if russia wins against ukraine ….

Then read it yourself - it is a known fact that PMC Wagner was "contracted" by the Russian government, latest since 2014.
And it is also a fact - that PMC Wagner was not an official part of the Russian Armed Forces nor the Russian National Guard. But registered initially in Argentina and officially registered in Russia in December 2022, as a "private military company".

Unlike a militia Nazi gang like Azow - that was not de-nazified, nor prosecuted for war-crimes, but fully incorporated into the Ukrainian National Guard.

A snake quivers only for a few moments before dying, once its head is severed. Do not try to tell me otherwise.
If the snake is NATO - then the USA is the snakes head. And as I had stated already, the USA as any other NATO member is free to "quit" aka resign from the NATO alliance. However without the European NATO members and e.g. the USA's intended NATO expansion members such as Japan and Australia - the USA won't be able to maintain it's Global hegemonic aspirations/control.

So what is your point??

EU has paid more money to Russia for oil and gas in the first year of full-scale war than it has given Ukraine in two - Financial Times

EU has paid more money to Russia for oil and gas in the first year of full-scale war than it has given Ukraine in two - Financial Times

That is changing rapidly to other sources. Why is your information old?

That is changing rapidly to other sources. Why is your information old?
Oh yeah. A lot of gas comes from Norway and the US now. And you know what? There have been reports of Russian submarines cruising around these pipeline areas. ... And what if those pipelines are suddenly damaged by an unknown force, like what happened to the Nord Stream2 pipeline? (Well, who are we kidding?! Of course it will be the fault of the Russians, not the Americans!).
Then only american gas supplies will remain.
You see, honest capitalist competition will show its life-giving power again!

Oh yeah. A lot of gas comes from Norway and the US now. And you know what? There have been reports of Russian submarines cruising around these pipeline areas. ... And what if those pipelines are suddenly damaged by an unknown force, like what happened to the Nord Stream2 pipeline? (Well, who are we kidding?! Of course it will be the fault of the Russians, not the Americans!).
Dude, does everything in life have multiple conspiracy theories? Are you in hiding now….or should you be since you have been searching the interests about nortstream? Is your name Neno?

Can you be a bigger fuckup idiot.

My guess is no.

IF?

If Russia wins against Ukraine, you say OP?

Russia already won.....wakey wakey.

1708895124835.png

I've made mine.
No you haven't
Yours is akin to a fart in a strong wind.
You don't have a valid point/argument at all, since the USA is free to quit it's membership at any given time, however an isolationist USA can't survive economically nor can it maintain it's global hegemonic policy.

Therefore the only strong fart in the Wind - is Trump's nonsense and his crowd scuffling to inhale it.

:confused: Impunity once again. How can the population of the West be such sheeple? I mean, you look at Russia and see how superstitious they are and well - not very sophisticated - but then you realize they are much wiser than the average American. The run-of-the-mill Russian might be worried about broken mirrors and having their path crossed by a black cat but they know much more about the world than Americans know about their own country. Why? Because of logic. And Russians can take a lot of pain yet remain standing while an American is crying and trying to distance himself from his pre-confrontational boast. "No one ever suggested Saddam had WMDs", said Baby Bush Junior. If Biden had been president he would have said, "You know, it's just like the hair on your legs on a winter's day after forgetting your groceries in the trunk of a Corvette before the plumber comes".

You don't even know what the point is because you're running amok on some off-beat tangent. Let me give you some advice: READ someone's post before you respond to it.
My advice to you would be - answer someone's question, instead of evading it via meaningless advice.
So again what is your point?

My advice to you is pass auf. It is you who are running around on a tangent rather than addressing the subject.

My point is that you don't know what you are talking about.
Pass lieber selber auf, since you are obviously unable to explain/present the point you are trying to make in regards to the USA and NATO - I will therefore leave your personal assumptions and baseless personal claims to yourself.

If the snake is NATO - then the USA is the snakes head. And as I had stated already, the USA as any other NATO member is free to "quit" aka resign from the NATO alliance. However without the European NATO members and e.g. the USA's intended NATO expansion members such as Japan and Australia - the USA won't be able to maintain it's Global hegemonic aspirations/control.

So what is your point??

From a poorly knowledgeable person like otto105, I don't expect any ability to make a valid point - as for you I had thought differently.

Last edited:
Pass lieber selber auf, since you are obviously unable to explain/present the point you are trying to make in regards to the USA and NATO - I will therefore leave your personal assumptions and baseless personal claims to yourself.

From an poorly knowledgeable person like , I don't expect any ability to make a valid point - as for you I had thought differently.
Mein Gott, du bist ein Idiot. I made a statement and you replied off the topic of my statement. So it is you who is "unable to explain/present the point". But OK you changed the subject and I responded to your new topic proving that you are wrong there also. Let me reiterate:

1). You did not respond to my statement. You changed it to something else..
2). I took up your statement and proved that even you are wrong.

* It is 100% your fault.

So what is your point??

From a poorly knowledgeable person like otto105, I don't expect any ability to make a valid point - as for you I had thought differently.
Hilarious fuckup.

So what is your point??

Hilarious fuckup.
Short, concise, and accurate. :cool:

Forum List

Back