Teacher Tells Student He Can Be Arrested for Speaking Ill of Obama

The boy claimed Obama bullied some girl in high school.

That is a lie and she didnt sstand for it.

The kid spouted a lie . the teacher did nothing wrong

She insulted Romney first, and then he countered with the 'Obama bullied a girl in School' story. She's the one who freaked out and sounded ridiculously ignorant. The kid schooled her. She has no business teaching children. I mean, has she even heard of the Constitution for God's sake?

I'd like to chalk up the teacher's comments to ignorance as well -except in liberal land, badmouthing a "beloved" raging leftwing extremist President really WOULD be against the law just as it is in any other leftwing ruled dictator world.
bullshit

The teacher's building RAGE against the student is in fact typical of the intolerant left. She was furious at the end of this exchange and totally irrational as she insisted she held the only "correct" opinions -which of course meant they carried the force of "facts" and then resorted to what she undoubtedly believed was the coup de grâce by insisting the student could be arrested for expressing HIS opinions. In other words, failing to agree with another raging leftwing extremist is a crime and the perpetrator can be punished for it.
bullshit

And still the left can't figure out why when leftwing extremists get total control it invariably results in a government that attacks, imprisons and murders its own citizens by the millions for "political crimes". (Actually they don't wonder why - by the time it happens, they tend to support it too.)
bullshit

This is a fine example of the bud that germinates into a government that goes after, attacks, imprisons and murders their own citizens for their political dissent-and goes to show how close to the surface the underlying mentality that first allows such a notion to even grow is already right here. And teaching children. Leftwing ideology is based on the premise they have an inherent right to rule and FORCE their will on others because they and ONLY they -know best and ONLY they are "properly" motivated by pure, touchy-feely kinds of reasons. If they know best then it must mean those who disagree DON'T and their speech becomes just "too dangerous" to allow others to even hear since it can lead others from THE TRUTH AND THE ONLY WAY! In the Soviet Union the ruling elite believed political dissent could only result from either bad character or insanity which justified throwing political dissidents into prison or "mental hospitals" and pumping them full of drugs and deliberately turning them into vegetables. (Interestingly the Soviets also produced nonstop "studies" showing how the most "intelligent and the most compassionate" people were soviet comrades who fully embraced the communist monster - which must mean those who rejected communism were nothing but the evil scum of the earth, degenerates, malcontents and just about any other pejorative possible, motivated by pure evil. Which would definitely mean our founders were the evil scum of the earth -which is why the left either trashes the founders or deliberately re-writes and misinterprets what they said and wrote in order to portray them as near commie loving totalitarians too.)

Aside from the ludicrous notion that a Republican's candidacy should be judged by whether he was at all times a perfect child and adolescent when the entire point of growing up is learning to become a civilized human being and doing or saying things one never would as a mature adult definitely happens to us all - what I found to be most striking and best demonstrates the complete lack of critical thinking skills of the left was the discussion itself. She commented that Romney supposedly bullied someone as a teen (and she meant it as if that fact alone disqualified him for the Presidency) - and the student pointed out that Obama once bullied a student as well. She actually said that was DIFFERENT! And what made it different in her mind? The fact Obama is already President means his bullying incident was completely irrelevant and shouldn't even be discussed! She said it only mattered that Romney once did this (and I will refrain from using the word "allegedly" although assume it there throughout. When there is a real lack of credibility for this story including from the alleged victim's family as well as zero memory for it from alleged perpetrator, this would never be anything but an alleged incident. Believe me, if MY brother came home with his hair chopped up for ANY reason, my entire family would know and remember it! Or are they going to claim Romney actually gave him a well styled haircut?) Aside from the fact she is idiotically discussing events from someone's CHILDHOOD when they were still a minor as if it tells a damn thing about either man TODAY -she actually said judging a man for a SINGLE childhood event was only relevant about ONE of them and she believes it is wrong to apply that same standard to the Democrat President! She, as a typical leftist not only used a double standard -she said it was JUSTIFIED. That is the mind of a liberal in a nutshell -double standards, no standards -whatever works to put the other guy at the greatest disadvantage and gives their own side the greatest advantage -is JUSTIFIED.

She said it only mattered that Romney had bullied someone once because he wanted to BE President -whereas it didn't matter at all that Obama had bullied someone (by his own admission) because he WAS President. I listened to the tape of her saying this and I still can't get my jaw up off the ground. Only in the mind of a raging nutjob liberal is that "logical". Of course after she said the student could be arrested for bad mouthing Obama, another student pointed out that people talked shit about Bush all the time. Again she revealed why she should never be allowed around students as a teacher and said "that's different -Bush was shitty." She truly represents the lack of critical skills of the left and highlights the fact the typical liberal is nothing but a mental midget incapable of rational discussion and participating in a well reasoned debate of ideas.

Liberalism truly is a mental illness.
bullshit

That teacher told that kid the truth and you people pretended SHE lied.

Why did you do that?

From the start, she said that one could not "slander" or be disrespectful to a sitting President; that somehow it's ok to do such to a candidate, but not once their elected. That is false.

How could a Public School allow such an ignoramus to teach children. It really is shockingly sad.

so you dont care that he was a child of single digits?

To you its the same thing as a 17 year old conspiring to assualt a fellow student and take sissors to him.

so you dont care that he was a child of single digits?

To you its the same thing as a 17 year old conspiring to assualt a fellow student and take sissors to him.

You don't know how old Obama was when he shoved the girl because you just asked me how old he was.

That teacher told that kid the truth and you people pretended SHE lied.

Why did you do that?

From the start, she said that one could not "slander" or be disrespectful to a sitting President; that somehow it's ok to do such to a candidate, but not once their elected. That is false.

How could a Public School allow such an ignoramus to teach children. It really is shockingly sad.

Againj yo people just lie about what the SS teacher said.

She said as a teacher she could not allow someone to slander ANY president.

Jesus people try sticking with the facts

Againj yo people just lie about what the SS teacher said.

She said as a teacher she could not allow someone to slander ANY president.

Jesus people try sticking with the facts

But it's okay to slander Romney, Bush, Reagan, and any other republican. Hypocrites.

Forum List

Back