Teacher in Florida denies Holocaust

:th_spinspin:

If they have Museums for the Holocaust that never happened then I can say there are Black Museums for Slavery that never happened . It’s the same bigoted, racist, twisted logic
Let’s see...,,, The Holocaust never happened yet the Jews declared War on Germany?????
Talk about bigoted, racist, twisted logic ; SHERI
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Samuel Untermyer declared war on all things German from Madison Square Garden in April or May of 1933.

I have wondered if it helped the Jews in Europe. Of course Madison Square Garden was perfectly safe.

Florida Principal: ‘I can’t say the Holocaust is a factual, historical event’

I wonder what he would say if I denied Slavery ? He's probably a follower of Farrakhan

I don't think that "denies" is the correct verb here at all. After all, Mr. Latson didn't commit the holocaust himself and he wasn't an eye witness to the event. "Disputes" is probably the word that people are looking for here. People don't "deny" historical events- whether its the Holocaust, the Crusades , the Black Death or the Great Flood. They just dispute the stories being told.

I don't think that "denies" is the correct verb here at all. After all, Mr. Latson didn't commit the holocaust himself and he wasn't an eye witness to the event. "Disputes" is probably the word that people are looking for here. People don't "deny" historical events- whether its the Holocaust, the Crusades , the Black Death or the Great Flood. They just dispute the stories being told.
You’re correct. I dispute slavery

Samuel Untermyer declared war on all things German from Madison Square Garden in April or May of 1933.

I have wondered if it helped the Jews in Europe. Of course Madison Square Garden was perfectly safe.
Some more twisted logic . Hitler started building the Camps in 1933 Immediately after he became Chancellor

I believe that WWII happened, and that even some Jews fought for Hitler. Besides all the Jews who got killed were reincarnated due to past sinful life's.

In 2000, he described the Holocaust as God's retribution against the reincarnated soul of Jewish sinners:

Ovadia Yosef - Wikipedia

Apparenlty Hitler was in "Gods" plan, it too bad that over 65 million died to atone for jewish sins.

But that is the way it is today, how many men died and were maimed for Iraq, Syria, and now Iran??
Wow! A loony!

Wow! A loony!
Actually, I found her post quite entertaining All we have heard for AntiSemitism is ISRAEL, ISRAEL, ISRAEL 🇮🇱 This is one of many that proves the hate has nothing to do with the JEWISH STATE. She CANNOT STAND the fact that the JEWISH STATE exists which makes my day
Ask her “ what sins” the Jews were responsible for and there will be no response 🇮🇱

^^^^ an old worn out islamo nazi meme. HOWEVER, I am fascinated with the cynical
"OF COURSE MADISON SQUARE GARDEN WAS
PERFECTLY SAFE" ------safe from what? The
poster would likely assume that my little episcopalian
(deist) town was also "PERFECTLY SAFE" for everyone.

I understand your POV----I lived in a town rife with islamo nazi pigs way back in the 1950s and OF COURSE ---my mom lived with the filth when she was a teen (1930s) Islamo nazi pigs WERE THE ORIGINIAL holocaust deniers even at its INCEPTION when the islamo nazi SAINT ---to wit SAINT ADOLF AL NABI--wrote his seminal addendum to the koran and NT---to wit MEIN KAMPF. When my mom was about 20 ----islamo nazi pigs grabbed two little cousins by the ankles and slammed their little heads against brick walls as islamo nazi pigs danced and sang. Islamo nazi pigs still DENY------

I understand your POV----I lived in a town rife with islamo nazi pigs way back in the 1950s and OF COURSE ---my mom lived with the filth when she was a teen (1930s) Islamo nazi pigs WERE THE ORIGINIAL holocaust deniers even at its INCEPTION when the islamo nazi SAINT ---to wit SAINT ADOLF AL NABI--wrote his seminal addendum to the koran and NT---to wit MEIN KAMPF. When my mom was about 20 ----islamo nazi pigs grabbed two little cousins by the ankles and slammed their little heads against brick walls as islamo nazi pigs danced and sang. Islamo nazi pigs still DENY------

We're there lots of "Islamo Nazi pigs" in your town?

You’re correct. I dispute slavery
in the deist/episcopalian town of my childhood---
slavery was described as an BOON TO THE EXISTENCE
of black africans------it got them CHRISTIANITY
We're there lots of "Islamo Nazi pigs" in your town?
at the time of my childhood---YES Islamo nazis of the christian persuasion when I lived there. I was all gone by 1970. Now there are islamo nazis of the muslim persuasion. But I encountered muslims even in the 60s in nearby towns and read the koran and
heard all about that which they learned in grammar
schools (and medical schools) in muslim lands

Next up....the fat Florida man invites him to Mar-a-Lago.
Which one is that? I think there are a lot of fat men in Florida. They're in every state, after all, and I'm sure there are some in Mar-a-Lago who would invite him. I don't know them by name, of course.

You never know where you'll find history deniers.

Forum List

Back