I know what McCain and Romney can do next.

Endorse Jeb Bush! Yeah yeah that's the ticket. Get Bush back in the race.

:lol:
Both loosers and now are traitors on the top of everything. What a shame for Republican party they are...And the elites behind them are traitors too.

tissue, drug addled loon?

While both Romney's and McCain's campaigns were tissue thin - I DO think it rather unfair of you to try to blame weakness on drugs.

tell it to someone who wasn't on the board....

McCain/palin was the greatest thing since sliced bread and was going to kick our butts.

then Romney/Ryan was going to kick our butts...

the rightwingers even had pretend "unskewed polls" where you could pretend that you were going to win.

and then you all cried both election nights.

their campaigns weren't thin. they just had nothing to offer unless you're a radical rightwinger.
They seem to forget that we were here in 2008 and 2012 and saw what they did and what they said.

Both loosers and now are traitors on the top of everything. What a shame for Republican party they are...And the elites behind them are traitors too.

how are they "traitors"?

maybe they feel more loyalty to country and party than to some reality tv host

The sour grapes in these guys is memorable. Trump will revamp the Republican Party. And weed out these establishment puppets.

You can't make this shit up. In a one two noodle slap out comes McCain to back Romney.

:lmao:

• John McCain came out against Donald Trump today, showing support for Mitt Romney who gave an anti-Trump address in Utah
  • The Arizona senator and former GOP nominee said he also supported the 60-plus Republican national security who warned against Trump
  • Those experts penned a letter that was released yesterday saying Trump would 'diminish our standing in the world'

60 national security experts say Trump would make America less safe
Trump blew Mitt off like a fart in a hurricane. Should be fun tonite when he pisses on Marco's pants.

While both Romney's and McCain's campaigns were tissue thin - I DO think it rather unfair of you to try to blame weakness on drugs.

McCain/palin was the greatest thing since sliced bread and was going to kick our butts.

the rightwingers even had pretend "unskewed polls" where you could pretend that you were going to win.

their campaigns weren't thin. they just had nothing to offer unless you're a radical rightwinger.
They seem to forget that we were here in 2008 and 2012 and saw what they did and what they said.

that's because they're compulsive liars

and I have almost an eidetic memory.

Traitors? Why are they traitors? Be careful that you do not tread on dangerous ground there.

You can't make this shit up. In a one two noodle slap out comes McCain to back Romney.

• John McCain came out against Donald Trump today, showing support for Mitt Romney who gave an anti-Trump address in Utah
  • The Arizona senator and former GOP nominee said he also supported the 60-plus Republican national security who warned against Trump
  • Those experts penned a letter that was released yesterday saying Trump would 'diminish our standing in the world'

Trump blew Mitt off like a fart in a hurricane. Should be fun tonite when he pisses on Marco's pants.
Romney was right....watch how Drumpf responded to him.

McCain is a slime and if it were not for so many Alzheimer's patients in Arizona he wouldn't be there either.

Romney was right....watch how Drumpf responded to him.
He pretty much treated him as a has been.

Trump hints that Mitt Romney was ready to commit Fellatio on him....Oh the Humanity ...Oh ho ho the Gravitas of it all
Trump Hits Back At Romney: He Would’ve Dropped To His Knees For Me In '12

In other news there are persistent reports of popcorn shortages in the US...
as in worship....course the media will spin it and the haters will embrace it.

It's Clinton speak to them. They've lost all concept of what truly being on your knees and begging meant.

Rug = Monica to them. I think on my knees Holy Communion. We're worlds apart from them thank heavens.

Go, Johnny, Go!!

Now if he'd just apologize for Sarah Palin, we'd all love him again.

Hell, I was leaning toward voting for him until that awful woman from Alaska showed up.

Have they considered getting Dick Cheney to run??? Maybe get John Boehner a shot???

Anyone else find it HILARIOUS that the last two LOSERS are bashing the man that's WINNING the primaries,bringing in MILLIONS of more first time voters,changing the game etc. The 2 LOSERS are good at 1 thing. LOSING! I'll stick with Trumps way of doing things!

Forum List

Back