if russia wins against ukraine ….

You are probably confusing Sweden and Finland.
Why would I?
Sweden does not share a border with Russia - and their defense doctrine/setup is way different from Finland, not even to mention Sweden's far superior military capabilities compared with that of Finland.

BTW, as for your location setting - why do you use Afrikaans? Ouma se rondovel ?

Last edited:
The russian invasion of Ukraine of course. They will have backed the aggressor.
You take that MAGA talk, as being serious????

US Global hegemonic policy has and will be carried on by any respective US government (since 1898) - as such the USA will never be on friendly terms with Russia. Unless for the period they might agree to go up jointly against e.g. China.

MAGA's only take the existing US hegemonic policy (which the USA can't afford to pay for anymore) - presently represented/followed up by the senile Biden administration, as an excuse/reason to garner votes for the upcoming election.

US Global hegemonic policy has and will be carried on by any respective US government (since 1898) - as such the USA will never be on friendly terms with Russia. Unless for the period they might agree to go up jointly against e.g. China.

MAGA's only take the existing US hegemonic policy (which the USA can't afford to pay for anymore) - presently represented/followed up by the senile Biden administration, as an excuse/reason to garner votes for the upcoming election.
Hilarious

When did the shining light on the hill of Democracy become a spotlight for the authoritarian state for you.

Hilarious

When did the shining light on the hill of Democracy become a spotlight for the authoritarian state for you.
You don't seem to understand the concept of US Global hegemony - which is vital for US economic interests since 1898.
And therefore has and will be continued - regardless of what mainstream party "rules" the USA.

The only difference between Demos and Repubs+MAGA's - is to ask others to pay for it.

Why would I?
Maybe because you don't know enough about the two countries.
BTW, as for your location setting - why do you use Afrikaans? Ouma se rondovel ?
BTW, as for my location setting - why do I use British English in nearly all of my posts? I speak 5 languages (and many more dialects) so I think I should be allowed to use any of them as long as they don't derail the threads.

You don't seem to understand the concept of US Global hegemony - which is vital for US economic interests since 1898.
And therefore has and will be continued - regardless of what mainstream party "rules" the USA.

The only difference between Demos and Repubs+MAGA's - is to ask others to pay for it.
Dissolve NATO and encourage Americans to Make America Great Again by their own sweat & toil rather than by thieving, invading, murdering, torturing, assassinating, occupying, and coercing the rest of the world by the threat of nukes to do your work for you. :mad:

You never heard of pootin’s Wagner Group?
I know quite well what/who the Wagner Group is but you haven't connected the dots between it and your quivering statement referring to "the Russian invasion of Ukraine", "backing the aggressor", who is "the aggressor", and who you think is "backing them". Very ambiguous. I also know the correct spelling of Putin or Путин.

You never heard of pootin’s Wagner Group?
Wagner group is a private security company, (registered in Argentina) that is an official contractor to the Russian Armed Forces. Such as e.g. Blackwater to the US Armed Forces and the US government.

The Asow Battalion - was one of several militia units founded, manned and led by Ukrainian Right-wing extremists and after/despite conducting war crimes was officially incorporated in the Ukraine National Guard and increased to Regimental strength, the unit was never de-Nazified nor faced persecution for warcrimes - the Ukrainian NG is not part of the Ukrainian Armed Forces. Furthermore it's founder Andrij Biletzki, also founded the Nazi - right-wing party "National Corps" and in 2017 as an elected parlamentarian, Biletzki openly threatened the Ukrainian government, to forcefully overthrow them.

As such Putin was correct to identify and point out Nazi-extremism and extremists in the Ukrainian National Guard and in the Ukrainian parliament.

Wagner group is a private security company, (registered in Argentina) that is an official contractor to the Russian Armed Forces. Such as e.g. Blackwater to the US Armed Forces and the US government.

The Asow Battalion - was one of several militia units founded, manned and led by Ukrainian Right-wing extremists and after/despite conducting war crimes was officially incorporated in the Ukraine National Guard and increased to Regimental strength, the unit was never de-Nazified nor faced persecution for warcrimes - the Ukrainian NG is not part of the Ukrainian Armed Forces. Furthermore it's founder Andrij Biletzki, also founded the Nazi - right-wing party "National Corps" and in 2017 as an elected parlamentarian, Biletzki openly threatened the Ukrainian government, to forcefully overthrow them.

As such Putin was correct to identify and point out Nazi-extremism and extremists in the Ukrainian National Guard and in the Ukrainian parliament.
Hilarious

The Wagner Group (Russian: Группа Вагнера, tr. Gruppa Vagnera), officially known as PMC Wagner is a Russian state-funded private military company (PMC) controlled until 2023 by Yevgeny Prigozhin, a former close ally of Russia's president Vladimir Putin. The Wagner Group has used infrastructure of the Russian Armed Forces. Evidence suggests that Wagner has been used as a proxy by the Russian government, allowing it to have plausible deniability for military operations abroad, and hiding the true casualties of Russia's foreign interventions.

