The Plot Thickens! Fox To Go Negative On Rubio

TeaBagger

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2016
Even Republicans are finally seeing that Muslim owned Fox News is a whore of a news source. For some reason Roger Ailes has instructed his whores to go negative Rubio.

Fox News is reportedly dumping Marco Rubio

Marco Rubio's path to the Republican presidential nomination just got a little narrower, as Fox News employees and guests have been instructed to stop giving the freshman senator favorable coverage, says New York's Gabriel Sherman, citing "three Fox sources." Sherman, who wrote a book about Fox News and its boss, Roger Ailes, quotes Ailes as telling a Fox host recently: "We're finished with Rubio.... We can't do the Rubio thing anymore."

Perhaps Fox Noise is trying to push Rubio supporters to Canadian Candidate Cruz?

Perhaps Trump sees Rubio as his only serious competition since Cruz is not legally eligible to be POTUS and Trump has once again threatened to lower the boom on Fox.

Remember when Fox called itself "Fair and Balanced"? :badgrin:
http://theweek.com/speedreads/610057/fox-news-reportedly-dumping-marco-rubio

Not defending Fox, but name 1 NON-Partisan news organization that does not deliver an agenda-driven, partisan-slanted news service....

Don't bother - it ain't happening. There aren't any that do that. To some degree all the news outlets do.

Or maybe it is as simple as Rubio is just getting the coverage he deserves.

I can't keep up. Is Fox a good guy or a bad guy for conservatives right now?

ZSN43.jpg

Trump has turned Fox into an even bigger cluster fuck than it already was.

Fox has never been anything but a lie machine for the Republicans and their corporate masters and now Trump has monkey wrenched Fox. I'm guessing there is a lot of confusion and infighting over at Faux News. Maybe there will be a mass firing of all the bimbos and liars like Hannity and O'Rielly.

Old news. This was out in media circles a week or so back. They lost whatever fair and balanced that they had and caught out like the left wing hypsters and they will pay the price for backing Rubio.

Not defending Fox, but name 1 NON-Partisan news organization that does not deliver an agenda-driven, partisan-slanted news service....

Don't bother - it ain't happening. There aren't any that do that. To some degree all the news outlets do.

I hear what you are saying but Fox is so blatantly biased. Fox would not even report Ron Paul primary finishes when he'd finish 2nd and 3rd. Fox like the other fake news is corporate propaganda.

Yep, there's that.

Then, like I tell folk all the time, Rubio's Presidential chances were OVER the INSTANT he took that ridiculously awkward sip on national TV while trying to Bash our President...

You may have recalled me posting during that time that the Republicans are toast! TOAST!!!

#LOLGOP

Yep, there's that.

Then, like I tell folk all the time, Rubio's Presidential chances were OVER the INSTANT he took that ridiculously awkward sip on national TV while trying to Bash our President...

You may have recalled me posting during that time that the Republicans are toast! TOAST!!!

#LOLGOP

No it was when he joined the new Gang of Eight. He signed his death warrant.

Yep, there's that.

#LOLGOP

No it was when he joined the new Gang of Eight. He signed his death warrant.

Perhaps in YOUR mind. However, in most Americans that was a killer. If saying "YIPPEEEEE!!" many years ago way before social media could destroy a Democratic nominee's chance of ascending, then certainly this MAJOR flub post social media can and has killed Rubio's chance of ever making it.

Word on the street is that his political career is already over after this tried and MASSIVELY failing effort.

But, you know this already. I don't think I'm telling you something new.

Fox "to go" negative? The left is so out of ideas that it now claims to predict the future? The story started with grade B left wing blogger Gabriel Sherman. If you said that ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CBS, CNN, Al Jazeera "to go" negative on any or all republicans the answer would be "so what"? None of the alphabet news outlets claim to be fair and balanced so they assume no responsibility to be fair and balanced. They are so out of balance as a matter of fact that half the executives at CBS should be in jail for using forged documents to try to influence a presidential election.

Even Republicans are finally seeing that Muslim owned Fox News is a whore of a news source.
BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Look at you. Parroting all the talking points like a well-trained seal.

:lol:

You pseudo-cons loooooooved you some Fox News until Trump.

It's fascinating to watch you retards repudiate everything you claimed to believe in for the past seven years.

You're Trump's bitches now.

For YEARS, sane people have been trying to tell the pseudo-cons Fox News is a right wing propaganda outlet, and the tards have refused to listen. They have deep throated Hannity, eaten the corn out of Megyn's shit, and parroted every talking point they were hand fed from Fox. If a pseudo-con started a topic, chances were good it had a link to Fox News, if they even bothered to source their claims.

Jesus, how many topics and posts have we had to tolerate on this forum crowing over Fox News having higher ratings than all the other propaganda outlets? For well over a decade, pseudo-con tards have been attracted to Fox News like moths to a flamethrower.

And now? Megyn Kelley bitch slaps The Donald in public, and they are like, "We have always been at war with Fox News!!!"

So here's the thing. If the tards are turning away from Fox, what special brand of insanity are they turning to for their daily ration of piss and manufactured bullshit now?

One shudders to think what new and lower horrors lie there. Because we know damn well they haven't sobered up. They're binge drinking the laced Kool-Aid these days.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back