Teacher kicks student out of class over NRA shirt

Teacher is in trouble if the shirt was within the standards of the school's dress code.

A history teacher in California’s Lodi Unified School District sent one student to the principal’s office and lectured another on the evils of guns, all because the two wearing an NRA t-shirt.

The student who received the lecture on firearms was a 15-year-old girl.

f145132087b70085818f6f266f5a14fc.jpg

:thankusmile:

Clearly the Student's intention was to garner attention to herself and distract from the lesson plan. The Teacher has a duty to teach and to discipline when a disruption is in the making.

How would a White Supremacist react if an Obama for President T-Shirt had been worn to a Cross Burning?

Clearly the Student's intention was to garner attention to herself and distract from the lesson plan. The Teacher has a duty to teach and to discipline when a disruption is in the making.

How would a White Supremacist react if an Obama for President T-Shirt had been worn to a Cross Burning?
Who in the fuck would wear an Obama shirt to a cross lighting? do you even READ the shit you write before you post it? LOL what an idiot. Its her right to wear whatever she wants within the confines of the dress code and she did. Its no more distracting that tight pants,short shorts or a low cut shirt...

Who in the fuck would wear an Obama shirt to a cross lighting? do you even READ the shit you write before you post it? LOL what an idiot. Its her right to wear whatever she wants within the confines of the dress code and she did. Its no more distracting that tight pants,short shorts or a low cut shirt...
I love how you unthinkingly use the white supremacist terminology and say "cross lighting" instead of "cross burning".

Have you been to a bunch?

I love how you unthinkingly use the white supremacist terminology and say "cross lighting" instead of "cross burning".

That's what it is a cross LIGHTING...they LIGHT a cross...and no but I can if I want. I have a Klan group here where I live and I have been invited to join just haven't decided to yet...not a christian really but with this Klan its not a requirement.

That's what it is a cross LIGHTING...they LIGHT a cross...and no but I can if I want. I have a Klan group here where I live and I have been invited to join just haven't decided to yet...not a christian really but with this Klan its not a requirement.
Weird, you actually sound proud of that.

As proud as you would be about joining ANTIFA,BLM,etc etc...I am proud of my heritage,race and culture and I don't care who doesn't like it.

As proud as you would be about joining ANTIFA,BLM,etc etc...I am proud of my heritage,race and culture and I don't care who doesn't like it.
Ah, so your excuse is you are mentally ill then.

It's cool.

First, the shirt can be viewed as a desecration of the American flag and disruptive to the class.
Second, a kid was sent to the principles office, not sent home or suspended.

Ah, so your excuse is you are mentally ill then.

It's cool.
36064284_2186464954923409_7860519638990323712_n.jpg

It's only a disruption to snowflakes like her teacher and apparently you, who are intolerant to viewpoints that counter your own. That's how fascists react.

I know, because KKK rallies are exactly the same as the California education system.

Actually, you might have a point there after all.........

First, the shirt can be viewed as a desecration of the American flag and disruptive to the class.

Only to an overly reactionary and emotional idiot.

Second, a kid was sent to the principles office, not sent home or suspended.

It shouldn't have even been brought up in the first place.

Forum List

Back