Teacher kicks student out of class over NRA shirt

Mods can we do something about the idiot troll here? He is just running up his post numbers and is not actually contributing anything to the conversation.

The NRA supports school shootings

Wearing an NRA shirt should get you expelled

Really? NRA supports school shootings. I guess from that “sound” logic we can also deduce liberals support gang shootings.
NRA opposes legislation keeping guns out of the hands of crazies

And liberals support legislation which creates gang violence. Why do democrats want to abolish a government agency which is effective at disrupting gangs? Do democrats like gangs? I guess they must. The Only difference between my post and yours is that mine is supported by data.
Taking Back the Streets: ICE and Local Law Enforcement Target Immigrant Gangs
Local governments and law enforcement agencies that shun involvement in immigration law enforcement are missing an opportunity to protect their communities from criminal immigrant gang activity. Policymakers should take further steps to institutionalize partnerships between state and local law enforcement agencies and ICE in order to address gang and other crime problems with a connection to immigration.

Among the findings:

• The growth of transnational gangs has been a dangerous side effect of our failure to control the U.S.-Mexico border and our tolerance for high levels of illegal immigration.
These Democrats want to abolish ICE - CNNPolitics
Washington (CNN)More Democrats have joined the growing list of names who want to abolish US Immigration and Customs Enforcement, more commonly known as ICE.

Clearly the Student's intention was to garner attention to herself and distract from the lesson plan. The Teacher has a duty to teach and to discipline when a disruption is in the making.

How would a White Supremacist react if an Obama for President T-Shirt had been worn to a Cross Burning?
Who in the fuck would wear an Obama shirt to a cross lighting? do you even READ the shit you write before you post it? LOL what an idiot. Its her right to wear whatever she wants within the confines of the dress code and she did. Its no more distracting that tight pants,short shorts or a low cut shirt...

"Cross Lightening"? Is that a euphemism and/or an intentional misquote, i.e. a lie by omission?

Clearly the Student's intention was to garner attention to herself and distract from the lesson plan. The Teacher has a duty to teach and to discipline when a disruption is in the making.

It's only a disruption to snowflakes like her teacher and apparently you, who are intolerant to viewpoints that counter your own. That's how fascists react.

How would a White Supremacist react if an Obama for President T-Shirt had been worn to a Cross Burning?

I know, because KKK rallies are exactly the same as the California education system.

Actually, you might have a point there after all.........

My point was clear. The purpose for wearing the NRA shirt was to create a scene, which in fact it did. Its use in a classroom shows a callous disregard for those students murdered by guns at school, and their surviving family and friends.

Students were desecrating the American Flag. Cops started this crap with their blue stripe flag desecration.

Who in the fuck would wear an Obama shirt to a cross lighting? do you even READ the shit you write before you post it? LOL what an idiot. Its her right to wear whatever she wants within the confines of the dress code and she did. Its no more distracting that tight pants,short shorts or a low cut shirt...

Who in the fuck would wear an Obama shirt to a cross lighting?

That would be like riding a rice rocket to Sturgis ..

Dumb ass yuppies..

Lol..

I love how you unthinkingly use the white supremacist terminology and say "cross lighting" instead of "cross burning".

Have you been to a bunch?
That's what it is a cross LIGHTING...they LIGHT a cross...and no but I can if I want. I have a Klan group here where I live and I have been invited to join just haven't decided to yet...not a christian really but with this Klan its not a requirement.
Lovely. Didn't know they had the Klan in Moscow.

"Cross Lightening"? Is that a euphemism and/or an intentional misquote, i.e. a lie by omission?
Its what its called.

It's only a disruption to snowflakes like her teacher and apparently you, who are intolerant to viewpoints that counter your own. That's how fascists react.

I know, because KKK rallies are exactly the same as the California education system.

My point was clear. The purpose for wearing the NRA shirt was to create a scene, which in fact it did. Its use in a classroom shows a callous disregard for those students murdered by guns at school, and their surviving family and friends.
1526285_296396827186383_4714252174248823288_n.jpg

They used to teach gun safety in schools, before there were school shootings. Liberals took it out, now we have school shootings. So i guess we can blame liberals for school shootings.

View attachment 209348
They used to teach gun safety in schools, before there were school shootings. Liberals took it out, now we have school shootings. So i guess we can blame liberals for school shootings.

You guess?

In 1956 I trurned nine in Oct. of that year. We didn't have lessons on guns or gun safety. Of course my classrooms were always a mix of boys and girls. In you photo I see only boys, such a lesson plan with only boys open's up the classroom might be used by a gun club on a week end, or even the cub scourts for a badge on safety.

That's my guess!

What about girls who wear heavy makeup? That was always distracting to me as a child in school. (I was a fucking horndog. I did shit with girls at 12 I haven't done since). Why are they allowed heavy makeup?

Have any actual proof of this?

Clearly the Student's intention was to garner attention to herself and distract from the lesson plan. ....?

"Clearly"? No, not clearly.

Why else?

Any of a million reasons, none of which are anyone else's business. Are you a mind reader now?

Nope, nor are you. We are both allowed to express our opinions, some of us with an explanation of why we believe what we post, and others simply doing the "ain't it awful" two step.

Forum List

Back