Islamists training kids to be school shooters

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Man found with 11 children on filthy New Mexico compound was training them to commit school shootings, prosecutors say

Well you all knew this was coming, didn't you. Some Islamists in New Mexico were training about 11 or so children how to be school shooters.

The article made no mention as to their immigration legality status nor their religion but in the article the girls are wearing burkas.

I reckon this was left out intentionally by the press. What surprises me is that they even covered the story at all. After all, we have a President to impeach for the collusion delusion.

Yep, let's impeach the man who says the US has an immigration problem and needs to restrict immigration from Islamic terrorist countries.

Last edited:
Man found with 11 children on filthy New Mexico compound was training them to commit school shootings, prosecutors say

Well you all knew this was coming, didn't you. Some Islamists in New Mexico were training about 11 or so children how to be school shooters.

The article made no mention as to their immigration legality status nor their religion but in the article the girls are wearing burkas.

I reckon this was left out intentionally by the press. What surprises me is that they even covered the story at all. After all, we have a President to impeach for the collusion delusion.

Did you read the part of the article you linked to, which said said that this allegation (that the children were being trained as school shooters) was made by the parent of a foster child at the compound, but that neither the police nor the prosecutors believed it to be true?

So you linked to an article because of the allegation in the headline, which is then debunked in the article. But you didn’t acknowledge the debunking and then proceeded to discuss the article as of this allegation were true.

The parent of one of the foster children said this, with no evidence, and you’re repeating it even though the article, which clearly you didn’t read, says it’s not true. Parents whose children are taken away from them are the least reliable witnesses you can find. They’re liars, drug abusers and all around unreliable. That’s why their children are taken away from them.

That’s why you don’t believe anything they say without evidence, and the evidence says your headline is a lie.

Did you read the part of the article you linked to, which said said that this allegation (that the children were being trained as school shooters) was made by the parent of a foster child at the compound, but that neither the police nor the prosecutors believed it to be true?

So you linked to an article because of the allegation in the headline, which is then debunked in the article. But you didn’t acknowledge the debunking and then proceeded to discuss the article as of this allegation were true.

The parent of one of the foster children said this, with no evidence, and you’re repeating it even though the article, which clearly you didn’t read, says it’s not true. Parents whose children are taken away from them are the least reliable witnesses you can find. They’re liars, drug abusers and all around unreliable. That’s why their children are taken away from them.

That’s why you don’t believe anything they say without evidence, and the evidence says your headline is a lie.

Sure, just like Obama said Fort Hood was not a terrorist attack.

I get it.

So you had this "guy" who was armed to the hilt who had kidnapped children, presumably because he loved kids, living in abject poverty and wearing burkas.

Makes perfect sense to me.

I get it.

So you had this "guy" who was armed to the hilt who had kidnapped children, presumably because he loved kids, living in abject poverty and wearing burkas.

It makes “perfect sense” to you because you WANT to believe it. It ties into everything else you believe. Maybe the kid’s mother just made it up because, like you, she’s scared of all Muslims. But you like it so you’re going with the lie.

Why do you think the police and the prosecutors would say it isn’t true, if it is?

This is how fake news happens. You’re a contributor.

It did not say that!

I get it.

It makes “perfect sense” to you because you WANT to believe it. It ties into everything else you believe. Maybe the kid’s mother just made it up because, like you, she’s scared of all Muslims. But you like it so you’re going with the lie.

Why do you think the police and the prosecutors would say it isn’t true, if it is?

This is how fake news happens. You’re a contributor.

Brooklyn imam’s son is key suspect in New Mexico starving kids case

NEW YORK — When word broke Sunday that 11 starving children and three women were rescued from a filthy trailer in New Mexico, a retired New York City cop recognized the name of the main suspect.

Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, 39, taken into custody on suspicions he kidnapped his 3-year old disabled son from Georgia, is the son of a Brooklyn imam, Siraj Wahhaj. The boy’s whereabouts are presently unknown.

The senior Wahhaj won a settlement from New York City, amid complaints certain Muslim mosques were being monitored by police illegally, including his — Masjid al-Taqwa — located at Bedford Avenue and Fulton Street in Brooklyn.

The senior Wahhaj was an unindicted co-conspirator in a plot to bomb New York City landmarks in 1993, which resulted in the conviction of blind Egyptian sheikh, Omar Abdel Rahman, who died in prison.
A source told PIX11 that before the dismantling of certain, NYPD intelligence operations, undercover cops were buying weapons at the mosque. The evidence was turned over to federal prosecutors.

In New Mexico, Taos County Sheriff Jerry Hogrefe said the imam’s son was heavily armed when investigators arrived at the remote compound with a search warrant.

Related Story
11 emaciated children are rescued from a filthy and heavily armed compound

The younger Wahhaj allegedly had an AR-15 rifle, five loaded 30-round magazines, and four loaded pistols. A friend of Wahhaj’s from Georgia, Lucas Morten, was charged with harboring a fugitive.

Deputies had been watching the compound for some time, after receiving word from authorities in Georgia that Wahhaj may have kidnapped his 3-year-old son back in December 2017.

Imam Siraj Wahhaj, the father of the suspect in the boy’s kidnapping.

Imam Siraj Wahhaj, the father of the suspect in the boy’s kidnapping. The child, Abdul-Ghani Wahhaj, needs medicine because he suffers from seizures and developmental delays.

USA Today reported the boy can’t walk, because he suffered from hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy at birth, which occurs when a baby’s brain does not receive sufficient oxygen and blood.

Someone inside the compound had managed to get a message out to Georgia: “We are starving and need food and water.”

The trailer was found buried into the ground, covered in plastic, virtually in the middle of nowhere.

It was discovered in the town of Amalia, 145 miles northeast of Albuquerque, very close to the New Mexico-Colorado border.

There was no answer at the Masjid al-Taqwa mosque in Brooklyn Monday afternoon when PIX11 News called for comment.

So knowing all this about the man with the children, why on earth would you question the credibility of the witness who said he was preparing them for a school shooting?

Forum List

Back