God's presence? Yeah... I can't see any other potential explanation for it.

Just the clouds. They look like dragons sometimes too. Doesn't mean they are signs from the Devils

A "perfect shape of a cross"???? What utter nonsense. Micro bursts of cross winds happen all of the time. The cloud formations in the picture are a very comon occurance when moist air reaches a certain altitude and the invisible water droplets freeze into ice crystals. It is totally predictable as temperature decreases 3.5 degrees for every one thousand feet.

The only thing the report verifies is that Christians are morons.

• Banned

A "perfect shape of a cross"???? What utter nonsense. Micro bursts of cross winds happen all of the time. The cloud formations in the picture are a very comon occurance when moist air reaches a certain altitude and the invisible water droplets freeze into ice crystals. It is totally predictable as temperature decreases 3.5 degrees for every one thousand feet.

LOL!

The PERFECT place for "There are none so blind as those who WILL NOT see." Understanding the physical laws that created the cloud, does not explain away the obvious intelligence behind the very specific time, place and oh so distinct shape of that cloud.

Now, is it a natural occurrence? Of course... nothing can be more natural than Nature, right?

LOL!

The PERFECT place for "There are none so blind as those who WILL NOT see." Understanding the physical laws that created the cloud, does not explain away the obvious intelligence behind the very specific time, place and oh so distinct shape of that cloud.

Now, is it a natural occurrence? Of course... nothing can be more natural than Nature, right?
That's nothin'. If you really wanna see De'heyzeus, look to the toast.

Why It s Perfectly Normal to See Jesus in Toast

Can I offer that you religious extremists really are a danger to yourselves and others.

If God wanted to announce his existence, why not do it in a way that leaves no room for doubt? I mean a cloud that looks kind of like a cross is nice, but why not a cloud formation that goes from cross to Star of David to crescent moon to pentagram back to cross over and over? Why not do something like multiple freshwater springs in arid regions? Or something like a voice from above telling his children to knock it off? Or earthquakes in every major city at the same time? Or the sudden disappearance of all cancer everywhere?

• Banned
If God wanted to announce his existence, why not do it in a way that leaves no room for doubt? I mean a cloud that looks kind of like a cross is nice, but why not a cloud formation that goes from cross to Star of David to crescent moon to pentagram back to cross over and over? Why not do something like multiple freshwater springs in arid regions? Or something like a voice from above telling his children to knock it off? Or earthquakes in every major city at the same time? Or the sudden disappearance of all cancer everywhere?

Where's the doubt, exactly?

Hey, look at what I found in my toast this morning.

jesustoast.jpg

It's a miracle!

• Thanks
Reactions: idb

LOL!

Can I offer that you religious extremists really are a danger to yourselves and others.

I don't know... can you?

HEY! Let's test it and find out!

Now you've asserted, somewhat emphatically, that those who seek alignment with the God; OKA: the creator of the universe, towards fulfillment of their own lives and you find that this represents an extreme perspective and that such is SO extreme that such represents a anger to one's self and others.

On what basis do you rest that assertion?

(Now, to be perfectly honest, I ask the question as a means to help you demonstrate that, in fact, you cannot... .)

LOL!

I don't know... can you?

Now you've asserted, somewhat emphatically, that those who seek alignment with the God; OKA: the creator of the universe, towards fulfillment of their own lives and you find that this represents an extreme perspective and that such is SO extreme that such represents a anger to one's self and others.

(Now, to be perfectly honest, I ask the question as a means to help you demonstrate that, in fact, you cannot... .)

Huh... why is it that without exception, the Anti-theists can NEVER sustain a dam' thing they say?

Their consistent ignorance is AMAZING... such that it can only be the result of pure, unadulterated evil.

LOL!

55552.jpg

images

images

LOL!

55552.jpg

images

images

Good point. Intelligence must create.

LOL!

I don't know... can you?

In fact, you hyper-religious types are not the accepting, accommodating people you would pretend to be. More often than not, you're the anti-science, anti-human and immoral loons who are convinced that their particular worldview of fear and superstition must be imposed on others.

LOL!

I don't know... can you?

In fact, you hyper-religious types are not the accepting, accommodating people you would pretend to be. More often than not, you're the anti-science, anti-human and immoral loons who are convinced that their particular worldview of fear and superstition must be imposed on others.

LOL!

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

It is as consistent as the sun rising... there is not a single anti-theist anywhere on this planet that can sustain ANY ELEMENT of ANYTHING THEY SAY!

What's more, is that even as they proclaim their irrational perspective, wherein they claim that others are determined to impose their views on others, the Anti-Theist DOES SO, IN THE DIRECT EFFORT TO IMPOSE THEIR VIEWS ON OTHERS!

Hysterical... .

Forum List

Back