Also, for bonus points fuckup, how did the Wagner group come by its name.

Dissolve NATO and encourage Americans to Make America Great Again by their own sweat & toil rather than by thieving, invading, murdering, torturing, assassinating, occupying, and coercing the rest of the world by the threat of nukes to do your work for you. :mad:
The USA does not have the right nor the means to "dissolve" NATO - they can however opt to leave NATO. Just as any other NATO member State, has that "right".
Germany would have been well advised to leave NATO in 1991 - but since our politicians are pocketed by the USA since 1949 - they won't and haven't supported such a move.
If NATO would have stayed as a DEFENSIVE alliance - and not been manipulated by the USA to expand -Eastward and certainly not to get drawn into "out of area" conflicts - NATO would still be a great and meaningful alliance.

The USA's factual problem is, that not a single US party has come up with a viable alternative to maintain US global hegemony without military means. And without a global hegemonic policy, the USA's economy is going to crumble and therefore is not going to Make it Great.

The USA does not have the right nor the means to "dissolve" NATO - they can however opt to leave NATO. Just as any other NATO member State, has that "right".
Germany would have been well advised to leave NATO in 1991 - but since our politicians are pocketed by the USA since 1949 - they won't and haven't supported such a move.
If NATO would have stayed as a DEFENSIVE alliance - and not been manipulated by the USA to expand -Eastward and certainly not to get drawn into "out of area" conflicts - NATO would still be a great and meaningful alliance.

The USA's factual problem is, that not a single US party has come up with a viable alternative to maintain US global hegemony without military means. And without a global hegemonic policy, the USA's economy is going to crumble and therefore is not going to Make it Great.
Hilarious

Are you two in a circle?

Hilarious

The Wagner Group (Russian: Группа Вагнера, tr. Gruppa Vagnera), officially known as PMC Wagner is a Russian state-funded private military company (PMC) controlled until 2023 by Yevgeny Prigozhin, a former close ally of Russia's president Vladimir Putin. The Wagner Group has used infrastructure of the Russian Armed Forces. Evidence suggests that Wagner has been used as a proxy by the Russian government, allowing it to have plausible deniability for military operations abroad, and hiding the true casualties of Russia's foreign interventions.

Also, for bonus points fuckup, how did the Wagner group come by its name.
You are plain dumb - I had already stated that Wagner Group acts as an official contractor to the Russian Armed Forces. There is no law that would forbid the Russian government to "finance" (give financial support) to e.g. Wagner group and/or grant access to Russian military infrastructure - latest since 2017. The same goes for e.g. Blackwater. Therefore PMC Wagner does NOT act as a "proxy" but as an official contractor.
Who cares about PMC Wagner's former founder and owner having had a liking for Wagner music?
According to you - everyone who likes Wagner music is a NAZI ??? now that isn't "hilarious" but indeed plain dumb.

Composer Wagner's basis for fame was initiated around 60 years before the Nazis rose to power in Germany - by the Bavarian King Ludwig II.

You are plain dumb - I had already stated that Wagner Group acts as an official contractor to the Russian Armed Forces. There is no law that would forbid the Russian government to "finance" (give financial support) to e.g. Wagner group and/or grant access to Russian military infrastructure - latest since 2017. The same goes for e.g. Blackwater. Therefore PMC Wagner does NOT act as a "proxy" but as an official contractor.
Who cares about PMC Wagner's former founder and owner having had a liking for Wagner music?
According to you - everyone who likes Wagner music is a NAZI ??? now that isn't "hilarious" but indeed plain dumb.

Composer Wagner's basis for fame was initiated around 60 years before the Nazis rose to power in Germany - by the Bavarian King Ludwig II.

Dmitry Utkin, a retired Russian military officer. Mr. Utkin is said to have chosen Wagner to honor the composer, who was a favorite of Hitler, despite the Kremlin's denial of any links to Wagner

You should read up on them.

What is the Wagner Group? (Published 2022)

Dmitry Utkin, a retired Russian military officer. Mr. Utkin is said to have chosen Wagner to honor the composer, who was a favorite of Hitler, despite the Kremlin's denial of any links to Wagner
Composer Wagner's music was and is a favorite for millions of people - so??
That Composer Wagner's music was also a favorite to Hitler, is known - so?? as such Utkin's statement is correct - so??

Roberto Paternostro is the conductor of the Israel Chamber Orchestra. He says, "I've always loved the music of Richard Wagner, first when I was a student in Vienna at the Vienna music school, and later when I conducted it a lot."

Forum List

Back