Teaching Kids about Diversity

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Civil Rights attorney, Morris Dees, shares advice for parents on the best way to teach children about diversity and its benefits on society.

Like I'd take advice from some snake attorney like Morris Dees on what to TEACH MY children. joke

• Banned
Like I'd take advice from some snake attorney like Morris Dees on what to TEACH MY children. joke
white trash.png

The most racially segregated day of the week is Sunday. People that worship the same god self segregate in their houses of worship.
Diversify that.

Forcing diversity on another culture is destroying diversity. What is so good about merging all cultures together??? All you're going to get is violence as the different cultures attack each other.

(X)No truer words spoken. Diversity or multiculturalism will eventually destroy a nations own culture, heritage, traditions and language. Once a country has a hogge-podge of different cultures,languages,traditions and heritage and ghettoes form that country is doomed. The western/European white countries are on a racial suicidal course if they do not speakup and stop this mad diversity march toward oblivion before it is too late. Just like non-white countries who have and will get to keep their ways of life, we in the West and Europe are expected to give up ours and make way for the onslaught of multiculturalism. It's not racist to want to save your way of life. Don't let the traitors fool you.

After all these yrs of mindlessly parroting diversity is our strength they cant list even one example how

Forum List

Back