The Hamas atrocity stories are FAKE

It could, of course. But that would defeat the purpose of the October 7 atrocity, remembering that Hamas' end goal is to rid "Palestine" of the Jewish State (at the least) and of Jews (some, most, if not all).
All we are saying is give peace a chance - John Lennon, but applied on October 6, 2023.

I have not heard of too many Israeli massacres of Palestinian civilians. Some collateral damage, perhaps. Also, no attacks by Israel on the order of September 11, 2011 or October 7, 2023. On the other hand massacres in the other direction are common.
You just admitted to being uninformed. Israel has been committing atrocities in Palestine against Palestinians for decades. They’ve murdered thousands.

Get informed.

Just the gibberish I'd expect. If the "Palestinians" did not attack, the "Palestinians" would not die.
You know nothing. Typical of duped westerns.

Have you ever heard of the Nabka?

How about any of the following?
Operation Summer Rains (June 2006)
Operation Autumn Clouds (Oct 2006)
Operation Hot Winter (Feb2008)
Operation Cast Lead (Dec 2008-Jan 2009)
Operation Running Echo (March 2012)
Operation Pillar of Cloud (Nov2012)
Operation Protective Edge (July 2014)
Operation Black Belt (November 2019)
Operation Breaking Dawn (August 2022)
Operation Shield and Arrow (May 2023)

Ever heard the phrase “mow the lawn” as relates to Palestinians?

If you read this column of an interview of an IDF special forces soldier, you’ll learn more than you’ve learned your whole life about Israel.
The IDFâs War Crimes Are a Perfect Reflection of Israeli Society

Tons of information in the video you’ve never heard of.

I‘ve just given you more information than you’ve ever received from state media in your entire life. Now get informed!

If you read this column of an interview of an IDF special forces soldier, you’ll learn more than you’ve learned your whole life about Israel.

I‘ve just given you more information than you’ve ever received from state media in your entire life. Now get informed!

All those things happened after Arabs attacked Israelis.
Do they somehow help your claims?

Those all occurred after attacks.

Next?

Are you a typical lowly informed American who thinks an occupied people have no right to defend themselves?
What is the difference between "resisting an occupation" and "defending themselves". Those terms are used interchangeably and yet they seem drastically different to me.

The people of Gaza, on October 6, were not "occupied" in any reasonable sense of the term. There is a clear border between the territory of Israel and the territory of Gaza (also Egypt). There are agreements in place for the trade of goods in BOTH directions. Gaza produces goods for sale in Israel and beyond, which benefits the economy of Gaza. Gazans are able to work in Israel, which benefits the economy of Gaza. Israel provides Gaza with a small amount of water, about 5% of the total need, and electricity, about 40%, based on agreements. There is so much more potential for further trade agreements, for a thriving tourist economy, for education and for technological development. Not to mention the exploitation of certain natural resources.

What, exactly, is Gaza defending itself FROM? Economic prosperity? If we are searching for ways to improve the lives of the people of Gaza, I can't think of a single way that the abhorrent violence would achieve that outcome.

So it seems that Gaza is not really defending itself from anything. What it is doing is resisting. The question becomes, resisting what? I can't think of any other answer than the presence of Israel and Jews.

• Informative
Reactions: JBG
Occupied? That sounds serious!

What country did Israel occupy? When? Link?
1705623863321.png

Forum List

Back